Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › And now what do we do?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 216 Guests

And now what do we do?

This thread currently has 3,008 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
OneLove
January 6, 2018, 4:22pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
Proofs in the pudding, think its truly down to us fans who are the only people what have a concern and love for the club to do something about the rot that'll keep getting worse and worse until the clubs put to bed. The suggested demo, people on here barked about saying its not what the club needs ut will affect the players, them players don't want to play for the club one bit. Something needs to happen for Fenty, any of his bum chums, slade, wilko and that whole f*****g squad to disappear out of grimsby town football club for good.

Gutted, angered and disheartened.
Logged Offline
Private Message
louth_in_the_south
January 6, 2018, 4:48pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,682
Gold Stars: 96
we shouldn't have to do anything . its time fenty realised for the good of gtfc he should wipe his debt , hand over to a new regime and go back to being a fan .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 18
sonofmadeleymariner
January 6, 2018, 4:50pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,453
Gold Stars: 37
Fenty shouldn't have to do anything the bald headed idiot should realise what hes doing and walk.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 18
louth_in_the_south
January 6, 2018, 4:51pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,682
Gold Stars: 96
its all very well he doesn't want to lose his 2M+ but nobody forced him to become chairman . it was a gamble on his part but its lost . end of .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 18
cmackenzie4
January 6, 2018, 4:55pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.26
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
its all very well he doesn't want to lose his 2M+ but nobody forced him to become chairman . it was a gamble on his part but its lost . end of .

Exactly what me and my lad said earlier on mate.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 18
Ipswin
January 6, 2018, 4:56pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
The first thing is to make sure the baldy twit doesn't sign any more duffers in the transfer window, in fact make sure he doesn't sign anyone. Give Dave Moore the job until the end of the season with the current bunch, I am sure he will get a tune out of them with some half decent tactics. That, with Moore kicking a few arses plus the points we have already (somehow) amassed should keep us up

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 18
OneLove
January 6, 2018, 4:58pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
Im as drunk off as the next town fan, I've stopped going and it guts me to not be entering that ground now and enjoying what a saturday was all about following the club home and away. Now its reality, we've just lost to a poor morecambe side thats probably made us look even worse, no one at the club is wearing the colours with pride and its a disheartening time to be a mariners fan. Fenty needs to go and not be able to make any more bad decisions like he's done throughout his chairmanship, the rest well it speaks for itself, they don't deserve to be within an inch of blundell park. Hopefully the trust and us all can come up with some sort of plan that will get rid of these idiots otherwise it'll be the death of GTFC.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 18
fleabag1970
January 6, 2018, 4:59pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: -1,244
Boycott the fuckin games . That's what you do

]Remember its just my opinion  ..... It might not be true ............
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 18
mariner91
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,644
Gold Stars: 261
Thankfully we only need roughly 18 points to ensure survival which, with 19 games to go, shouldn't be overly difficult for nearly anyone with half a clue. It is pretty obvious that the squad has lost all confidence in Slade and aren't playing for him. But under no circumstances should he be allowed to sign any more players, his recruitment has been diabolical and he shouldn't be allowed to waste any more money.

As for his sacking, well it was your decision to bring him back Mr Fenty so I reckon you pay for it. And don't you dare add it to the "benign debt", you've already cost this club millions in financial terms with your terrible dictatorship so you can start paying for your mistakes yourself. And then do the honourable thing, drop your debt and fuck off.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 18
KingstonMariner
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
I think the Trust needs to start discussing plans to run the club. One way or another the regime has got to change, and rather than risk some asset strippers coming in, we need to be ready for when Fenty gives it up.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 18
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › And now what do we do?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.