Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: OneLove, January 6, 2018, 4:22pm
Proofs in the pudding, think its truly down to us fans who are the only people what have a concern and love for the club to do something about the rot that'll keep getting worse and worse until the clubs put to bed. The suggested demo, people on here barked about saying its not what the club needs ut will affect the players, them players don't want to play for the club one bit. Something needs to happen for Fenty, any of his bum chums, slade, wilko and that whole f*****g squad to disappear out of grimsby town football club for good.

Gutted, angered and disheartened.
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, January 6, 2018, 4:48pm; Reply: 1
we shouldn't have to do anything . its time fenty realised for the good of gtfc he should wipe his debt , hand over to a new regime and go back to being a fan .
Posted by: sonofmadeleymariner, January 6, 2018, 4:50pm; Reply: 2
Fenty shouldn't have to do anything the bald headed idiot should realise what hes doing and walk.
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, January 6, 2018, 4:51pm; Reply: 3
its all very well he doesn't want to lose his 2M+ but nobody forced him to become chairman . it was a gamble on his part but its lost . end of .
Posted by: cmackenzie4, January 6, 2018, 4:55pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
its all very well he doesn't want to lose his 2M+ but nobody forced him to become chairman . it was a gamble on his part but its lost . end of .

Exactly what me and my lad said earlier on mate.
Posted by: Ipswin, January 6, 2018, 4:56pm; Reply: 5
The first thing is to make sure the baldy twit doesn't sign any more duffers in the transfer window, in fact make sure he doesn't sign anyone. Give Dave Moore the job until the end of the season with the current bunch, I am sure he will get a tune out of them with some half decent tactics. That, with Moore kicking a few arses plus the points we have already (somehow) amassed should keep us up
Posted by: OneLove, January 6, 2018, 4:58pm; Reply: 6
Im as drunk off as the next town fan, I've stopped going and it guts me to not be entering that ground now and enjoying what a saturday was all about following the club home and away. Now its reality, we've just lost to a poor morecambe side thats probably made us look even worse, no one at the club is wearing the colours with pride and its a disheartening time to be a mariners fan. Fenty needs to go and not be able to make any more bad decisions like he's done throughout his chairmanship, the rest well it speaks for itself, they don't deserve to be within an inch of blundell park. Hopefully the trust and us all can come up with some sort of plan that will get rid of these idiots otherwise it'll be the death of GTFC.
Posted by: fleabag1970, January 6, 2018, 4:59pm; Reply: 7
Boycott the fuckin games . That's what you do
Posted by: mariner91, January 6, 2018, 4:59pm; Reply: 8
Thankfully we only need roughly 18 points to ensure survival which, with 19 games to go, shouldn't be overly difficult for nearly anyone with half a clue. It is pretty obvious that the squad has lost all confidence in Slade and aren't playing for him. But under no circumstances should he be allowed to sign any more players, his recruitment has been diabolical and he shouldn't be allowed to waste any more money.

As for his sacking, well it was your decision to bring him back Mr Fenty so I reckon you pay for it. And don't you dare add it to the "benign debt", you've already cost this club millions in financial terms with your terrible dictatorship so you can start paying for your mistakes yourself. And then do the honourable thing, drop your debt and fuck off.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 6, 2018, 4:59pm; Reply: 9
I think the Trust needs to start discussing plans to run the club. One way or another the regime has got to change, and rather than risk some asset strippers coming in, we need to be ready for when Fenty gives it up.
Posted by: ackomariner, January 6, 2018, 5:00pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from fleabag1970
Boycott the fuckin games . That's what you do

I've not been for two years
Posted by: HackneyHaddock, January 6, 2018, 5:01pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from louth_in_the_south

His £2m is gone anyway.  Unless the "benign loan" thing is just an accounting ruse to allow the club to run paper losses or as a hedge against future administration, then I agree that he should just call it a day, wipe it off, hand over to someone else and go back to the terraces.  Certainly he doesn't warrant a place on the board for his PR, people management or Football Administrative skills, and even if he were to remain as main benefactor, that's not a strong enough reason for him to be involved in the running of the club day-to-day.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, January 6, 2018, 5:02pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from mariner91
Thankfully we only need roughly 18 points to ensure survival which, with 19 games to go, shouldn't be overly difficult for nearly anyone with half a clue. It is pretty obvious that the squad has lost all confidence in Slade and aren't playing for him. But under no circumstances should he be allowed to sign any more players, his recruitment has been diabolical and he shouldn't be allowed to waste any more money.

As for his sacking, well it was your decision to bring him back Mr Fenty so I reckon you pay for it. And don't you dare add it to the "benign debt", you've already cost this club millions in financial terms with your terrible dictatorship so you can start paying for your mistakes yourself. And then do the honourable thing, drop your debt and fuck off.

I think fortunately we won't need as many as 50 and thank God as I don't think we'll get them. We can't score so 18 0-0 draws in 19 games leaves little room for error.
Posted by: barralad, January 6, 2018, 5:06pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from ackomariner

I've not been for two years

Missed you  :)
Posted by: ackomariner, January 6, 2018, 5:09pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from barralad

Missed you  :)

Like a hole in your head Ian.... :)
Posted by: Bigboy, January 6, 2018, 5:57pm; Reply: 15
Enough is enough. There is something seriously wrong with the Slade/Wilkinson management style. I was one of those delighted when Russell was reappointed but not now - it's obvious that he's lost the players trust. So Russell - do the club a favour and resign. And Wilko I never thought anyone could be more depressing and down beat than Paul Hurst but you've done it - what an appalling pre-match interview.
We can argue all we want - the truest cliché in football is it's a results business - we are second bottom in the form table - and that's relegation form.
Posted by: OneLove, January 6, 2018, 6:13pm; Reply: 16
why don't the trust form a meeting with us fans only and discuss and come up with a plans and possible ways of solving this croc of shite. Seriously the future is looking bleak as a club in whole.
Posted by: gary_elton, January 6, 2018, 6:14pm; Reply: 17
I haven't been to see Town this season... mainly due to work and distance...
But at this moment in time I can't be bothered.... so... until things change
I'll be a SKY sports viewer and keep up via Jeff and Kammy...
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 6, 2018, 6:33pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from OneLove
why don't the trust form a meeting with us fans only and discuss and come up with a plans and possible ways of solving this croc of shite. Seriously the future is looking bleak as a club in whole.

Maybe a fans driven raise money to buy more shares for the trust but the worrying thing is that they may be poached again if the trust got into a position to worry Fenty.
Print page generated: May 8, 2024, 1:27am