Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › What's your taste in music then?
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 8 Guests

What's your taste in music then?

This thread currently has 84,806 views. Print
98 Pages Prev ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... Next All Recommend Thread
ginnywings
June 5, 2022, 11:22pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Or this one

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 870 - 977
DB
June 5, 2022, 11:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.43
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,050
Gold Stars: 391
And this Ginny

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 871 - 977
Nelly GTFC
June 10, 2022, 12:58pm
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +2,760
Gold Stars: 31
Doc Severinsen nearly 88 years old when he did this performance, still going strong.  He plays the Trumpet so beautifully.

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> https://footballclubforums.com/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 872 - 977
Withnail
June 26, 2022, 11:43am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +1,453
Gold Stars: 36
Glastonbury almost broke me last night. Macca, the Boss and Dave Grohl riffing through the tail end of the Abbey Road album ❤️

Definitely worth watching when it's on iPlayer if you missed it. Just skip the first hour as he plays a lot of his obscure solo stuff. But the next hour is amazing.  Macca finishes Hey Jude and walks off stage to the entire crowd singing "Na na na na...Hey Jude.."... which is reverberating around Glasto. I thought that was it and it would have been an ideal swan song but then he comes back out and belts out "I saw her standing there" with Grohl, Glory Days with Springsteen, Helter Skelter, a duet with a virtual John Lennon on I Got a Feeling then the last few songs from the Abbey Road album. Beautiful.

It's the nearest you get to rock deities. I do wish I'd been there for that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 873 - 977
Limerick Mariner
June 27, 2022, 12:35am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,738
Gold Stars: 138
Quoted from Withnail
Glastonbury almost broke me last night. Macca, the Boss and Dave Grohl riffing through the tail end of the Abbey Road album ❤️

Definitely worth watching when it's on iPlayer if you missed it. Just skip the first hour as he plays a lot of his obscure solo stuff. But the next hour is amazing.  Macca finishes Hey Jude and walks off stage to the entire crowd singing "Na na na na...Hey Jude.."... which is reverberating around Glasto. I thought that was it and it would have been an ideal swan song but then he comes back out and belts out "I saw her standing there" with Grohl, Glory Days with Springsteen, Helter Skelter, a duet with a virtual John Lennon on I Got a Feeling then the last few songs from the Abbey Road album. Beautiful.

Just watched on catch-up - a breathtaking, incredible show...the Abbey Road finale was amazing - probably the most iconic album in popular music history, with Bruce and Grohl on stage for it as well...apart from Inflammable Material by Stiff Little Fingers and the Undertones first album of course...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 874 - 977
FishOutOfWater
June 27, 2022, 1:08pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,577
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Withnail

It was definitely worth staying up late for... I know Paul's voice is just about shot but he certainly give his all with Helter Skelter.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 875 - 977
Les Brechin
June 27, 2022, 3:21pm

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,719
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from Limerick Mariner

Just watched on catch-up - a breathtaking, incredible show...the Abbey Road finale was amazing - probably the most iconic album in popular music history, with Bruce and Grohl on stage for it as well...apart from Inflammable Material by Stiff Little Fingers and the Undertones first album of course...

The 2nd best album ever!

OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 876 - 977
Limerick Mariner
June 27, 2022, 4:46pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,738
Gold Stars: 138
Quoted from Les Brechin

The 2nd best album ever!

What's the first then Les?

Rattus, London Calling (double for price of single album), the Clash, or the Undertones...?

I'm finally getting to see SLF on their own patch in Belfast on 20th August, and they've finally made the peace with their Derry rivals and the Undertones are supporting, without Feargal of course (my brother-in-law), he would have never, ever, have agreed to "support" SLF. Can't wait...

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 877 - 977
Les Brechin
June 27, 2022, 9:45pm

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,719
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from Limerick Mariner

What's the first then Les?

Rattus, London Calling (double for price of single album), the Clash, or the Undertones...?

I'm finally getting to see SLF on their own patch in Belfast on 20th August, and they've finally made the peace with their Derry rivals and the Undertones are supporting, without Feargal of course (my brother-in-law), he would have never, ever, have agreed to "support" SLF. Can't wait...

30 Something. Carter USM

Seen SLF live many times but never got to see The Undertones unfortunately.

OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 878 - 977
promotion plaice
July 4, 2022, 12:00am

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,081
Gold Stars: 200

Heard this for the first time in the Smuggs tonight, loved it.....

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 879 - 977
98 Pages Prev ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › What's your taste in music then?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.