Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Should this be Fenty's last season to get us up.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 313 Guests

Should this be Fenty's last season to get us up.

This thread currently has 8,329 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
WetFlannel
May 29, 2015, 4:29pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Approval: +395
Gold Stars: 7
Pro-Fenty or anti-Fenty, he doesn't give us a 'super-budget'. I don't think he should put more in necessarily, it's his club and if he doesn't want to put more in then it's up to him, but a 'super-budget' or an idea that we're spending more than we could? Just a lie.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 58
MuddyWaters
May 29, 2015, 5:22pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,239
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from realist

What you on Ascend?  Mediocre budget, mediocre squad who if we are lucky will go elsewhere, clueless manager who has to sign a dozen players to get one decent one.

I think you are the numpty if you can't see that.

For all I'm not his biggest fan, PH has certainly got an eye for a player.
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 58
wodewick
May 29, 2015, 5:35pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +1 / -1
Approval: +24
Quoted from Yoda
If we do not get promotion this season should this be Fenty's last season as chairman, should he step down and let some else take over to try and get us promoted.Lets be honest if it wasn't for the lottery winners putting in £50 000 pounds to buy Palmer i think we would have struggled to make the play offs.

NO
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 58
fleabag1970
May 29, 2015, 5:49pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: -1,244
My god ive put some crap on here in the past but Yoda takes it to another level !!!  Wise he is not ........ daft he is

]Remember its just my opinion  ..... It might not be true ............
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 58
chaos33
May 29, 2015, 11:29pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 360
He's worse than you!  

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 58
promotion plaice
May 29, 2015, 11:37pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197
Quoted from WetFlannel
Pro-Fenty or anti-Fenty, he doesn't give us a 'super-budget'. I don't think he should put more in necessarily, it's his club and if he doesn't want to put more in then it's up to him, but a 'super-budget' or an idea that we're spending more than we could? Just a lie.

The truth hurts

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 58
wembley_double98
May 30, 2015, 6:28am

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +154
If this football club was John's sole business, he would be bankrupt and on the streets.
Fortunately, he is a successful business man in other ventures and due to his passion for
GTFC he has stood to the challenge of a resurrection to the football league, lets hope it will be next season.
He has been man enough to admit his mistakes and thrown down 'the Gauntlet' for perspective buyers to
come forward, not many takers there..
For the first time in many years there seems to be a togetherness and belief amongst the fans and players.
He is a massive Town fan, get behind him.

...no, I am not John!

UTM!

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity.
The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 58
kingster72
May 30, 2015, 7:37am

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: -7
Fenty is our own version of Sepp Blatter, an idiot obsessed by power & deluded by the harm he has done.  Fenty has taken us from the Championship to being in the conference for at least 6 seasons and there have been several people who have tried to invest, or buy him out, but will not work with him and he will not let go. He should have handed the job over when we got relegated to this sorry level and anyone who thinks GTFC would not exist if not for his investment is as deluded as Fenty himself.  He has done absolutely nothing whilst on the board, but drag the club down and embarrass it with mistake after mistake.  The club will hopefully succeed in 2015/16, but with no thanks to Lord Fenty who is wholly responsible for the lowest times in the clubs history.  Yes absolutely, it should be his last chance to get us up, it should have happened by now!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 58
Rick12
May 30, 2015, 7:40am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
If he goes who steps in ? I think the vibe regarding fenty and hurst as changed but we need to get off the blocks quick to keep it all going
Iam quite positive this will happen. The nucleus of the squad from last season has been kept and big respect for Hurst for this so Iam certainly hopeful.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 58
Daz460
May 30, 2015, 7:49am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: +53
Quoted from kingster72
Fenty is our own version of Sepp Blatter, an idiot obsessed by power & deluded by the harm he has done.  Fenty has taken us from the Championship to being in the conference for at least 6 seasons and there have been several people who have tried to invest, or buy him out, but will not work with him and he will not let go. He should have handed the job over when we got relegated to this sorry level and anyone who thinks GTFC would not exist if not for his investment is as deluded as Fenty himself.  He has done absolutely nothing whilst on the board, but drag the club down and embarrass it with mistake after mistake.  The club will hopefully succeed in 2015/16, but with no thanks to Lord Fenty who is wholly responsible for the lowest times in the clubs history.  Yes absolutely, it should be his last chance to get us up, it should have happened by now!

That's the spirit stay positive, I'm sure your takeover is imminent!

Referee, have a word with yourself!! 😦
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 58
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Should this be Fenty's last season to get us up.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.