Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › I'm not saying Darrel Clarke's a classless ****
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 304 Guests

I'm not saying Darrel Clarke's a classless ****

This thread currently has 13,630 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Abdul19
May 18, 2015, 12:41pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,555
Gold Stars: 216
Don't forget though, he's from a rough estate in Mansfield, so just making 37 is an achievement in itself.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 40
RonMariner
May 18, 2015, 12:46pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,668
Gold Stars: 226
I heard an interview with him in the car on the way back and he seemed quite complimentary about our performance and was quite magnanimous and respectful. As were the Rovers fans who called in.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 40
WetFlannel
May 18, 2015, 12:50pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Approval: +395
Gold Stars: 7
It won't spoil the good relations between the fans! I enjoyed my interactions with most Gasheads (the only cocky gloaters I came across looked like the sort who couldn't name a player and were at their first game of the year).
That said, I loathe Clarke. I hope he gets relegated while in charge of another club in a few years.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 40
diehardmariner
May 18, 2015, 1:21pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,601
Gold Stars: 538
Spoke with lots of Rovers fans yesterday and each and every one of them was a class act.  No hostilities between the two clubs at all.  Had it not been us on the wrong end of the penalty shoot out I would be happy for them to have won yesterday.   (The only gloating was from a Barnet fan on the tube back to Cannons Park, but I think he was just a buffoon in general rather than a Barnet buffoon).

Clarke is in no way representative of the vast majority of Rovers fans.  Just like how Rob Scott wasn't representative of Town when he did his mad-man rant on the sidelines or at fans.    He is, however, a complete sharp object.  The only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner.

I didn't read too much into his earlier video when he looked to have got swept away in the emotion of it all but once bitten, twice shy and all that.  Christ sake man, show a bit of class.  Think it, even say it in private but don't do it in front of an audience.
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 40
fiveallive
May 18, 2015, 3:20pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
He's totally drunk so anything he says no going hold it aginst him but that if PH was caught doing that then i bet they would uproar from Bristol Rovers.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 40
AdamHaddock
May 18, 2015, 3:34pm

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +36 / -5
Approval: +2,838
Gold Stars: 26
What an absolute, 42 carat, Olympic gold medal winning bell end

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/bymuz36koLHofSn79[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 40
jungleland
May 18, 2015, 5:19pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: +124
Quoted from AdamHaddock
What an absolute, 42 carat, Olympic gold medal winning bell end

That sums it up perfectly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 40
Marinerz93
May 18, 2015, 5:20pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Ha ha ha, what a girl private, no one takes the GY telewag serious, well apart from ego maniacs  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 40
Mariner Timsky
May 18, 2015, 5:59pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,533
Gold Stars: 5
Love to see Bristol Rovers fail miserably next season just because of Clarke is an utter piece of crap

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 40
KingstonMariner
May 18, 2015, 6:16pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Mariner Timsky
Love to see Bristol Rovers fail miserably next season just because of Clarke is an utter piece of crap

Why take it out on them all for the actions of one drunk man? Wouldn't expect the same in reverse.

Some drunk tool shouting "one team in Bristol" yesterday at the ticket office. Hope Rovers fans don't think that's typical of Town supporters.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 40
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › I'm not saying Darrel Clarke's a classless ****

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.