Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › I'm not saying Darrel Clarke's a classless ****
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 242 Guests

I'm not saying Darrel Clarke's a classless ****

This thread currently has 13,621 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
RoboCod
May 18, 2015, 12:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
GTFC fans don't even take the GT seriously, don't know why Clarke does.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 40
Gastafari
May 18, 2015, 12:10pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +91
C,mon guys.

He's out celebrating Rovers promotion with the entire squad.

The Grimsby telegraph started writing all sorts of drivel about him, all he is doing is enjoying the moment and making some tongue in cheek remarks.

Darrel Clarke is a top man and will go on to become a great manager, I have no doubts that he will go far in the game.

Dont let a excrement video of him singing songs spoil a seemingly good relationship between us Gasheads and yourselves.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 40
RoboCod
May 18, 2015, 12:15pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Gastafari

The Grimsby telegraph started writing all sorts of drivel about him,

Really?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 40
LH
May 18, 2015, 12:15pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,500
Gold Stars: 173
It won't spoil any good feeling between fans (although "fans" like the bloke chanting loser at me BEFORE the game and one on Wembley Way singing there's only on JP Pittman might) but Clarke is as stated; a classless girl private. Arrogant and got lucky yesterday and has a job today because of it. Good luck next season.
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 40
Chrisblor
May 18, 2015, 12:17pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,780
Gold Stars: 233
Quoted from Gastafari
C,mon guys.

The Grimsby telegraph started writing all sorts of drivel about him, all he is doing is enjoying the moment and making some tongue in cheek remarks.

Darrel Clarke is a top man and will go on to become a great manager, I have no doubts that he will go far in the game.

Dont let a excrement video of him singing songs spoil a seemingly good relationship between us Gasheads and yourselves.

He's a girl private. Him going into a boozer and shouting about going up before the final's even been played was arrogant and newsworthy. Fortunately for him you lot fluked your way through a penalty shootout. The classy response would have been to keep his gob shut, but obviously his massive ego got the better of him. Hope you come straight back down thanks to this.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 40
ginnywings
May 18, 2015, 12:19pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,108
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Gastafari
C,mon guys.

Still a classless coont though. Would never see Hurst doing that, win, lose or draw. As stated, he got lucky but i wish you fans well next season. You are the club. The manager and players are transitory.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 40
Caesar
May 18, 2015, 12:22pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +1,799
Quoted from Gastafari
C,mon guys.

I hope and don't think it will spoil a good relationship I feel has been built up between the clubs.  I think he is a great manager and has done a great job.  The odd bit of hyperbole on forums and the few part timers that lacked class like LH said won't either.  

But I do think that video showed a poor side to him and am dissapointed with that.  Just hope it doesn't become anything bigger with our pretty useless paper also stoking the flames.  

Know its been said before to you btw but congrats and thanks for being magnanimous on here, best of luck.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 40
TAGG
May 18, 2015, 12:24pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,962
Gold Stars: 124
Childish but he managed to get them out of this excrement league at the first attempt that more than Hurst has done in god knows how many try's.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 40
grimsby pete
May 18, 2015, 12:30pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,797
Gold Stars: 222
He was celebrating and got a bit pis sed,

He did not call our team or fans,

Someone reminded him of what the GT had said about him,

Good luck to him and his team , I hope we will be there in the league with them this time next season.

PS. I am sure we have all shown ourselves up worse than that when we have had too much to drink.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 40
MuddyWaters
May 18, 2015, 12:36pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,234
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from Gastafari
C,mon guys.

I think he showed a distinct lack of class with his original comments and I'm more that a bit drunk off that a combination of one missed penalty and a match-defining crap decision has allowed him to follow up with this disrespectful drivel.
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 40
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › I'm not saying Darrel Clarke's a classless ****

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.