Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Why is it us ?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 214 Guests

Why is it us ?

This thread currently has 6,333 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
cmackenzie4
April 6, 2015, 2:11pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.26
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from ginnywings
Failure to sign a consistent striker early enough is what has held us back and had we acquired a Palmer or similar earlier, we could now afford a few slip ups. Barnets form has been pretty average the last couple of months but they had built themselves such a cushion that even our magnificent form of 7 wins and 2 draws in 9 has not been enough to overhaul them.

There are no really good stand out sides this year and i feel that should we not go up, we will have missed a great opportunity because we don't convert enough of our chances. The stats say we have had more shots than any other side but last time i checked, we were averaging 8 shots per goal to Barnets 5.

All is not lost yet though and there may be a couple of twists and turns. We also have a far better chance in the play offs if that is where we end up.

Totally agree with this ginny, good post as usual.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 31
Sir Matt Tease
April 11, 2015, 3:56pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +285
Gold Stars: 31
I rest my case, I genuinely wanted to be wrong but alas I am not !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 31
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Why is it us ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.