Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › As a matter of interest......
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 286 Guests

As a matter of interest......

This thread currently has 3,060 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Garth
January 17, 2015, 9:32am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from DocTower

Don't expect to see premiership football but would like to see us play with purpose and no fear, show us what we all know they can do .  Important game for all today one way or another . I'm still not well but I'm still going to turn up against my wifes wishes . If I can put the effort in to watch my team I justvwant them too .

Some Doc you are      PH is here to the seasons end whatever happens today unless things go really bad in the next two months that is
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
Bruce Springsteen
January 17, 2015, 10:08am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +4 / -9
Approval: -315
Hurst Out Now
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
moosey_club
January 17, 2015, 11:46am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,244
Gold Stars: 226
This is one game where i want a win, not particularly fussed how the manager goes about it but as long as we have a plan that gains a win i will be happy.
I am not talking about a flukey off  LJL's @rse from a defenders hashed clearance last minute kind of win following 89 minutes of severe Barnet pressure but a set system/formation method of approaching the game that if necessary nulifies Barnet first and relies upon counter attack to win. A masterminded victory planned and executed perfectly is the order of the day.
One that pleases my eye as well as the viewing BMillions would be a welcome bonus.

A win is vital for our overall position in the league, the manner of the win could still leave me doubtful regards Hursts ability to achieve the overall aim.  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › As a matter of interest......

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.