Maringer
November 22, 2014, 10:54pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,506
Gold Stars: 185
Quoted from arryarryarry
I know some fans were calling for a goal keeping coach when Steve Croudson left but is there any chance we could have a corner kick coach.

I could do that job:

1. Beat the first man.
2. Don't chip it in.
3. Don't put it close to the keeper.
4. Don't overhit it.

It's not really rocket science, is it?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 56
Abdul19
November 22, 2014, 11:09pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,560
Gold Stars: 216
Quoted from grimps
Tinkerman strikes again

By making one change from last week?

Should've made more (Pell and Parslow out!).

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 56
arryarryarry
November 22, 2014, 11:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,043
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from Maringer

I could do that job:

1. Beat the first man.
2. Don't chip it in.
3. Don't put it close to the keeper.
4. Don't overhit it.

It's not really rocket science, is it?

Erm, I wasn't actually being serious, still never mind.

Private Message
Reply: 52 - 56
November 23, 2014, 12:40pm
Guest User
it costs me travelling and ticket about £50 to regularly watch a good squad misused by an incompetent manager, how long have we  got to put up with it and then get abused by him when we show are frustrations. I wonder if Fenty will be having words with Hurst on monday i would like to think he would but i doubt it. We have been turned into an average non league side and they wonder why fans are unhappy,never mind a new stadium will sort it  
Reply: 53 - 56
Madeleymariner
November 23, 2014, 4:31pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,051
Gold Stars: 49
Just back from my weekend in Lincs. The fish and chips from the chippy was superb, seeing family great, football what football all I saw was 11 blokes trying to kick (unsuccessfully) a ball around a bit of grass. Shambolic, glad it only cost me a fiver. normally come up for the last home game before Christmas but wont bother now. 4-5-1 at home to a depleted team without its 2 first choice strikers your having laugh Hurst. And as for moaning about the fans well he can just FISS OFF back to Yorkshire and never come back. I didn't boo, never do but what do they expect when serving up negative dross like that at home. Crowd will be down to 2800 on Tuesday if were lucky, that'll be a great atmosphere to get the players going.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 56
Madeleymariner
November 23, 2014, 4:34pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,051
Gold Stars: 49
PS Pell should be sent back today, waste of a shirt, slow to react, half paced and my 98 year old Gran could of knocked him off the ball and won the aerial  battle against him during the last 2 games.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 56
grimsby pete
November 23, 2014, 4:35pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,795
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from Madeleymariner
Just back from my weekend in Lincs. The fish and chips from the chippy was superb, seeing family great, football what football all I saw was 11 blokes trying to kick (unsuccessfully) a ball around a bit of grass. Shambolic, glad it only cost me a fiver. normally come up for the last home game before Christmas but wont bother now. 4-5-1 at home to a depleted team without its 2 first choice strikers your having laugh Hurst. And as for moaning about the fans well he can just FISS OFF back to Yorkshire and never come back. I didn't boo, never do but what do they expect when serving up negative dross like that at home. Crowd will be down to 2800 on Tuesday if were lucky, that'll be a great atmosphere to get the players going.

I agree with the above,

I did not boo but I did not have anything to cheer about either.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 56
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › just back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.