Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Why Lincoln are a joke..
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 308 Guests

Why Lincoln are a joke..

This thread currently has 5,478 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
thevera
November 19, 2014, 2:27pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +991
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Meza
They must have removed it as all I can see is a preview on skint, then there is an article saying ignore skint see some beautiful pictures of Grimsby.....has someone had a word??

I sent an email questioning the judgement of the editor in printing the article and got this back.

Thanks for your email.
The original article was not intended to be offensive, and the author was simply intending to poke fun at some of the stereotypes which exist within Lincolnshire.
That said, we are happy to admit that it may have been misjudged and have today published an apology to the people of Grimsby, accompanied by a selection of lovely pictures from the area.
http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.....detail/pictures.html
Kind regards
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 33
RoboCod
November 19, 2014, 2:47pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
stereotypes which exist within Lincolnshire
Or more to the point, Grimsby.

happy to admit that it may have been misjudged.
May have..

a selection of lovely pictures from the area.
A picture of the League table would suffice, but thanks

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 33
LongEatonMariner
November 21, 2014, 8:19am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +12 / -6
Approval: +1,037
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Hagrid
Least we dont shag our sisters and mothers here though, i hate lincoln , the place, and especially the people, bunch of obnoxious rude oddballs

Let's not mention family pets though eh.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 33
RoboCod
November 21, 2014, 10:37am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
As an update to this Skint thing, here's the genuine face of Grimsby, decent hard working guy [url]http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/Skint-trawlerman-features-TV-calls-executives/story-24584765-detail/story.html[/url]

Fact is Channel 4 thought they'd dupe people into this but he rumbled them. I'd personally inform all the papers that Channel 4 sent a 'wired' person into my home and sue them for invasion of privacy.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 33
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Why Lincoln are a joke..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.