Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › AGM
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 200 Guests

AGM

This thread currently has 3,257 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
November 4, 2014, 5:10pm
Guest User
Are any of these trust board members fishy people ?
I understand their personal opinions don't (necessarily) reflect the views of the trust.
However it would be nice to know if any usernames on here are part of the new team.

Quoted from Grimal
With reference to your query,wondering why anyone would leave negative crosses, Well a few weeks ago I received a Negative reputation score,so I sent a PM to the member that gave me it (  Fat Cobra ) asking him if I had upset him with one of my posts,He replied that I hadn't and the only reason he gives Negative scores is because he is not allowed to post on here and says this is the only way he can make himself heard. I notice that he has given a few Negative Reputations to other members. I personally don't understand his point.Perhaps the mods can take a look at this and deduct the Negative reputations he has dished out.Not sure how this works but how can he give Reputation scores when he can't post on here.

Or send PM's even !
Your post is interesting cos he's also been sending me PM's (out of the blue & duly ignored) too.
Despite that I guess he's probably a nice enough bloke and would defend his right to dish out crosses if he is and really wants to.
Although I have noticed recently I'm not the only one getting the red crosses at will for innocent comments.
Obviously in my case I get them all the time anyway !  

Not that I really care tbh.
Just that if people disagree I wish they'd sometimes say why because they may well have something worthwhile to conribute to the discussion.

Welcome to my world...
Reply: 20 - 22
barralad
November 4, 2014, 5:39pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from Southwark Mariner
Are there any accounts available? I mostly want to see how much cash the Trust is swimming in these days. The documents section on the Trust website is a little sparse.

You have a P.M.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 22
Chrisblor
November 4, 2014, 6:23pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,811
Gold Stars: 234
Thanks for the update BC.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › AGM

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.