3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
TownSNAFU5
November 4, 2014, 11:29am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,860
Gold Stars: 42
I am a Trust member of longstanding and a keen supporter.  The aims and objectives are only for the good of the Club. There is no need to put "negative crosses" on a post about the AGM!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 22
WOZOFGRIMSBY
November 4, 2014, 11:49am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,798
Gold Stars: 178
Am I right In assuming my trust membership gets renewed every year by DD

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 22
bax
November 4, 2014, 1:06pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +25 / -3
Approval: +2,645
Gold Stars: 30
In answer to all of the above, drop them an email on enquiries@marinerstrust.co.uk and I'm sure everything will be answered!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 22
grimsby pete
November 4, 2014, 1:16pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,781
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

In what way??

Whooooooooooooooooosh !!!!!!

Good luck Mr Nuttall + Mr Nutting  and your fellow board members.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 22
pizzzza
November 4, 2014, 2:37pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,701
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from bax
In answer to all of the above, drop them an email on enquiries@marinerstrust.co.uk and I'm sure everything will be answered!

I was just throwing it out there to see if any trust members/board members on here were in attendance and could summarise so it can be shared with everyone, this being a forum and all.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 22
Grimal
November 4, 2014, 2:54pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,858
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from 7011[b
][/b]How the hell does the initial post which provides  information relevant to Town fans get 2 negative crosses. I'm sure it doesnt rock the world of the poster but i do wonder what is going through peoples minds when they find themselves that disgruntled over nothing. Interested to see what drivvle they post, if anything. Anyway thanks for the info and hopefully these new members will do some valuable work for the trust. Onwards and upwards.

With reference to your query,wondering why anyone would leave negative crosses, Well a few weeks ago I received a Negative reputation score,so I sent a PM to the member that gave me it (  Fat Cobra ) asking him if I had upset him with one of my posts,He replied that I hadn't and the only reason he gives Negative scores is because he is not allowed to post on here and says this is the only way he can make himself heard. I notice that he has given a few Negative Reputations to other members. I personally don't understand his point.Perhaps the mods can take a look at this and deduct the Negative reputations he has dished out.Not sure how this works but how can he give Reputation scores when he can't post on here.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 22
WOZOFGRIMSBY
November 4, 2014, 3:33pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Do you really care? And will it stop you posting what you originally were going to put?

Rose is on fire

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 22
Grimal
November 4, 2014, 4:10pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,858
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Do you really care? And will it stop you posting what you originally were going to put?

No Woz I don't give a sh!t but just explaining that some just leave Negatives for the hell of it. If they can't be bothered to post a proper reply why bother even give negs..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 22
WOZOFGRIMSBY
November 4, 2014, 4:22pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Probably scunts or gimps anyway. Probably think they get extra points on manic minor or something

Rose is on fire

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 22
BIGChris
November 4, 2014, 4:27pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.97
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Minutes of the Agm will be online in due course but there were no minutes of the informal discussion afterwards. In essence there will be a Fans Forum shortly but waiting for RH to be available so it can be broadcast to those unable to make it.

The 'rumour' about the council giving away the land at Peaks Parkway was quashed. They have to get a commercial return but some nimbys are asking why the club are been given public land. The simple answer is they aren't !!!!!

The club are meeting with the council over the transfer of the land very soon. If/when the terms are agreed the club can firm up the 'very keen' interest from the enabling developer. This is by far the closest the club have been to a new ground.

The published accounts show a loss of around 270k? ( I haven't had chance to view them yet) but promotion would bring in around £700k additional revenue. It follows that with similar gates the playing budget in league two could be increased without increasing debt. Alternatively the budget could be slightly increased and the rest used to chip away at the debt we carry ( my personal preferred choice).

The role of the Trust Directors was discussed and it was stressed that the views of the a Trust board are taken into the club boardroom not the views of the individuals.

The Trust accounts show that the income generated from the bars  represent around 2/3rds of the commitment to GTFC of £30k. This is now paid monthly over 10 maths and the Trust are up to date and still carry a reasonable balance.

There are many new initiatives which are being actioned but what the Trust needs more than anything is for non members to join. If you aren't a member perhaps you could e-mail and tell them why not!!!

I am posting this from the services 20 miles from Braintree!!!!
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › AGM

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.