Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › short to medium term answer? ya not gonna like it!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 202 Guests

short to medium term answer? ya not gonna like it!

This thread currently has 5,945 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
MarinerWY
October 12, 2014, 1:55am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,988
Gold Stars: 47
Quoted from 2578
If he was willing to come here and bang in some much needed goals then I might start going again, and as for the dodgy rape conviction, il give him the benefit of the doubt considering 9 out of 10 rape victims fabricate their story's in order to clear their guilt after a night of shame. It's the real victims I feel sorry for like the joggers in the park, the woman attacked as they walk home alone etc, not slappers who decide to go to a room with half a dozen men.

this is one of the most disgusting and worrying posts i've read on here. or anywhere in truth
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 44
Theimperialcoroner
October 12, 2014, 9:21am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,208
Gold Stars: 102
It's a horrible crime, but society has decided he has served an appropriate punishment. Let's hope he doesn't glory in his actions like Lee Hughes does. Seemingly wearing it as a badge of honour. Contrition and discretion would for me mean he could continue his career, where ever he gets the opportunity.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 44
Manchester Mariner
October 12, 2014, 10:41am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,817
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from 2578
il give him the benefit of the doubt considering 9 out of 10 rape victims fabricate their story's in order to clear their guilt after a night of shame. It's the real victims I feel sorry for like the joggers in the park, the woman attacked as they walk home alone etc, not slappers who decide to go to a room with half a dozen men.

It's the behaviour of an absolute cretin to randomly make up statistics that fits their horrifying world view that 90% of rape victims will just be stupid Slags who were asking for it.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 44
MuddyWaters
October 12, 2014, 10:43am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,242
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from 2578
If he was willing to come here and bang in some much needed goals then I might start going again, and as for the dodgy rape conviction, il give him the benefit of the doubt considering 9 out of 10 rape victims fabricate their story's in order to clear their guilt after a night of shame. It's the real victims I feel sorry for like the joggers in the park, the woman attacked as they walk home alone etc, not slappers who decide to go to a room with half a dozen men.

Possibly the most vile post I've ever read on here.
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 44
malkamalka
October 12, 2014, 3:43pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +148
Gold Stars: 17
Oh dear!!

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." (Jimi Hendrix)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 44
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › short to medium term answer? ya not gonna like it!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.