Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › colbeck or coulson????
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 66 Guests

colbeck or coulson????

This thread currently has 2,760 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
aaron rattray
December 16, 2012, 7:48pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Coulson just didnt take the players on, colbeck does or at least he tries to

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 35
Abdul19
December 16, 2012, 7:53pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,575
Gold Stars: 218
Colbeck is alright, but he's not as good as Coulson, which is probably reflected in their wages.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 35
WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP
December 16, 2012, 8:08pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +16 / -2
Approval: +3,698
Gold Stars: 72
Colbeck sometimes gets decent quick crosses in which is rare for town players most of our wingers usually mess about a bit too much when they get to the corner, he's more of a classic old fashioned kind of winger, has seemed alright to me maybe him being out for a bit and then coming back on saturday and doing whatever he did (I wasn't there I was working) has distorted peoples opinions?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 35
Silencio
December 16, 2012, 8:36pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +5 / -4
From what I understand it was £50 a week that was the difference between Coulson staying and not staying. The amount of goals and assists he gets he is worth that extra a day

[URL=http://gifsoup.com/view/125110/hulk-hogan-real-american.html][IMG]http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=125110&t=o[/IMG][/URL]
Meat
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 35
headingly_mariner
December 16, 2012, 9:13pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,378
Gold Stars: 120
Quoted from BIGChris
Colbeck because he is our player and Coulson isn't! It really is that simple IMO

Coulson wanted to play in the FL again and wanted more money. Good luck to him, sorry about his injury BUT we need to get behind the players we have

That is not strictly true is it? He wanted the same money. That being said I think colbeck is getting a hard time when I think he is more than adequate for this division and has had some good games.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 35
Theimperialcoroner
December 16, 2012, 10:02pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,235
Gold Stars: 102
Coulson every day.
Quality player who is another casualty of the cult of S&H. (they'll learn)

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 35
moosey_club
December 16, 2012, 10:16pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,266
Gold Stars: 226
Colbeck, has pace, backs up his full back all day long and does not pull out of tackles..Coulson is almost like Thanoj is now...out of place in the system we now play and the characteristics the managers want.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 35
December 16, 2012, 11:50pm
Guest User
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
Coulson every day.
Quality player who is another casualty of the cult of S&H. (they'll learn)

The cult of s&h? What's that exactly? Balancing the books and getting in quality players that care and work for their place?

They will learn from who? Woods or newell?
Reply: 17 - 35
Theimperialcoroner
December 16, 2012, 11:57pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,235
Gold Stars: 102
The my way or the highway erm way. From the off they never seemed the get Coulson. If you upset them or don't quite fit in, then you are out. Now they are being successful so I'm not going to knock them too much, but sometimes they've got a bit to learn. Scott having a go at the fans last year after his formation 433, cost us the game vs Darlo being a prime example.

Be ruthless, but do it with some grace.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 35
December 17, 2012, 12:09am
Guest User
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
The my way or the highway erm way. From the off they never seemed the get Coulson. If you upset them or don't quite fit in, then you are out. Now they are being successful so I'm not going to knock them too much, but sometimes they've got a bit to learn. Scott having a go at the fans last year after his formation 433, cost us the game vs Darlo being a prime example.

Be ruthless, but do it with some grace.

Don't see what they have done wrong at all. No fan knows exactly what went on behind closed doors. They have developed a very strong squad of players that seem to care about the club and have got us up to second in the league. In my eyes that means no one should be criticising their approaches.
Reply: 19 - 35
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › colbeck or coulson????

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.