4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
1mickylyons
December 16, 2012, 8:05pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,406
Gold Stars: 56

If you're going to make an inflammatory accusation like that, back it up with facts. To my knowledge there have only been a few convictions - as opposed to arrests - for rape or sexually related offences: Graham Rix, Marlon King and Ched Evans. If you know of any more, please list them.

There are also a disproportionate amount of black people incarcerated in our jails. But then, they're also five times more likely to be arrested, so maybe that has something to do with it....

It just smacks of the casual racism among far too many Grimsby fans, sadly.

You dont suppose the reason so many Blacks are arrested could be anything to do with the Police thinking they are 5 times more likely to have committed a crime in the first place then?Just watch Crimewatch and see the statistics almost every sex attack on there is committed by Black or Asian men yet I suppose that is down to us Whiteys not getting reported and caught by the Police in your eyes?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 35
Chrisblor
December 16, 2012, 8:56pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +53 / -18
Approval: +8,988
Gold Stars: 243
Jesus christ, good job on the casual racism backed up with shitty anecdotal evidence everyone!

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 35
ska face
December 16, 2012, 9:06pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,902
Gold Stars: 854
Quoted from 1mickylyons

You dont suppose the reason so many Blacks are arrested could be anything to do with the Police thinking they are 5 times more likely to have committed a crime in the first place then?Just watch Crimewatch and see the statistics almost every sex attack on there is committed by Black or Asian men yet I suppose that is down to us Whiteys not getting reported and caught by the Police in your eyes?

Or I suppose we could look at some actual facts?

Like the ones I found after 2 minutes on Google showing that, while the majority of BME sex-offenders are serving sentences for crimes against adults (i.e. rape), of the 8106 male sex offenders currently in UK jails, 81.9% are white (http://shura.shu.ac.uk/597/1/fulltext.pdf)
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 35
WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP
December 16, 2012, 9:10pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.63
Rep Score: +16 / -2
Approval: +3,698
Gold Stars: 72
Quoted from Chrisblor
Jesus christ, good job on the casual racism backed up with shitty anecdotal evidence everyone!

Im not racist, im anti political correctness, my point was a bit stupid but the statistic that more black people commit rape could be a real statistic, but you would get called racist for pointing it out in such a debate, but if an anti-white statistic got pointed out by a black man in the same debate it wouldn't be viewed that way.

http://youtu.be/VoikNVzesGc?t=47s Don't listen to anything the media tells you about racism
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 35
WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP
December 16, 2012, 9:12pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from ska face

Or I suppose we could look at some actual facts?

Like the ones I found after 2 minutes on Google showing that, while the majority of BME sex-offenders are serving sentences for crimes against adults (i.e. rape), of the 8106 male sex offenders currently in UK jails, 81.9% are white (http://shura.shu.ac.uk/597/1/fulltext.pdf)

in a country that is 92% white
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 35
Chrisblor
December 16, 2012, 9:27pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +53 / -18
Approval: +8,988
Gold Stars: 243

in a country that is 92% white

yes because clearly that means that rapists are nearly always black as was suggested earlier in this thread

intercourse this message board and the small minded racists that infest it

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 35
WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP
December 16, 2012, 9:35pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from Chrisblor

yes because clearly that means that rapists are nearly always black as was suggested earlier in this thread

intercourse this message board and the small minded racists that infest it

Didn't say that, just its a pointless statistic to post
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 35
Theimperialcoroner
December 16, 2012, 10:17pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,335
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from Chrisblor

Thank you Sir, saved me a job.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 35
Grimsby2012
December 17, 2012, 1:51am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +12 / -8
Approval: -1,464
Gold Stars: 22
Quoted from rancido

It's that kind of statement that has no place in this world. Rape is a most horrendous crime and can never be treated with this kind of attitude. As you say " I don't know the full story " therefore you have no justification at all in coming out with the statement you did. The courts do know the full story and found him guilty. He deserves all he's got coming to him and if it was up to me it would be more.

I'm sorry but i find that Hypocritical of you, you don't really have a right defending a person you don't even know. How do you know she didn't do it with consent and then tried to black mail him for money otherwise she was threatening to say he raped her. No one really knows the truth so i don't really have a strong opinion on 1 then the other. These things have happened before and the woman has come clean later on from pure guilt, Don't shoot down other peoples opinions when you really don't know your self.

I blocked seeing red ticks years ago so go ahead   If I don't reply to you then i didn't read your replies  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 35
WetFlannel
December 17, 2012, 8:18am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Approval: +395
Gold Stars: 7
To be fair there's a lot of women who cry wolf, play the innocent 'I'm a woman bless me and this horrid man has done x,y and z to me'. There's been occasions of the woman crying rape and a mans entire family and friends disowning him. Then when it comes out she's lied there's still that stigma, once you're brandished a rapist you're forever seen as one regardless as whether you did it or not. Definitely NOT saying that's what's happened here, I know nothing about it and he's been found guilty so who can argue, just saying that the 'this sort of thing has no place' bullshit is exactly why many women play that card, because society still sees all women as innocent angels and all men as horrible brutes.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 35
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Patrick Ada

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.