rancido
December 16, 2012, 12:42pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,679
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from Meza
I don't know the full story but as a footballer you have to be careful, who's to say she gave him consent but then cried rape. Oh well you live and learn.

It's that kind of statement that has no place in this world. Rape is a most horrendous crime and can never be treated with this kind of attitude. As you say " I don't know the full story " therefore you have no justification at all in coming out with the statement you did. The courts do know the full story and found him guilty. He deserves all he's got coming to him and if it was up to me it would be more.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 35
STB
December 16, 2012, 12:50pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Quoted from rancido

It's that kind of statement that has no place in this world. Rape is a most horrendous crime and can never be treated with this kind of attitude. As you say " I don't know the full story " therefore you have no justification at all in coming out with the statement you did. The courts do know the full story and found him guilty. He deserves all he's got coming to him and if it was up to me it would be more.

Superb post.

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 35
voice of reason
December 16, 2012, 1:37pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from rancido

Jeez, I actually agree with you for once... Well said Rancido, get a grip Mezza, ffs...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 35
Abdul19
December 16, 2012, 3:03pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.40
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,638
Gold Stars: 220
Quoted from Les Brechin

From the piece in the NLP this morning it seems like he's just another arrogant footballer who think he can do whatever he wants.

I doubt he was a perfectly rounded individual who suddenly became seduced by the money and bright lights brought on by a move to Ebbsfleet.

Sounds more to me like he's a complete twat, regardless of profession.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 35
tanga_the_indestructible
December 16, 2012, 3:58pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +655
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from 75
It's strange how they are almost always black. Or am I not allowed to mention the obvious?

If you're going to make an inflammatory accusation like that, back it up with facts. To my knowledge there have only been a few convictions - as opposed to arrests - for rape or sexually related offences: Graham Rix, Marlon King and Ched Evans. If you know of any more, please list them.

There are also a disproportionate amount of black people incarcerated in our jails. But then, they're also five times more likely to be arrested, so maybe that has something to do with it....

It just smacks of the casual racism among far too many Grimsby fans, sadly.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 35
WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP
December 16, 2012, 4:44pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.63
Rep Score: +16 / -2
Approval: +3,698
Gold Stars: 72

If you're going to make an inflammatory accusation like that, back it up with facts. To my knowledge there have only been a few convictions - as opposed to arrests - for rape or sexually related offences: Graham Rix, Marlon King and Ched Evans. If you know of any more, please list them.

There are also a disproportionate amount of black people incarcerated in our jails. But then, they're also five times more likely to be arrested, so maybe that has something to do with it....

It just smacks of the casual racism among far too many Grimsby fans, sadly.

Ched evans and clayton mcdonald were both charged with raping the same woman, both admitted to having sex with her but both denied raping her, ched evans got 5 years and clayton mcdonald was aquitted, I dont know why. But shows you can't say that black people are more likely to go down
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 35
December 16, 2012, 5:50pm
Guest User
The UK is becoming a communist state. I'll retain the right to free speech if you don't mind.
Reply: 16 - 35
tanga_the_indestructible
December 16, 2012, 6:05pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from 75
The UK is becoming a communist state. I'll retain the right to free speech if you don't mind.

Another statement without any basis in facts. You're quite an expert in the field, aren't you?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 35
tanga_the_indestructible
December 16, 2012, 6:06pm
Table Wine Drinker

Ched evans and clayton mcdonald were both charged with raping the same woman, both admitted to having sex with her but both denied raping her, ched evans got 5 years and clayton mcdonald was aquitted, I dont know why. But shows you can't say that black people are more likely to go down

So one acquittal means you have provided some sort of fact-based evidence to the contrary?  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 35
GYinScuntland
December 16, 2012, 6:07pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,253
Gold Stars: 98
Quoted from 75

To be fair, that right went down the drainpipe long ago. Free speech seems to be fine only if what you speak is accepted by those that have the power to allow it. But intercourse 'em, it's still worth fighting for.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 35
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Patrick Ada

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.