This thread currently has 3,135 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Mrs Doyle
December 13, 2012, 9:15pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Quite a few bad opinions on this, what ever the reasons the woman was probably already suffering with some form of depression this may have pushed her over the edge who knows.

A prank gone wrong I remember beagle doing a prank on a taxi driver at a posh wedding the poor guy almost had a heart attack.

These pranks on people they know nothing about are so stupid.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 34
shotandcursed
December 15, 2012, 11:52am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +19 / -33
Approval: -1
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
Quite a few bad opinions on this, what ever the reasons the woman was probably already suffering with some form of depression this may have pushed her over the edge who knows.

A prank gone wrong I remember beagle doing a prank on a taxi driver at a posh wedding the poor guy almost had a heart attack.

On one hand that was quite a big prank, on the other hand quite small

"Did the mods take this into account, when aaron slobbers all over threads with his garbage and attention seeking posts ( though not always) that when he gets put in his place, he could abuse his position and delete comments and block members- no offence but he's the sort of mammary that would do this. the whole decision is beyond belief imo" Hagrid

"Mi5 has limited resources so like it or not the EDL if it was clever enough would plug the gap." Marinerz93

"twit!" Super Clive
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 34
Marinerz93
December 15, 2012, 1:33pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Mrs Doyle

One of Noel Edmonds programs resulted in a death, I think it was a stunt that went wrong.

I've mentioned it a few times on here but certain institutions like hospitals, morgues, funeral homes are not places for pranks.  What if Kate had lost the baby and ms Saldanha had told them.  By playing pranks you have to calculate and judge the reaction and possible out comes.  Yes they expected to be cut off but they didn't and should have taken that into account when deciding to go forward with the call.  We are all responsible for our actions and by not acknowledging that you are showing how ignorant you are.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 34
ska face
December 15, 2012, 2:03pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,902
Gold Stars: 854
Quoted from Marinerz93

One of Noel Edmonds programs resulted in a death, I think it was a stunt that went wrong.

I've mentioned it a few times on here but certain institutions like hospitals, morgues, funeral homes are not places for pranks.  What if Kate had lost the baby and ms Saldanha had told them.  By playing pranks you have to calculate and judge the reaction and possible out comes

The outcome here was that some disgusting little commoner would possibly speak to someone who looks after a woman who might one day be the Queen. And that is the prank. That is the whole essence of the joke, that some bottom-feeding nobody could almost speak to one of the untouchable Royals.

What a flipping world we live in.
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 34
Marinerz93
December 16, 2012, 7:32pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from ska face

The outcome here was that some disgusting little commoner would possibly speak to someone who looks after a woman who might one day be the Queen. And that is the prank. That is the whole essence of the joke, that some bottom-feeding nobody could almost speak to one of the untouchable Royals.

What a flipping world we live in.

Absolute bullshit, the only outcomes were (1) they get cut off (2) they get through.  (1) They get cut off and giggle about it (2) They get through then what (a) blag a condition report on a woman who has been bleeding due to a complication with her pregnancy (b) they find out she lost the baby (c) they get through to Kate who bursts her waters laughing so hard that a couple of nobody ozzies get through to her pretending to be the queen.  

There is no funny outcome here, the suicide only highlights how vile this prank was.  Anyone who pranks a hospital or thinks it's ok just because someone is famous doesn't deserve air.  I've worked in a hospital as an electrical engineer and I've seen the stress the nurses and doctors are under.

What a flipping world we live in indeed.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 34
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Jacintha Saldanha's death

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.