5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Stranger in the Park
October 28, 2012, 11:39pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +5 / -2
Approval: -194
Gold Stars: 8
Yet again we had a display of the new kamikaze tactics of the goalie playing out field-Stay in the area where you should be .Very close again to gifting the opposition a goal. Also why do both centre backs have to go up for corners. Both these practices need stopping fast. This league is quite tight at the top end and giving silly goals away could cost us at the end of the season. As we are a not free scoring side nowadays we need a very disciplined defence to maintain our position and not get caught on the break.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Abdul19
October 28, 2012, 11:46pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.40
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,629
Gold Stars: 220
Both centre backs are a threat from corners. Well they would be if the corner beat the first man.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 43
we will return
October 28, 2012, 11:47pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +19 / -1
Approval: +35
I don't mind the keeper going up in the last minute, increases your chance of scoring and points are far more important than goal difference. Also think both centrebacks should be up for corners, the opposition usually leaves 1 player forward in which case you need 2 defenders back, so it's best to keep your full backs marking that player and let your centrebacks to go forward.  

UTM!
The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2013!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 43
sutton mariner
October 29, 2012, 1:10am
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +52 / -6
Approval: +1,135
Gold Stars: 49
Quoted from we will return
I don't mind the keeper going up in the last minute, increases your chance of scoring and points are far more important than goal difference. Also think both centrebacks should be up for corners, the opposition usually leaves 1 player forward in which case you need 2 defenders back, so it's best to keep your full backs marking that player and let your centrebacks to go forward.  

This entirely.

I Make Movies #UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 43
Alkalineroger
October 29, 2012, 1:13am
Upper Findus
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +61
Gold Stars: 1
If our centre backs never went up, we would be even less free scoring.provide cover and send them both up, hardly a new or revolutionary thing is it?
Also you say yet again the goalie went up, are you referring to the cup game when Mckeown went up? We were going out anyway so it makes absolutely zero difference if we went out by an extra goal, we're still out.

Some guy who sits behind me in the upper smiths was loudly and continually moaning about mckeown going up in the last minutes of the cup game, I don't understand some people's desire to moan about the strangest things.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 43
October 29, 2012, 6:32am
Guest User

Standard practice across the planet. For good reason.
Reply: 5 - 43
barralad
October 29, 2012, 6:45am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,301
Gold Stars: 127

McKeown has got nowhere near the ball on the three occasions he has come up. There is absolutely no evidence to support this assertion other than Glass scoring for Carlisle. The Dartford game had two minutes to go. There is no telling what might have happened. Instead we played out those last minutes two down.
Saturday could have been the same.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 43
scrumble
October 29, 2012, 7:50am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +986
Gold Stars: 10
There is a reason they are goal keepers, because they are better at stopping the ball going in the net than scoring goals (With the exception of Anthony Williams). Keepers just go up and get in the way of someone better able to direct the ball into the back of the net.  When it comes to football this one of my pet  peeves, I've never understood the need for keepers to be almost at the halfway line when the ball is in the opposition half. Sure, charge out the area to close a player down if needed, but these acts of bravado of nonchalantly sitting so far up the field just makes them stupid when they have to back peddle like idiots into the area to use a keepers one main advantage, their fecking hands. Personally I'd tie them to the goal line. The fact that Glass' goal is so well known kind of shows how rare a keeper scoring like this is.

Byddwn ond yn canu pan fyddwn yn pysgota
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 43
Garth
October 29, 2012, 9:44am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,939
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from scrumble
There is a reason they are goal keepers, because they are better at stopping the ball going in the net than scoring goals (With the exception of Anthony Williams). Keepers just go up and get in the way of someone better able to direct the ball into the back of the net.  When it comes to football this one of my pet  peeves, I've never understood the need for keepers to be almost at the halfway line when the ball is in the opposition half. Sure, charge out the area to close a player down if needed, but these acts of bravado of nonchalantly sitting so far up the field just makes them stupid when they have to back peddle like idiots into the area to use a keepers one main advantage, their fecking hands. Personally I'd tie them to the goal line. The fact that Glass' goal is so well known kind of shows how rare a keeper scoring like this is.

With you on this, if Mckeown came up for set pieces 100 times he would not score and just gets in the way, and why does he go walk abouts during a game sometimes almost to half way is he a frustrated outfield player, please stick to what you are good at goalkeeper
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 43
Garth
October 29, 2012, 9:45am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,939
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from scrumble

With you on this, if Mckeown came up for set pieces 100 times he would not score and just gets in the way, and why does he go walk abouts during a game sometimes almost to half way is he a frustrated outfield player, please stick to what you are good at goalkeeping
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 43
bradzmilne
October 29, 2012, 9:50am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +40 / -7
Approval: +1,433
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from barralad

McKeown has got nowhere near the ball on the three occasions he has come up. There is absolutely no evidence to support this assertion other than Glass scoring for Carlisle. The Dartford game had two minutes to go. There is no telling what might have happened. Instead we played out those last minutes two down.

From where i was sat vs. kiddi it looked like he was inches away from turning it in?
More likely to score than elding anyhow  

Sleep well Icey, Matty and Richard. Keep each other company up there xx

4 Relegations in 18 Years - John Fenty’s legacy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 43
Abdul19
October 29, 2012, 10:38am

Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from bradzmilne

From where i was sat vs. kiddi it looked like he was inches away from turning it in?
More likely to score than elding anyhow  

That's what I thought. Brad Friedel, Paul Robinson, Peter Schmeichel and some bloke for Standard Liege in the Champions League are other keepers who've done it off the top of my head.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 43
Gary Haddock
October 29, 2012, 11:47am

Neither above nor beneath
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +44 / -5
Approval: +6
Wouldn't be moaning if he scored though A?  

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/zya4af.jpg[/IMG]

GTFC's black and white army.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GTFCs-black-and-white-army/494332320600710?ref=hl
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 43
cocky
October 29, 2012, 12:18pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Quoted from Gary Haddock
Wouldn't be moaning if he scored though A?  

But would be moaning if we'd conceeded another and missed out on the play offs by a goal, or if he'd slightly mistimed his challenge and got sent off.

Ridiculous decision in my view.  It's OK in a cup game when losing by another goal makes no difference, or the last game of the season, but in a game in the middle of the season it seems foolish to me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 43
biggles9999
October 29, 2012, 12:21pm
Main Stander
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +367
Surely though keepers are usually tall guys and have a strong spring behind them. This means that you have another player coming forward, that nobody has been delegated to mark.

As such there is a possibility they end up being marked by a weak 'aerial' player. Plus it also causes some confusion in the opposition box as the defenders sort out who is marking who.

I'd argue that theres a fairly high % of keepers scoring, compared to how often they actually go up there. Jimmy Glass's goal is only so famous based on the fact that it kept a team in the league.

As for sending both centre backs up, the opposition usually leave their fastest player up around half way, meaning that you dont necessarily need your generally taller centre backs to deal with them. As with most teams, the centre backs are up there with the strongest players and best at heading so why not send them up for the threat.

There are not many teams I can think of were only one of the centre backs goes forward.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 43
Gary Haddock
October 29, 2012, 12:35pm

Brandy Drinker
Quoted from cocky

But would be moaning if we'd conceeded another and missed out on the play offs by a goal, or if he'd slightly mistimed his challenge and got sent off.

Ridiculous decision in my view.  It's OK in a cup game when losing by another goal makes no difference, or the last game of the season, but in a game in the middle of the season it seems foolish to me.

Works both ways, what if he'd scored that goal that helped us win the league? Like I said, works both ways. Can't just look at it one way and say "bad decision" as it would of proven a good decision if he had scored. So no point moaning.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/GTFCs-black-and-white-army/494332320600710?ref=hl
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 43
scrumble
October 29, 2012, 12:45pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +986
Gold Stars: 10
I'd say that the percentage is negligible. If a keeper scores it usually gets highlighted in the papers, ignoring goals scored by a keepers clearance from his own half, when was the last time you heard of it? Robinson scored for Spurs five years or so back, but thats the most recent I remember. Even if it happens in the lower leagues it usually makes into the papers or the youtube vid passed around on facebook.

Byddwn ond yn canu pan fyddwn yn pysgota
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 43
Abdul19
October 29, 2012, 1:04pm

Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from cocky

But would be moaning if we'd conceeded another and missed out on the play offs by a goal...

So if we're 2-0 down with 5 minutes to go, we should sit on it, because if we conceded another it could be the goal that cost us promotion?

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 43
aaron rattray
October 29, 2012, 1:25pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
I am fully behind goalkeepers going forward for corners, it is an extra man and hes tall he it might contribute to the score

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 43
cocky
October 29, 2012, 1:47pm
Snakebite drinker
Quoted from Abdul19

So if we're 2-0 down with 5 minutes to go, we should sit on it, because if we conceded another it could be the goal that cost us promotion?

Yes, I'd assume that more goals are scored against when a keeper goes up, than goals scored for.  Otherwise, why wait for the final 5 minutes, why not send the keeper up for all corners?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 43
80sglory
October 29, 2012, 4:09pm
Guest User
Quoted from Alkalineroger
Some guy who sits behind me in the upper smiths was loudly and continually moaning about mckeown going up in the last minutes of the cup game, I don't understand some people's desire to moan about the strangest things.

Agree it makes no real sense but will hazard a guess it's cos people just don't like conceding goals full stop (especially in a manner some might consider make us look silly or desparate) regardless of the score.
Reply: 20 - 43
davmariner
October 29, 2012, 4:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -11
Approval: +4,983
Gold Stars: 79
Jesus Christ, why is the keeper going up even a flipping debate. An extra body in there means an extra person for them to deal with so it's worth a punt if you're going into the last minutes wanting a draw.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 43
davmariner
October 29, 2012, 4:27pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from barralad

Are you for real? Like I've just said the keeper might as well go up if we're looking for a draw in the last few minutes of a match. Even if the keeper gets nowhere near the ball it it's an extra man to think about for the opposition defenders and even a distraction which could allow a team-mate to pop up and score.

As for your claim of no evidence...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGkxvL65Tt4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNHfclJ6rtM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuBRYWc-hh0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG4fd4ZUPuE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SvBGeAD-f4&feature=related

Here are 5 examples. I swear some people just argue for the sake of it.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 43
cocky
October 29, 2012, 4:31pm
Snakebite drinker
Quoted from davmariner
Jesus Christ, why is the keeper going up even a flipping debate. An extra body in there means an extra person for them to deal with so it's worth a punt if you're going into the last minutes wanting a draw.

Agreed, an extra body is possibly worthwhile,  but on Saturday Thomas was stood on the halfway line whilt McKeown was in the box.  Now I agree that the keeper may have an inch or two advantage, but also less experience of heading a football.

If you must have an extra body in the box, put Thomas in there and have McKeown sweeping on the half way line and putting the ball back in if it comes to him.  That way if there is a break at least you've got a 1 on 1 with someone that can use their hands in the area.  However, I still think it should be used solely in cup games and towards the end of the season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 43
bradzmilne
October 29, 2012, 4:36pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +40 / -7
Approval: +1,433
Gold Stars: 30
I dont think the principle of a goalkeeper going forward is for him to actually score but more to do with just having another body in the box.

Sleep well Icey, Matty and Richard. Keep each other company up there xx

4 Relegations in 18 Years - John Fenty’s legacy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 43
barralad
October 29, 2012, 6:09pm
Mariners Trust
Quoted from biggles9999
Surely though keepers are usually tall guys and have a strong spring behind them. This means that you have another player coming forward, that nobody has been delegated to mark.

As such there is a possibility they end up being marked by a weak 'aerial' player. Plus it also causes some confusion in the opposition box as the defenders sort out who is marking who.

I'd argue that theres a fairly high % of keepers scoring, compared to how often they actually go up there. Jimmy Glass's goal is only so famous based on the fact that it kept a team in the league.

As for sending both centre backs up, the opposition usually leave their fastest player up around half way, meaning that you dont necessarily need your generally taller centre backs to deal with them. As with most teams, the centre backs are up there with the strongest players and best at heading so why not send them up for the threat.

There are not many teams I can think of were only one of the centre backs goes forward.

The only thing missing from this fairy tale are the words "Once Upon a Time" at the beginning

Oh and I'd love to see some hard evidence for your third paragraph.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 43
acko338
October 29, 2012, 6:16pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +44 / -6
Approval: +3,213
Gold Stars: 33
And if we miss out on playoffs by one goal, then there will be an uproar!

Sending a goalie up is exactly what people have said - another body.... in the way !

Get corners and free kicks practiced properly instead of wasting the kick each time, sorry... passing to their keeper each time!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 43
80sglory
October 29, 2012, 6:30pm
Guest User
Quoted from davmariner
I swear some people just argue for the sake of it.

Welcome to MY world !  

Only joking barralad
Even if I don't neccesarily agree an extra man isn't worthwhile I wasn't aware of those goals either !  
Quoted from cocky
Agreed, an extra body is possibly worthwhile,  but on Saturday Thomas was stood on the halfway line whilt McKeown was in the box.  Now I agree that the keeper may have an inch or two advantage, but also less experience of heading a football.

If you must have an extra body in the box, put Thomas in there and have McKeown sweeping on the half way line and putting the ball back in if it comes to him.  That way if there is a break at least you've got a 1 on 1 with someone that can use their hands in the area.

This seems to be a good enough point though !
Personally don't really give a toss about the risk of another goals difference but yeah, would probably get Macca up to the half way line as last defender instead of someone else who should be in the box.

Quoted from acko338

Well there shouldn't be IMO.
If it really did happen I'm sure you'd be able to highlight a whole host of "mistakes" which made the difference.
Reply: 27 - 43
Gary Haddock
October 29, 2012, 7:17pm

Brandy Drinker
Quoted from acko338

!

What if he'd scored and we won the league by that goal difference?   Works both ways.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 43
Abdul19
October 29, 2012, 8:30pm

Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from acko338

Over the course of 46 games there'd be countless goals conceded/chances missed that could be that 'one goal'.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 43
davmariner
October 29, 2012, 8:59pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from acko338

Sending a goalie up is exactly what people have said - another body.... in the way !

Get corners and free kicks practiced properly instead of wasting the kick each time, sorry... passing to their keeper each time!

Think when you compare the probabilities, it's much more likely that a keeper will score from a corner than us losing out on promotion by 1 goal...

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 43
brad_gtfc
October 29, 2012, 9:01pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +16 / -3
Approval: +269
The comment about the centre backs going up is abit daft tbh, them 2 are probably are best headers of the ball?
& at a guess Wood and Thomas are the 2 quickest defenders would be able to compete better against a counter attack.
The fact that nearly every team sends both Centre halfs up and probably has done for a very very long time would suggest its not a bad idea.

As for the keeper, yeah why not if its literally the last kick, but anytime before that isn't a good idea really.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 43
davmariner
October 29, 2012, 9:03pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from brad_gtfc
The comment about the centre backs going up is abit daft tbh, them 2 are probably are best headers of the ball?
& at a guess Wood and Thomas are the 2 quickest defenders would be able to compete better against a counter attack.
The fact that nearly every team sends both Centre halfs up and probably has done for a very very long time would suggest its not a bad idea.

As for the keeper, yeah why not if its literally the last kick, but anytime before that isn't a good idea really.

And also it's better if the ball comes back out to the full backs as they'd be able to deliver a decent ball back in the box.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 43
Stranger in the Park
October 30, 2012, 6:55pm
Lager Top Drinker
My point here is quite simple -we are not currently in winning ways and stupid actions of desparation will not help.We need to tighten back up as a little success -away- has made us sloppy. As for my two points , Macca can't kick straight from a goalkick let alone head a ball so pointless sending him up and at least one of the centre backs should be there to protect him-think clean sheets.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 43
barralad
October 30, 2012, 7:20pm
Mariners Trust
Quoted from davmariner

Are you for real? Like I've just said the keeper might as well go up if we're looking for a draw in the last few minutes of a match. Even if the keeper gets nowhere near the ball it it's an extra man to think about for the opposition defenders and even a distraction which could allow a team-mate to pop up and score.

As for your claim of no evidence...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGkxvL65Tt4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNHfclJ6rtM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuBRYWc-hh0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG4fd4ZUPuE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SvBGeAD-f4&feature=related

Here are 5 examples. I swear some people just argue for the sake of it.

I'll refrain from asking you whether you are real. You may well have "just said" but I obviously posted several hours before that gem arrived on the board.  Being pedantic it takes two to argue but never mind. I am impressed with the number of examples you've found and concede that it may work on occasion. I suspect though that the cases where it has done no good whatsoever but which aren't recorded for posterity because it ain't very interesting will far outweigh the ones where a goal results. We must be doing something wrong as McKeown hasn't looked like scoring but HAS conceded two goals and nearly a third on Saturday. I'm quite liking the solution below of leaving McKeown patrolling the centre circle whilst someone who knows a bit more about scoring the odd goal or two makes the extra man that will confuse the opposition defence.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 43
barralad
October 30, 2012, 7:22pm
Mariners Trust
Quoted from davmariner

Think when you compare the probabilities, it's much more likely that a keeper will score from a corner than us losing out on promotion by 1 goal...

I'd agree with that though!

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 43
Stranger in the Park
November 6, 2012, 9:38pm
Lager Top Drinker
I REST MY CASE !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 43
hook line and sinker
November 6, 2012, 9:49pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +14 / -5
Approval: +37
We was kamikaze because our attack apart from hannah is urine poor,we need to throw players into attack to score because the forwards cant do it on there own like liam hearn does,resulting in us getting caught out on the break as we have seen late on in the home games against macclesfield and dartford that both resulted in goals (1 from a penalty)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 43
aaron rattray
November 6, 2012, 9:53pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
All of this 1 goal thing, you need to remember say for example disley passes to colbeck and colbeck shoots but it hit the post, if he passed it to niven he could of scored, so many possibilities

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 43
cod.gtfc
November 6, 2012, 9:55pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
What team dosn't send both center backs up for corners? generally center backs are the tallest players in the team and therefore the biggest threats from corners!

First time I've seen this thread and it has to be a contender for the most stupidest ever.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 43
80sglory
November 6, 2012, 10:17pm
Guest User
Tell you what's even more stupid.
Initially it was about the goalie going up, now it's been bumped cos we conceded on the break !
Reply: 40 - 43
grimsby pete
November 6, 2012, 10:21pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.78
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,841
Gold Stars: 222
I have just watched  Man City with all their millions struggle against a cleaning comany/

They have the most expensive players in the world playing for them,

Yet they can not defend a corner,

So much for zonal marking !!!!!!!!

Over 37 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             69 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 43
Sigone
November 6, 2012, 11:16pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +12 / -4
Approval: +1,615
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from grimsby pete
I have just watched  Man City with all their millions struggle against a cleaning company

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 43
Meza
November 6, 2012, 11:18pm

We urine On Your Fish Yes we do yes we do
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.83
Rep Score: +78 / -3
Approval: +1,650
Gold Stars: 50
Man city are too individual I mean they have a lot of greedy gets

[URL=https://imgur.com/VCxdH2Y][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/VCxdH2Ys.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/uMRVvRe][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/uMRVvRes.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/5p7nllT][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/5p7nllTs.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/46BEw5M][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/46BEw5Ms.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/06NXnQF][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/06NXnQFs.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

My Grimsby Legends
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 43
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Kamikaze Tactics

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.