shorty and shouty

This thread currently has 4,680 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
the solster
August 16, 2012, 4:04pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / -3
There is definitely an issue here with management and you don't need to be Einstein to work that out.
The new signings again on face value appear to be great but when they pull on that black and white shirt they just seem to turn to jelly.
That is a management problem. Shorty and Shouty are not fit to lace the boots of Alan Buckley.
Mendonca, Lester, Cockerill, Gilbert, Handyside, Lever, Macca, Davison, Donovan, Burnett, Grovesy the list goes on and on and on. (embarrassing isn't it)
The players that man spotted and signed in his time at town were the key to a generation of success.
Stability, pride, fear and support bred that phenomenal success.
Shorty and Shouty can claim Hearn and Elding and not a lot more IMHO almost two seasons at the helm.
Whatever is going on the boardroom, I fear these two clowns are giving us a circus act and I for one will be expecting them to walk the high wire if Town are nowhere near the playoffs by Christmas. Feel free to disagree. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
jamesgtfc
August 16, 2012, 4:13pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,027
Gold Stars: 190
McKeown, Pearson, Disley, Thanoj (gave him a chance)?

Thomas looks good so far. He played some good long balls on Tuesday - just need to wait for that chemistry.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 44
gary_elton
August 16, 2012, 4:15pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.20
Rep Score: +23 / -6
Approval: +1,243
Gold Stars: 6
The  " bring back Buckley " bandwagon begins to roll.....  

All my pictures , Seem to fade to black and white.... (Reg Dwight)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 44
EarAche
August 16, 2012, 4:19pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +9
Quoted from gary_elton
The  " bring back Buckley " bandwagon begins to roll.....  

That is a day that should never ever be allowed to happen
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 44
roundballovalhole
August 16, 2012, 4:21pm
Guest User
Quoted from EarAche

That is a day that should never ever be allowed to happen

What? Like being relegated to the conference shouldnt have happened?
Reply: 4 - 44
grimps
August 16, 2012, 4:27pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,136
Gold Stars: 46
Well with him already being at the club now it wont take much to move him into the seat when these two get the boot.
He'll take over as caretaker saying that he dosnt mind helping the club he loves out until they find the new manager ,after ten games or the end of the season [depending on how much worse things get] if he's doing better he'll keep the job if not Fenty will find somebody else.
Things are already in place ,id suspect he'd have Macca as his number two or maybe even woods
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 44
wigworld
August 16, 2012, 4:28pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from grimps
Well with him already being at the club now it wont take much to move him into the seat when these two get the boot.
He'll take over as caretaker saying that he dosnt mind helping the club he loves out until they find the new manager ,after ten games or the end of the season [depending on how much worse things get] if he's doing better he'll keep the job if not Fenty will find somebody else.
Things are already in place ,id suspect he'd have Macca as his number two or maybe even woods

Surely Buckley and Woods would never entertain the idea of coming back after the way they've been treated by the club?

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 6 - 44
grimps
August 16, 2012, 4:30pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Maybe not Woods but Buckley is already in place .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 44
Super Clive
August 16, 2012, 4:38pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Isn't calling him shorty a bit racist  
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 44
Pelham
August 16, 2012, 4:41pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +6 / -34
Alan Buckley is the only man who can save this club. Let's face it, if someone with his record of success applied for the job, we'd bite his hand off. The only mark agains thin is that he enjoyed that success with us and made enemies of some ignorant people doing it. Those ignorant people are the same ones who support the inept management we have now. They have no appreciation for good football.

The managers must be sacked and Buckley must replace them. It's the only way.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 44
FFS
August 16, 2012, 4:42pm

Beer Drinker
Rep Score: +38 / -2
Approval: +252
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from Pelham
Alan Buckley is the only man who can save this club. Let's face it, if someone with his record of success applied for the job, we'd bite his hand off. The only mark agains thin is that he enjoyed that success with us and made enemies of some ignorant people doing it. Those ignorant people are the same ones who support the inept management we have now. They have no appreciation for good football.

The managers must be sacked and Buckley must replace them. It's the only way.

FFS

"He is not only dull himself, he is the cause of dullness in others."
-Samuel Johnson
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 44
louth_in_the_south
August 16, 2012, 5:08pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,704
Gold Stars: 96
How about Buckley The King as chairman ? I'd guess there would be a few people who'd be more happy to put their money in with him in charge of the club .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 44
rancido
August 16, 2012, 5:34pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,611
Quoted from the solster
There is definitely an issue here with management and you don't need to be Einstein to work that out.
The new signings again on face value appear to be great but when they pull on that black and white shirt they just seem to turn to jelly.
That is a management problem. Shorty and Shouty are not fit to lace the boots of Alan Buckley.
Mendonca, Lester, Cockerill, Gilbert, Handyside, Lever, Macca, Davison, Donovan, Burnett, Grovesy the list goes on and on and on. (embarrassing isn't it)
The players that man spotted and signed in his time at town were the key to a generation of success.
Shorty and Shouty can claim Hearn and Elding and not a lot more IMHO almost two seasons at the helm.
Whatever is going on the boardroom, I fear these two clowns are giving us a circus act and I for one will be expecting them to walk the high wire if Town are nowhere near the playoffs by Christmas. Feel free to disagree. UTM

I wonder who's alter ego this is ?

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 44
JonnyK
August 16, 2012, 5:49pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / -1
Approval: +18
Quoted from rancido

I wonder who's alter ego this is ?

Ha!  My thoughts exactly.  I'm going for 80s Glory.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 44
Super Clive
August 16, 2012, 5:51pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Won't be 80s, he's not narrow minded.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 44
rancido
August 16, 2012, 5:54pm

Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from JonnyK

Don't think so . More likely to be one of the regular doom mongers who never go to BP and prefer to spend time on here slagging off the club,chairman,managers and whoever else falls in their sights at that particular moment in time.

"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 44
JonnyK
August 16, 2012, 5:59pm
Snakebite drinker
Fair enough.  I assumed it was someone on a wind up though.  At least they can spell, which rules out around one-third of posters.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 44
Longmariner
August 16, 2012, 6:00pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Well I don't know about you lot but am backing the so called shorty and shouty also known as hurst and Scott, also known as are management team and I am fully 100% behind them. After all we have played loads of games already this season (2) and the team has not gelled. FFS.  2 competitive games people, start getting real. It will happen. I am certain they know what there doing.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 44
grimsby pete
August 16, 2012, 6:15pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,803
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
How about Buckley The King as chairman ? I'd guess there would be a few people who'd be more happy to put their money in with him in charge of the club .

Now that would be a good idea,

The Trust could give him £50,000 worth of shares so he could take over.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 44
denni266
August 16, 2012, 7:05pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +698
Gold Stars: 132
Quoted from louth_in_the_south

Not sure about him being chairman tbh,, but he does know his football and is well respected. Maby a director would be good..  in that way whoever is manager or managers, would know one of there bosses knows about football and has been there done it and worn the tee shirt, and not a gloryfied fish filleter.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 44
chaos33
August 16, 2012, 7:20pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,970
Gold Stars: 360
Jeez, this site just gets better and better (or is it worse and worse?). Some people have got very short memories. Look, I was just as disappointed and angry as anyone after Tuesday night, but for people to be saying 'these managers have to be sacked' after two games is totally ludicrous, and doesn't lend them any credibility IMO. And to go one better, the same folk now propose that Alan Buckley, be reinstated even though he's not in management any more!! How did you come to that conclusion?! Is it just because Buckley is the last Manager that people can remember that was associated with success and attractive football? Are we really hankering after past glories that strongly that we have to pretend that we can just recreate it by reinstalling a retired Manager. F***ing hell, if that's how it works, can I make a plea for George Kerr?

We made the mistake of reappointing Buckley some seasons ago and it was a difficult time that tarnished the great man's reputation slightly. He was clearly out of touch with players, the team he produced weren't able to halt the perpetual decline and we had some poor players. He should've been sacked long before he was, sentiment getting in the way of the right decision.

Come on - I love Alan Buckley - he was probably the greatest we ever had, but I don't want him to be Manager again, with someone else's squad, all the budget gone and the pressure to produce a championship-winning team in half a dozen games. Wise up FFS.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 44
springstomind
August 16, 2012, 8:07pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +322
Terrible thread mate. Its opinion but not really backed up with much apart from a season without promotion and a bad first 2 results.

Firstly i gaurentee your opinion was different during the screaming run of results last year before xmas (up until the York defeat) etc.
Secondly these managers have brought in more than enough quality... namely. Hearn.. enough said,  Pearson was a nobody who is now an absolute rock at the back. McKeown from from a league below and was immense last season. Artus showed some of the best skill ive ever seen to score a winner last season (cant recall the game) thomas looks very good. And so called big players that other clubs were after like Soares, Ian Miller, Thomas, Hearn, Cook, whether they have yet performed or not still chose to come here. The managers here clearly run a tight shift and this club has become far more appealing since they took over. Lets face it Woods wasn't doing any better was he.

Give them time lads, give them time.

Please think back to last season, we had a terrible start and so did some of our so called big names (Hearn) this years Cook and Pearson and then think on to Cambridge away later in the season when we were in about 8th and all ours and there fans, managers and commentators said Grimsby are by a long shot the best team to go to Cambridge all season and there football was breathtaking. Regardless of how the season ended.... that team were managed by Scott and Hurst and im confident given time the new but not so much changed team this season will be the same.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 44
lawsman
August 16, 2012, 9:04pm
Beer Drinker
Rep Score: +2 / -1
When are peoplegoing to stop mentioning Buckley, becoming manager again? Yes he was the most successful manager in modern times but why do they keep wanting to go back, football has evolved since those days and Buckley has been out of it so long now that he could well be out of touch with the game now. So forget him as a future manager and move on he was at the right place at the right time but FFS move on. Let him remain a legend in the clubs history, and remember the good times and move on. We have in my opinion very capable managers in place let them do their job. In my job we have people who say they can do a better job but when asked to deliver what they say they can do they fall way short.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 44
STB
August 16, 2012, 10:07pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Bring back Ralf Sparrow and Jim 'curly' Perkins in defence and 'Bullet' Bill Shicklegruber up front, well win the league hands down.

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 44
chaos33
August 16, 2012, 10:11pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,970
Gold Stars: 360
Bullet Bill Shicklegruber was a sweeper Boardy. He never played up front. Come on man, think.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 44
STB
August 16, 2012, 10:18pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Quoted from chaos33
Bullet Bill Shicklegruber was a sweeper Boardy. He never played up front. Come on man, think.

You're right my Jorvik chum, I was thinking of Charlie 'the wasp' Shicklegruber his goalscoring, colour blind, half-brother, sorry about that.  

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 44
Abdul19
August 16, 2012, 10:47pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,575
Gold Stars: 218
No-one's scored more goals for Town than Pat Glover, not even Liam Hearn. If I had to pick one of those 2 to spearhead a fashionable 4-2-3-1 it'd be the deadly Welshman every day of the week.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 44
Meza
August 16, 2012, 10:57pm

We urine On Your Fish Yes we do yes we do
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.83
Rep Score: +78 / -3
Approval: +1,645
Gold Stars: 50
He certainly does was it 44 gls in one season 180 on total

[URL=https://imgur.com/VCxdH2Y][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/VCxdH2Ys.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/uMRVvRe][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/uMRVvRes.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/5p7nllT][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/5p7nllTs.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/46BEw5M][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/46BEw5Ms.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/06NXnQF][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/06NXnQFs.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

My Grimsby Legends
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 44
80sglory
August 16, 2012, 11:18pm
Guest User
Quoted from JonnyK

Yeah right.  
We're not all so sad or deperate we feel any need to set up alternative accounts.
In fact some of us are comfortable with ourselves and have enough self-respect that we don't need to.

tbh not sure why you're saying me anyway.
Just like giving oodles of praise I'll dish out the criticism when's it's deserved (watch this space ?) and not saying I haven't got some concerns.
But it's still only 2 games and not half as downbeat as others seem to be.
Reply: 28 - 44
TonySmith
August 16, 2012, 11:29pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +968
Gold Stars: 11
  Just ridiculous. If we'd held on for 5 more minutes against Southport and 10 more against Stockport we'd have six points on the board now and people would be talking about promotion on here. Our opponents have hardly managed a shot on goal in 2 games. Obviously we're all disappointed and there is clearly plenty still to work on, but get a grip FFS. Now if we don't beat Nuneaton, then I take back everything I just wrote!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 44
oldun
August 17, 2012, 9:59am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
I can't believe there is even this debate about S & H being replaced let alone by AB. Then again this is the fishy forum and strange people populate it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 44
barralad
August 17, 2012, 10:27am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,295
Gold Stars: 127
Quoted from TonySmith
  If we'd held on for 5 more minutes against Southport and 10 more against Stockport we'd have six points on the board now and people would be talking about promotion on here.

I do believe that this is the main thrust of the argument.......Firstly we didn't manage to "Hang on" and secondly should a team even be considering hanging on at home? We spent a large part of last season trying to hang on and monumentally failed by playing far too deep. I don't think it's unreasonable for the management and players to have learned from that. In fact I'd say it should have been the first thing on the list of things to learn from.

I should add that any thoughts of replacing the management at this stage of the season are ridiculous.  

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 44
JonnyK
August 17, 2012, 11:00am
Snakebite drinker
Quoted from 1600

Yeah right.  
We're not all so sad or deperate we feel any need to set up alternative accounts.
In fact some of us are comfortable with ourselves and have enough self-respect that we don't need to.

tbh not sure why you're saying me anyway.
Just like giving oodles of praise I'll dish out the criticism when's it's deserved (watch this space ?) and not saying I haven't got some concerns.
But it's still only 2 games and not half as downbeat as others seem to be.

I thought it was a wind up and the post structure was similar.  I didn't think anyone would seriously have such a strong opinion against the managers so didn't take it seriously.  It seems some people have.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 44
rancido
August 17, 2012, 1:02pm

Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from oldun
I can't believe there is even this debate about S & H being replaced let alone by AB. Then again this is the fishy forum and strange people populate it.

AB had his time and he was a fantastic manager for us but , as has been said , football has moved on.
Fans don't give enough credit for Arthur Mann when heaping praise on AB. This guy was just as influential on the team in terms of players acquired and how we played. Fans think he was just an assistant manager but he was more than that and AB depended on the guy more than people realise.IMO it is no coincidence that when AM left football and AB had other assistants then he wasn't as successful.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 44
oldun
August 17, 2012, 1:33pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Quoted from rancido

AB had his time and he was a fantastic manager for us but , as has been said , football has moved on.
Fans don't give enough credit for Arthur Mann when heaping praise on AB. This guy was just as influential on the team in terms of players acquired and how we played. Fans think he was just an assistant manager but he was more than that and AB depended on the guy more than people realise.IMO it is no coincidence that when AM left football and AB had other assistants then he wasn't as successful.

Spot on about Arthur Mann Rancido. Top footballing coach.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 44
excusebeef
August 17, 2012, 4:25pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +8 / -1
Approval: +296
Quoted from the solster

Yeah all of whom were part of a squad that did not win for 7 games the season we got promoted, so do me a favour and stick your negativity and use common sense because we are 2 games, yes 2 games into the season with players that have not gelled. If we are not on course by January then I agree something needs to be looked at, so take your head out of the 90's and see the bigger picture.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 44
rancido
August 17, 2012, 4:48pm

Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from excusebeef

Yeah all of whom were part of a squad that did not win for 7 games the season we got promoted, so do me a favour and stick your negativity and use common sense because we are 2 games, yes 2 games into the season with players that have not gelled. If we are not on course by January then I agree something needs to be looked at, so take your head out of the 90's and see the bigger picture.

Absolutely spot on. Fans forget that when AB was appointed and made his first signings ,the letters from "fans" in the GET were far from supportive. The general line seemed to be that we had recruited a non-league manager who had signed non-league and past their best players in order to prepare the club for non-league football.AB did make some excellent signings but the club had some money then. John Cockrill ( £21,250 ) ,Keith Alexander (£11,500) and Paul Reece (£10,000) were substantial amounts of money paid for non-league players in 1988. Even the £55,000 paid for Dave Gilbert was a lot of money for a struggling 4th Division team. The first home game of that season , against Torquay , only attracted a crowd of 2889 demonstrating the fans faith in the managers ability to turn things around.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 44
roundballovalhole
August 17, 2012, 5:23pm
Guest User
Oh give me a break with the 'they haven't gelled yet' bo110cks

Same shite gets trotted out every season. .  and guess what. . . Others seem to have gelled already!

Give it til january (has been said last few seaspns too)

One thing that sure as hell wont save us is coming out with tired old cliched
Reply: 37 - 44
1mickylyons
August 17, 2012, 5:32pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,390
Gold Stars: 56
Unless nailed to the bottom of the League i think any Manager should get a minimum of 10 games to try and give a balanced view.The 2 appear to have changed the playing style and a fair proportion of last Seasons squad so your likely to get teething problems anything less than 3 points tomorrow though and we should then be worried.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 44
grimps
August 17, 2012, 6:29pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from excusebeef

Yeah Buckley took over a relagated squad that had lost a good few players ,it took him 7 games to win and take them straight back up.
its took these two a season and a half and we still havnt gelled and they still dont know there best team
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 44
rancido
August 17, 2012, 7:38pm

Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from grimps

Yeah Buckley took over a relagated squad that had lost a good few players ,it took him 7 games to win and take them straight back up.its took these two a season and a half and we still havnt gelled and they still dont know there best team

Not his first season  - we finished 9th that one.It was AB's second season we got promoted.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 44
nelly_gtfc
August 17, 2012, 8:16pm
Guest User
I doubt John Fenty will take notice of a few measly forum posts like this, when around 3,000+ goto the matches anyway.

Moan all you want, because no one will take any notice at the club lol.

We have only been in this league 3 years anyway, I'll probally moan after 8 years, considering that's how long it's taken York to finally get out of it.
Reply: 41 - 44
grimps
August 17, 2012, 8:34pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from rancido

Not his first season  - we finished 9th that one.It was AB's second season we got promoted.

Not in his second coming in 97-98 , the time you quoted.
and without checking his first season we beat Torquay in his 1st home game in charge  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 44
80sglory
August 18, 2012, 12:49am
Guest User
Quoted from JonnyK

I thought it was a wind up and the post structure was similar.  I didn't think anyone would seriously have such a strong opinion against the managers so didn't take it seriously.  It seems some people have.

So you thought cos it was a wind up (not that I would agree) that it was me ?
Thanks a bunch !  

We all like a laugh but when the fortunes of GTFC are at stake it's no joking matter. (well not for me anyway)
Not that people aren't entitled to their views of course...
Reply: 43 - 44
rancido
August 18, 2012, 1:07pm

Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from grimps

Not in his second coming in 97-98 , the time you quoted.
and without checking his first season we beat Torquay in his 1st home game in charge  

And then lost the next two home games - 4-0 to Rotherham and 3-1 to Rochdale  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 44
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › shorty and shouty

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.