Rick12
August 4, 2012, 11:09am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from Mrs Doyle

Fortunately I evolved from that era and studied, worked and moved my way out of that cycle of life.

Let me tell you for every Stan hatchet there was many,many more decent folks and family's that lived on those estates that just got on with there lives by working hard and still do.

proud to be linked with this, yes it was tough on some of them estates but you also met some of the nicest people around.
great post and glad you have done well in life .As for the estates there is  always going to be people who look down on others be it where there from,way they speak/dress(Ive met some fantastic  people from very poor backgrounds who put others from more affluent/privileged area to shame).Myself I try to not judge others unless I know them as I don't know what people may have gone through hence I like the saying "you can only judge someone unless you have been in their shoes"

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 82
Super Clive
August 4, 2012, 12:09pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Got the book last week! Pretty shite to be fair, not a patch on Mr grey!
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 82
OneLove
August 4, 2012, 12:37pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
Its a load of tosh, hes just cashing in on grimsby stories.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 82
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The tearaway

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.