No Members and 142 Guests

Youth v Chesterfield

This thread currently has 2,058 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Bullitt
April 25, 2012, 3:22pm
Guest User
[youtube]lRDY8ah2ny4[/youtube]

Cheeky link to the highlights of the youth teams visit to Chesterfield (although it was played in Sheffield) just a simple rough edit but you get the jist of what happened in the last game of the season, enjoy!
aaron rattray
April 25, 2012, 3:28pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Both teams looked average at best, that's why they all got booted out bar 1

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 24
jimgtfc
April 25, 2012, 3:52pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +22 / -5
Approval: +5,101
Gold Stars: 45
Cheers for that bullit, I thought we looked ok, our no. 7 looked quite dangerous. Lacking up front a bit though from that viewing.

"Falls to Arnold... Arnold! That's it! Thats it! He's sealed it! Grimsby Town are back in the football league!!! Just a minute to go and Nathan Arnold makes it 3-1! Look at the scenes behind the goal! Look at the relief! The agony is finally over!!!"

John Tondeur - Wembley Stadium Sunday 15th May 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 24
Bullitt
April 25, 2012, 6:43pm
Guest User
No worries, it was a crappy location to film on, nice wonky hill, couldnt get my tripod level or to move smoothly but you get the gist of it, im a one man mariners player.

Also I just noticed, rat, you are slagging the teams off, yet I posted the highlights (that I apparently dont record, according to you) at 2:22pm, and you had managed to watch and comment on nearly nine minutes of footage in only six minutes, thats some fine time travel right there.
Reply: 3 - 24
aaron rattray
April 25, 2012, 6:52pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
I opened up 2 tabs and commented whilst i was watching so maybe i missed some great football, and it must of 3:22PM because i was at school at 2:22PM so ROB you need to change the time on the board, put it forward an hour

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 24
hook line and sinker
April 25, 2012, 7:07pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +14 / -5
Approval: +37
town didnt look to bad a side from that video,played some good football but wasted to many good chances were they poised more a aerial physical threat.Our number 2 the rightback looked a decent player
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 24
GtfcGarner
April 25, 2012, 7:17pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +30 / -14
Approval: +1,794
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from aaron rattray
Both teams looked average at best, that's why they all got booted out bar 1

How come you talk excrement all the time Aaron? Guess your always at the YT matches and know the quality of it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 24
Helgy
April 25, 2012, 7:20pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +118
I though that this was going to be one of your famous Fishy hoolie threads for a moment lol.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 24
Bullitt
April 25, 2012, 7:21pm
Guest User
Ok, I might of labelled the thread badly... might of.
Reply: 8 - 24
Bullitt
April 25, 2012, 11:07pm
Guest User
Quoted from GtfcGarner

How come you talk excrement all the time Aaron? Guess your always at the YT matches and know the quality of it.

Come on, its easy to tell the abilities of all the players after 9 mins of highlights, how do you think Alex Ferguson works, he just watches youtube montages  
Reply: 9 - 24
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Youth v Chesterfield

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.