Mariner_501
April 26, 2012, 12:09am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +14 / -8
Approval: +223
Gold Stars: 28
Quoted from jimgtfc
Cheers for that bullit, I thought we looked ok, our no. 7 looked quite dangerous. Lacking up front a bit though from that viewing.

Yep, i'd agree with that. Who's the number 7?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 24
Bullitt
April 26, 2012, 12:27am
Guest User
Jack Bradbury who just got released, off the top of my head he was our top scorer this season too.
Reply: 11 - 24
aaron rattray
April 26, 2012, 6:27am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
I am very sorry if after 9 minutes i think they are poor, too many wasted balls and passes

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 24
topuphere666
April 26, 2012, 8:29am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from aaron rattray
I am very sorry if after 9 minutes i think they are poor, too many wasted balls and passes

You be our next scout.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 24
gtfc5
April 26, 2012, 9:09am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
number 6 looked quite good, the captain, has he got released aswell?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 24
Bullitt
April 26, 2012, 11:42am
Guest User
Yup!
Reply: 15 - 24
ticker_1610
April 26, 2012, 11:50am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +32 / -6
Bradbury, Freeman and Southwell have been the best 3 players for the youth team this season, yet only one convinced the duo of their ability to earn a contract, and I'm suprised at Southwell as I think he's hit and miss, but hopefully will develop over the next year. Very suprised about Bradbury not being given a chance, unless the duo still think he's a bit lazy working defensively. But going forward he's electric n tricky?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 24
Bullitt
April 26, 2012, 12:28pm
Guest User
Yeah if it comes down to it I think Bradbury went because he doesnt really fit into the system S&H try to play if anything.
Reply: 17 - 24
jimgtfc
April 26, 2012, 1:05pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +22 / -5
Approval: +5,101
Gold Stars: 45
Bullit, on your viewings this season, is there any 1st years to watch out for next season? And also have you seen anything of the newcomers for next seasons youth team?

"Falls to Arnold... Arnold! That's it! Thats it! He's sealed it! Grimsby Town are back in the football league!!! Just a minute to go and Nathan Arnold makes it 3-1! Look at the scenes behind the goal! Look at the relief! The agony is finally over!!!"

John Tondeur - Wembley Stadium Sunday 15th May 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 24
Bullitt
April 26, 2012, 1:10pm
Guest User
Quoted from jimgtfc
Bullit, on your viewings this season, is there any 1st years to watch out for next season? And also have you seen anything of the newcomers for next seasons youth team?

I cant really say anything about the players, but im excited for next season if thats anything to go by to see how we adapt, and no I havent seen any of the newcomers yet, not sure who will be featuring on Saturday but it would be nice to see a few of the new lads thrown in.
Reply: 19 - 24
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Youth v Chesterfield

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.