March 31, 2012, 5:42pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,246
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from Citymariner
How did church play?

Just ran around a lot and when he did have the ball either fell over of passed it back to Macca! Not good enough for a promotion chasing team, IMO he's a young Michael Leary!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 80
Mighty_Mariner
March 31, 2012, 5:44pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,246
Gold Stars: 10
Also could have done with Thanoj's ability to pick a pass todah, can't understand what he's done wrong to not even make the matchday squad!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 80
jimbo22
March 31, 2012, 5:48pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Lacked pace,ideas/creativity, guts and desire and looked short of energy. Looked like they wanted it more today. think were lacking 3 decent midfielders, need two good wingers. First player id sign this summer would be Devitt.

But fair play to Kidderminster, probs the best side ive seen come to Blundell this season, deserved the 3 points.

Lets get it right for next season and build on the positives and go for the title
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 80
AndyGTFC
March 31, 2012, 5:50pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +23 / -2
Approval: +804
Gold Stars: 5
Just not good enough to make the Play Offs this season. When we come up against the sides that are up there, we are found out. We played decently in the first half but didn't come out second half and were punished. McKeown was probably our MOTM, he's the best keeper we've had in a while.

We need to stop using Elding as a target man too, I like him but that just isn't hs game. The ball just kept coming back today whenever we tred to get it forward quickly.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 80
Mariner16
March 31, 2012, 5:53pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: +476
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from Chrisblor

Coulson's been useless for months yet seems to be immune from being dropped. It's perplexing. Especially when you that consider our most creative midfielder can't even make it into the matchday squad today.

Yet when he made the Hayes game after initally being ruled pout for a game or two, the managers thought the sun shone out of his bottom and had a go at Hearn for missing games  

As for Thanoj it's a disgrace how he's getting treated at the moment. He should have been first in line for Disley's place.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 80
AndyDarloFC
March 31, 2012, 5:55pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +17 / 0
Approval: +1,695
Gold Stars: 33
You'll be back to winning ways next week when we face each other.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 15 - 80
80sglory
March 31, 2012, 6:00pm
Guest User
Will comment more later but I was absolutely delighted with the 1st half.  

I thought we went about our business excellently, showed composre and passed it really well.

2nd half - will comment later but effort wise I can't really fault them.

Fair play and huge credit goes to Kiddermister - they looked a very useuful side and BigChris is right.

Sure it's always disapppointing to lose and there are improvements to be made(will talk about these later) but fair play to Scott, Hurst and the players, who I clapped off at the end.
Reply: 16 - 80
Super Clive
March 31, 2012, 6:06pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Didn't go but try not to get to disheartened.. Our season is next  
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 80
Mariner16
March 31, 2012, 6:14pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: +476
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from AndyDarloFC
You'll be back to winning ways next week when we face each other.

Probably a good time to play us you look like you've got some fight left in you on the pitch and we made heavy work of wins at Hayes and Kettering.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 80
aaron rattray
March 31, 2012, 6:21pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
First half was good, thought coulson did great in first half aswell, second half was a disgrace, all 11 people back and they still scored due to pearson just standing there flat footed, also when rowe scored, bradley wood had like 5 chances to get it away or tackle him and nobody helped wood with this, and why didnt we get people on the line and nobody crowded him out! Silk would tackled him, in the main stand the was a man and said that jpearsons goal was a fluke and he said hes at fault for every goal this season and i said to him that wright scored but he said it was pearson then he called me aaron so chances are he posts on here

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 80
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › just back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.