This thread currently has 14,596 views. Print
16 Pages Prev ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 All Recommend Thread
KK_DOG
March 17, 2012, 1:05pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +472
Don't quite think it is time to move on from this yet. I wonder why Fenty was so afraid to reveal who the agent was and why he wouldn't let him give evidence. What evidence did the agent have to offer I wonder. Can see why Fenty lost this and from the evidence I have seen it appears to be the correct decision. Something is not right though, something is very wrong and as usual there is only Fenty that can tell us and as usual he won't.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 150 - 157
boston fan
March 17, 2012, 1:19pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +20 / -2
Honesty and decency dissapeared  a long time ago in football. Now its SHAFT OR BE SHAFTED. Didnt Barry Fry offer to buy out the sell on clause in Bennetts contract knowing full well they were going to sell him for big bucks.Fenty should be applauded for sticking to his guns and for not being SHAFTED by Fry ( in a non homo way of course)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 151 - 157
rancido
March 17, 2012, 1:22pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,667
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from KK_DOG
Don't quite think it is time to move on from this yet. I wonder why Fenty was so afraid to reveal who the agent was and why he wouldn't let him give evidence. What evidence did the agent have to offer I wonder. Can see why Fenty lost this and from the evidence I have seen it appears to be the correct decision. Something is not right though, something is very wrong and as usual there is only Fenty that can tell us and as usual he won't.

Fenty wasn't afraid to name the agent but the agent asked him and The Dynamic Duo not to reveal who he was. Fenty gave his word to said agent that he wouldn't name him so the real question is " Why didn't the agent want his identity known ". I'm assuming that the agent must represent The Dynamic Duo so one wonders why they don't want him naming either.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 152 - 157
boston fan
March 17, 2012, 1:30pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +20 / -2
Perhaps the agents actions were illegal , hence wanting to keep his name out of it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 153 - 157
Denby
March 17, 2012, 1:49pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +12 / -2
unlicensed?
Private Message
Reply: 154 - 157
Marinerz93
March 17, 2012, 3:01pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from boston fan
Honesty and decency dissapeared  a long time ago in football. Now its SHAFT OR BE SHAFTED. Didnt Barry Fry offer to buy out the sell on clause in Bennetts contract knowing full well they were going to sell him for big bucks.Fenty should be applauded for sticking to his guns and for not being SHAFTED by Fry ( in a non homo way of course)

Just because others lower their standards it doesn't mean everyone should follow suit.  I would like a club to be proud of again, the fans, managers and players are doing their bit but the boardroom leaves a lot to be desired.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 155 - 157
TWAreaTownSupporter
March 18, 2012, 12:55am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +1
Quoted from rancido

Fenty wasn't afraid to name the agent but the agent asked him and The Dynamic Duo not to reveal who he was. Fenty gave his word to said agent that he wouldn't name him so the real question is " Why didn't the agent want his identity known ". I'm assuming that the agent must represent The Dynamic Duo so one wonders why they don't want him naming either.

Oh very honourable. I take it back. Breaking the rues and lying about it was all an exercise in jolly japes.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 156 - 157
TWAreaTownSupporter
March 18, 2012, 12:55am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +1
Quoted from gobby

Nothing to do with football at all
UTMM

And neither has John Fenty.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 157 - 157
16 Pages Prev ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Court Case Today 15th

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.