Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What Rob Scott possibly doesn't realise ?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 83 Guests

What Rob Scott possibly doesn't realise ?

This thread currently has 2,557 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
gtfc98
March 6, 2012, 8:01pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.73
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,061
Gold Stars: 68
Quoted from rancido

Have to agree 80's . Amazing coincidence but  two of the detractors of this thread , roundbumholeovalbrain and gtfc98 , are two of the rudest ,idiotic and self-righteous posters on this site.

Rude and self-righteous yes, but idiotic I am not. 80's, I used to be on this forum a lot more often, but quite frankly the board has gone downhill with the constant drivel posted in recent months, while by no means the worst your long, over-analytical posts have contributed to the decline of thefishy

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 23
wycombemariner
March 6, 2012, 8:17pm
UTM
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +19 / -4
Approval: -56
How about hiring a big screen and putting in the corners to the side of the ponny/Main and the side of the Findus/Osmand and showing re-runs of our greatest games on it before the kick off?  Some decent speakers and the fans hear the crowd noise, get nostalgic, they cant fail to be up for the match they're attending, filled up with spirit and nostagia!????  

Problem solved!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
80sglory
March 6, 2012, 10:52pm
Guest User
Quoted from gtfc98
80's, I used to be on this forum a lot more often, but quite frankly the board has gone downhill with the constant drivel posted in recent months, while by no means the worst your long, over-analytical posts have contributed to the decline of thefishy

I wish you'd have just said that to start off with.

Well mate, there's nothing stopping you showing some leadership, sprucing it up and talk about something interesting.
Then again it's not like we're in a car park with limited parking space or you're forced to read anything at all.

We can't all be each others cup of tea (think I enjoy eveything I read?) and I don't go round moaning about other posters, but tell you what, as I'm ruining the fishy experience for YOU (and others) I'll happily sod off.

tbh you're probably doing me a favour actually by saving me a shed load of time.
If I think there's something important needs saying I'll be back.
Reply: 22 - 23
carrot top
March 6, 2012, 11:02pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +22 / -1
Approval: +817
Gold Stars: 2
The fishy was some time ago a good laugh. Ok the Mariners decline has led to glummer times but there seems to be too much pc and egotistical posts these days. There is also I'm afraid too many Psycophants on here now which is not healthy for a  forum. So lets get back to the humour on this site as after all its only a game. Important one at that though  
UTFM (AND THATS SWEARING)

[color=black]The Ecky 1977
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What Rob Scott possibly doesn't realise ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.