Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › AVB parts company with Chelski.
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 169 Guests

AVB parts company with Chelski.

This thread currently has 2,068 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
AdamHaddock
March 4, 2012, 2:35pm

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +37 / -5
Approval: +2,844
Gold Stars: 26
Ah, yet another manager who couldn't wave a magic wand and fill the Stammy Bridge trophy cabinet in his first season. I hope, as mentioned above, Abramovic gets bored and they then do a Leeds.

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/bymuz36koLHofSn79[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 26
ticker_1610
March 4, 2012, 2:49pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +32 / -6
At least 70% of the current Chelski squad are mediocre. There are better players in struggling teams than the likes of Mikel, Kalou , Luiz n Drogba! Quite ironic that one of the better left wingers in the Prem is Sinclair, whom Chelsea sold for next to nowt!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 26
Theimperialcoroner
March 4, 2012, 3:27pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,259
Gold Stars: 102
Non-footy!!!

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 26
fiveallive
March 4, 2012, 3:31pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
Guus Hiddink in charge of Anzhi Makhachkala in Russia.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 26
moosey_club
March 4, 2012, 6:18pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,298
Gold Stars: 226
Chelsea...now a fully fledged joke club.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 26
topuphere666
March 4, 2012, 6:50pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843
Gold Stars: 3
Talk of the Go Compare man coming in for a go at the job, although he didn't exactly set the world alight at Liverpool. The likes of Lampard, Terry, Cech, Drogba, Maluda and Essien are not up to it any more, with players like Boswinga, Mikel and Ramires aren't good enough. He was always going to be facing a losing battle with the club in the transition period it currently finds itself in.

I do hope Roberto does well though, as he seems a decent bloke.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 26
aaron rattray
March 4, 2012, 7:11pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
david luiz and jose bosingwa among with mata and mikel and ramires are overrated and they have got an old squad who arnt getting any younger and since stephen hunt smashed into cechs head he looks nervous now and having roberto di matteo in charge is a mistake. they need to get young players in but they have done that with lukaku and romeou however you spell it. they arr stuffed and past it

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 26
Abdul19
March 4, 2012, 8:47pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,586
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from topuphere666
Talk of the Go Compare man coming in for a go at the job, although he didn't exactly set the world alight at Liverpool. The likes of Lampard, Terry, Cech, Drogba, Maluda and Essien are not up to it any more, with players like Boswinga, Mikel and Ramires aren't good enough. He was always going to be facing a losing battle with the club in the transition period it currently finds itself in.

I do hope Roberto does well though, as he seems a decent bloke.

Agree with that (although I think Ramires is decent) - whoever the manager is can't win. Play the 'established' players and you'll be sacked for not winning anything. Don't play them and you'll be sacked for annoying them.

Di Matteo might get a bit more out of them I suppose, he should meet their 'approval' due to his Chelsea connections.

Of course this wouldn't have been a problem if they hadn't sacked the manager that took them to the double in his first season. The season in which they scored over 100 league goals. That one.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 26
80sglory
March 5, 2012, 2:56am
Guest User
Quoted from Tommy
The player power at Chelsea is killing them. Abramovich is showing himself to be a terrible owner by letting it happen.

For anyone who can be bothered to read an article I wrote a couple of weeks ago the link is below. Quite a few people seem to now be uttering similar thoughts.

http://soccerlens.com/why-chelsea-need-to-end-reign-of-player-power/87879/

Apologies if its a bit too long.

Normally I would run a mile from a Chelsea article but that was so well written and presented it was a joy to read.

I think you're right - the old guard may need replacing.
Scholes and Giggs may be still going strong for Man Utd but personally, I think Drogba, Lampard and Terry could be past their best now.
Reply: 18 - 26
Paris Mariner
March 5, 2012, 7:53am
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +809
Quoted from 1600

Normally I would run a mile from a Chelsea article but that was so well written and presented it was a joy to read.

I think you're right - the old guard may need replacing.
Scholes and Giggs may be still going strong for Man Utd but personally, I think Drogba, Lampard and Terry could be past their best now.

Even if Scholes and Giggs are doing well for Man Utd bringing them back out of retirement is a step back for English football. As was Arsenal and Villa bringing back Henry and Keane. Imagine you're a young player in one of these sides looking for a break?

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 19 - 26
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › AVB parts company with Chelski.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.