7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
tintowner
February 11, 2012, 1:46pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +605
Gold Stars: 20
Alleged shenanigans in the tunnel at half time between Man U & Liverpool.....wonder which individuals are involved

Batch, K.Moore, Waters, Wiggington, Crombie, Brolly, Ford, Drinkell, Mitchell, Cumming, Kilmore. D.Moore, Stone, Liddell. ....1979/80..... now that WAS a team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
topuphere666
February 11, 2012, 1:49pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843
Gold Stars: 3
Suarez is a girl private. Plain and short of it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 69
topuphere666
February 11, 2012, 1:52pm
Vodka Drinker
Refusal of the handshake, his reaction to a decent tackle and then kicking the ball towards the crowd at half time sums up my opinion of him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 69
lawsman
February 11, 2012, 1:57pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / -1
All those involved from both sides need to grow up and play football. I am personally sick and tired of the media bringing it up all the time. Suarez served his time and should just move on. Problem in this country, too many foreign players in the game and their temperaments get in the way.

Incidentally contrary to what people believe the premiershite is not the best league in the world,they only pay top money for a lot of average players that wouldn't even get in some of the lesser national teams.

I have not even bothered  watching the football on the television, because you cannot tackle players anymore and when you do they start squealing like pigs and waving their arms about looking for a card. I will continue to watch my beloved Grimsby Town at least in the lower echelons of english football you can still tackle.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 69
topuphere666
February 11, 2012, 2:00pm
Vodka Drinker
Suarez brought it all back today though.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 69
lawless29
February 11, 2012, 2:10pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +13 / -2
Approval: +11
Quoted from lawsman
All those involved from both sides need to grow up and play football. I am personally sick and tired of the media bringing it up all the time. Suarez served his time and should just move on. Problem in this country, too many foreign players in the game and their temperaments get in the way.

Incidentally contrary to what people believe the premiershite is not the best league in the world,they only pay top money for a lot of average players that wouldn't even get in some of the lesser national teams.

I have not even bothered  watching the football on the television, because you cannot tackle players anymore and when you do they start squealing like pigs and waving their arms about looking for a card. I will continue to watch my beloved Grimsby Town at least in the lower echelons of english football you can still tackle.

agreed about the media they didnt help but also suarez didnt help himself either he is a girl private !

https://www.facebook.com/GrimsbyCleethorpesHistory
[url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s7.postimage.org/6lz8j8h4r/403320_362485870431139_1145829449_n.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://postimage.org/]photo upload[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 69
tashee69
February 11, 2012, 3:07pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +972
Gold Stars: 23
Evra celebrating in front of Suarez is what really made it kick off. The ref and several players getting involved. Much to my surprise is that Suarez just continued to walk down the tunnel.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 69
pseudonym
February 11, 2012, 3:10pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +34 / -14
Approval: -1
Gary Neville the saint complaining about Suarez !! How many Man U players including him wouldn't sing the National Anthem at an England game
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 69
tashee69
February 11, 2012, 3:14pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +972
Gold Stars: 23
Makes me laugh about Fergy calling Suarez a disgrace for refusing to shake Evras hand. Didnt half the Man U players say they wouldnt shake Terrys hand.....oh but i guess thats different.
Its this kind of immature crap why i hate the big prem teams. Do as i say not as i do.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 69
AndyGTFC
February 11, 2012, 3:19pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +23 / -2
Approval: +808
Gold Stars: 5
Suarez is an absolute tool and needs talking to. Evra's no saint but he was trying to be the bigger man before the game.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 69
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fisticuffs in the Tunnel at OT

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.