Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mariners Trust Presents............
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 139 Guests

Mariners Trust Presents............

This thread currently has 4,383 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
psgmariner
February 4, 2012, 5:50pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.68
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Pretty certain I will be going. Just need to sort out the logistics.

Private Message
Reply: 40 - 46
MeanwoodMariner
February 4, 2012, 6:14pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,673
Gold Stars: 8
Very, very generous from Sir Alan. Speakers who do events like this often command huge fees. I had to attend a work function once where we had to sit through a speech from that bird who won a gold medal at the winter olympics a couple of years ago. It was poorly prepared and uninteresting but she charged £5000 for less than an hour of her time.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 46
mariner91
February 4, 2012, 6:15pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,838
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from STB
I'd pay £50 to watch Mike Newell at McMenemys and £20 to throw a GTFC brick at the fucka.  

I reckon this is the better idea of the two. Thousands would be made.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 46
aaron rattray
February 4, 2012, 6:31pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
if you ever want a comedian to peform at blundell park im available and since its town i wont charge. PM me if you want to know a couple of my jokes!!

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 46
davmariner
February 4, 2012, 6:33pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -11
Approval: +4,987
Gold Stars: 79
How about making a DVD of this and selling it for a tenner each?

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 46
ponnyfan
February 4, 2012, 7:08pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.44
Rep Score: +36 / -3
Approval: +94
Quoted from aaron rattray
if you ever want a comedian to peform at blundell park im available and since its town i wont charge. PM me if you want to know a couple of my jokes!!
There once was a young man who thought he was a comedian ............ boom boom !

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2011  .......the first Champion!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 46
Trawler
February 17, 2012, 12:44pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +33 / -4
Approval: +915
Gold Stars: 6
Alan Buckley tickets are now on general sale to non members according to Mariners Trust Twitter.  Fill your boots.

Quoted from Mariners Trust
                                                          An Evening with Alan Buckley

Mariners Trust are absolutely delighted to confirm that Alan Buckley has agreed to do a speaker evening at McMenemys on Friday April 13th 2012. All proceeds raised by the Trust will go towards Grimsby Town Youth Development and School of Excellence. The format of the evening is likely to be as follows, Alan will open with a 30min speech, we will then serve a pie, chips and peas supper whilst a specially commisioned DVD will be showing on the TV screens. We will then have with a Q & A session using questions that have been submitted in advance and then finish with a raffle/auction. We are very much hoping that a few former players will be in attendance .Also we are planning to have copies of the special DVD available for sale.

More details of ticket arrangements to follow but we anticipate this will be a very popular event. Tickets will be £15 for members and £20 for non members. We intend to give members a priority buying period before tickets go on general sale.

Watch this space for further details of this and other events we have planned. For all of these events there will be a benefit for members compared to non members and over a year this will easily more than cover membership fees and so why not  join now at http://www.marinerstrust.co.uk

"Pound for pound, and class for class, the best football team I have seen in England since the war. In the league they were in they played football nobody else could play. Everything was measured, planned and perfected and you could not wish to see more entertaining football." Bill Shankly, Manager GTFC 1951-54
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 46
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mariners Trust Presents............

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.