Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mariners Trust Presents............
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 131 Guests

Mariners Trust Presents............

This thread currently has 4,385 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
psgmariner
January 19, 2012, 7:22am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.68
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Wow, fantastic idea. Well done to everyone who made it happen.

Private Message
Reply: 20 - 46
January 19, 2012, 7:25am
Guest User
Get in, this will be fantastic. The man is a God. I can't wait.
Reply: 21 - 46
WOZOFGRIMSBY
January 19, 2012, 8:08am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +9,097
Gold Stars: 196
fantastic guys. looks like a weekend back for me hopefully.   friday the 13th though

and love stb's idea's

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 46
mariner83
January 19, 2012, 8:36am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5
Great idea, should be a brilliant night.  Don't think I will be in the country though (Unfortunately or fortunately whichever way you look at it).
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 23 - 46
paddymariners
January 19, 2012, 8:46am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Quoted from STB
I'd pay £50 to watch Mike Newell at McMenemys and £20 to throw a GTFC brick at the fucka.  

Like.

Well done to the Trust and Sir Alan for doing this. Hope all the tickets get sold.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 46
forza ivano
January 19, 2012, 8:51am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,305
Gold Stars: 266
boooo the trust booooo - why a no-nark like alan buckley? why not sir alex - you're a bunch of amateurs, all you're doing is filling fenty's pockets. and why's the money going to the youth team? surely it should be going to save the club... i mean to change the catering teams, or to run the bar, i mean why don't they do pay for a match ball? bet they're paying out unnecessary money for the food or for mcmenemy's or the bar staff - why are they wasting OUR money?(i know i'm not a member of the trust ,but you know what i mean). AND bet all the committee are getting free tickets and getting the chance to lord it with sir alan - they're just like fenty - only in it for what they can get out of it

etc etc etc etc etc

(just thought i'd pre empt all the normal comments from the anti-trust morons)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 46
Garth
January 19, 2012, 9:05am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
What a coo for the trust and club, whats the betting Burnsey`s mob will want to attend------------------------for a price I hope

Could be standing room only for this one.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 46
newfootballer
January 19, 2012, 9:09am

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +378
                                                          An Evening with Alan Buckley

[b]Mariners Trust are absolutely delighted to confirm that Alan Buckley has agreed to do a speaker evening at McMenemys on Friday April 13th 2012. All proceeds raised by the Trust will go towards Grimsby Town Youth Development and School of Excellence. The format of the evening is likely to be as follows, Alan will open with a 30min speech, we will then serve a pie, chips and peas supper whilst a specially commisioned DVD will be showing on the TV screens. We will then have with a Q & A session using questions that have been submitted in advance and then finish with a raffle/auction. We are very much hoping that a few former players will be in attendance .Also we are planning to have copies of the special DVD available for sale.

More details of ticket arrangements to follow but we anticipate this will be a very popular event. Tickets will be £15 for members and £20 for non members. We intend to give members a priority buying period before tickets go on general sale.

Watch this space for further details of this and other events we have planned. For all of these events there will be a benefit for members compared to non members and over a year this will easily more than cover membership fees and so why not  join now at http://www.marinerstrust.co.uk.

Well done to all concerned a great night of football history especially Grimsby Town history. I like the fact it is supporting the youth devolpment.
Alan Buckley is with out doubt one of the greatest managers Grimsby Town have ever had.
I hope it is a huge success
NEW FOOTBALLER (DAVE BOYLEN)

[/quote
]

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 46
Marinerz93
January 19, 2012, 10:41am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
This sort of event is exactly what this great club has been missing over the years.  Well done to the trust and AB, how many will the event hold and will it be shown on Mariners player.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 46
January 19, 2012, 10:56am
Guest User
Fantastic idea shame about the date mind, will certainly put of alot of fans who are preparing to go to Wrexham... but great stuff more of the same please Big Chris has the Mariners Trust asked the club for 2-3 signed footballs + a signed home and away shirt to be auctioned off during the evening ??

Taking into account that come April we could be on the brink of the play-offs surely being able to auction of item being mentioned will certainly help raise a fair bit more cash

UTM

Coxy
Reply: 29 - 46
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mariners Trust Presents............

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.