Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Thank You John Fenty!
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 27 Guests

Thank You John Fenty!

This thread currently has 12,785 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
the Grimbarian
September 20, 2011, 12:31pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -22
Approval: -2
Quoted from pseudonym
What perks ? News to me. All the committee pay the full fare and membership fees.

Why respond Terry!! He talks out of his bottom anyway

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that
seems commonplace on messageboards.

AN EPITAPH FOR ALL GTST MEMBERS

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 61
voice of reason
September 20, 2011, 12:49pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from pseudonym
What perks ? News to me. All the committee pay the full fare and membership fees.

I don't know... Maybe shift a few dodgy smokes if you was that way inclined...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 61
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Thank You John Fenty!

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.