Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Thank You John Fenty!
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 7 Guests

Thank You John Fenty!

This thread currently has 12,765 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
we will return
September 19, 2011, 6:46pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +19 / -1
Approval: +35
Thanks John, kept the club afloat, now we need some one with a bit more cash to help us push on.

UTM!
The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2013!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 61
topuphere666
September 19, 2011, 6:53pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843
Gold Stars: 3
More pressing will Fi still be around???
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 61
ROKERITE
September 19, 2011, 6:56pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: +425
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Garth
Never had the best of luck in managers, but never hesitated in spending his money to secure our future, Thanks John onwards and upwards

Until now; it seems unfortunate that Mr Fenty is going just when he's got the managerial choice right at last. I've said before that there won't be many in the anti-Fenty camp a couple of years from now, when H&S have made supporting Grimsby a pleasant experience again. Now he won't be there when the good times return.
Another worry is that Mr Parker, or whoever, doesn't share Mr Fenty's view regarding H&S. If Mr Fenty's departure is followed by that of H&S then those who desired, and are now celebrating, Mr Fenty's departure really should have been careful what they wished for.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 61
Career Underdogs
September 19, 2011, 7:01pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +9 / -34
Approval: +1
Good riddance to John Fenty.

There isnt a business person in the world that doesn't have to invest his own money in his business. That is the duty of a business person. So, basically his financial support was fulfilling his duty.

As for his football Chairmanship, he has been a complete disaster, a liabilty and the person that has ruined our once great club. A catalogue of disastrous managerial appointments combined with mismanagement. Especially in respect of the Slade contract debacle.

Good riddance.

Mike Parker has been a very clever man in engineering the exit of Fenty. He has obtained 54% of the shareholding and has sat back patiently and watched the takeover panel clear the way for him to move in as chairman.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 61
Sigone
September 19, 2011, 7:05pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +12 / -4
Approval: +1,615
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Career Underdogs

Mike Parker has been a very clever man in engineering the exit of Slade.  

Really?

Dont think he was around at the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 61
Tinymariner
September 19, 2011, 7:07pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +30 / -2
Approval: +1,456
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from Career Underdogs
Good riddance to John Fenty.

There isnt a business person in the world that doesn't have to invest his own money in his business. That is the duty of a business person. So, basically his financial support was fulfilling his duty.

As for his football Chairmanship, he has been a complete disaster, a liabilty and the person that has ruined our once great club. A catalogue of disastrous managerial appointments combined with mismanagement. Especially in respect of the Slade contract debacle.

Good riddance.

Mike Parker has been a very clever man in engineering the exit of Slade. He has obtained 54% of the shareholding and has sat back patiently and watched the takeover panel clear the way for him to move in as chairman.

??????

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 61
flash1
September 19, 2011, 7:09pm
rather be a codhead than a scunt
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
As the news filters out from blundell park,let me b the 1st to thank you john 4 all yr efforts and your continued financial support 4 without that which I wouldnt have a football team to support!thx again jon.enjoy your rest!

rather be a codhead than a scunt

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 61
brad_gtfc
September 19, 2011, 7:15pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +16 / -3
Approval: +269
Agree with what everyones said, except CU.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 61
voice of reason
September 19, 2011, 7:20pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from flash1
As the news filters out from blundell park,let me b the 1st to thank you john 4 all yr efforts and your continued financial support 4 without that which I wouldnt have a football team to support!thx again jon.enjoy your rest!

Sorry to urine on your parade but you aren't the first to thank him...

And what news is filtering out other than the one statement on the OS...??? Seems to me JF has thrown his toys out the pram telling Radio Humberside that "he won't be making any statements because h can't act on behalf of GTFC anymore" or words like that...

Anyway, i'll use this team to add my thanks to JF...

Thanks for taking us from the championship to the conference...

Thanks for consistently ignoring paying fans when they give you feedback about the shocking customer experience at BP...

Thanks for letting the ground fall into the state it has...

Thanks for your time and effort although it has been wasted...

Thanks for ploughing your money in to correct your mistakes...

And the biggest thanks from me is....

THANKS for finally going...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 61
BruceytheFish
September 19, 2011, 7:21pm

Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +8 / -1
Approval: +15
Gold Stars: 1
Hi agree. Thanks to John for his efforts.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 61
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Thank You John Fenty!

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.