Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Thank You John Fenty!
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 24 Guests

Thank You John Fenty!

This thread currently has 12,753 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
upthestripes
September 19, 2011, 7:32pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Agreed, thanks John, now enjoy a stress-free future! I wouldn't have done what you did even if I was Bill Gates.

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 61
Borbs
September 19, 2011, 7:35pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Thanks for consistently ignoring paying fans when they give you feedback about the shocking customer experience at BP...

I think that was his flaw he listened far too much to moans and advice from fans on appointments and ran the club with his heart not his business head.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 61
pseudonym
September 19, 2011, 7:36pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +34 / -14
Approval: -1
Quoted from voice of reason

Sorry to urine on your parade but you aren't the first to thank him...

And what news is filtering out other than the one statement on the OS...??? Seems to me JF has thrown his toys out the pram telling Radio Humberside that "he won't be making any statements because h can't act on behalf of GTFC anymore" or words like that...

Anyway, i'll use this team to add my thanks to JF...

Thanks for taking us from the championship to the conference...

Thanks for consistently ignoring paying fans when they give you feedback about the shocking customer experience at BP...

Thanks for letting the ground fall into the state it has...

Thanks for your time and effort although it has been wasted...

Thanks for ploughing your money in to correct your mistakes...

And the biggest thanks from me is....

THANKS for finally going...
You lot taking his place ?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 61
flash1
September 19, 2011, 7:39pm
rather be a codhead than a scunt
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
Quoted from voice of reason

Sorry to urine on your parade but you aren't the first to thank him...

And what news is filtering out other than the one statement on the OS...??? Seems to me JF has thrown his toys out the pram telling Radio Humberside that "he won't be making any statements because h can't act on behalf of GTFC anymore" or words like that...

Anyway, i'll use this team to add my thanks to JF...

Thanks for taking us from the championship to the conference...

Thanks for letting the ground fall into the state it has...

Thanks for your time and effort although it has been wasted...

Thanks for ploughing your money in to correct your mistakes...

And the biggest thanks from me is....

THANKS for finally going...

move on! fenty has,and good luck to him!you can now return to your shackletons and wait in earnest for your cocoa and the night nurse to pass you the remote!

rather be a codhead than a scunt

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 61
jock dock tower
September 19, 2011, 7:40pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
It's an old cliche "better the devil you know" but very often true. The club needs now, surely, to look towards the fans for their input and support rather than letting it become the plaything o somebody else who hasn't got a scooby about what football really means to the fans. Being successful at business does not necessarily make a good club chairman. I fear the worst if Parker gets control......

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 61
the Grimbarian
September 19, 2011, 7:41pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -22
Approval: -2
Quoted from flash1

move on! fenty has,and good luck to him!you can now return to your shackletons and wait in earnest for your cocoa and the night nurse to pass you the remote!

Thats Terry looked after then  

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that
seems commonplace on messageboards.

AN EPITAPH FOR ALL GTST MEMBERS

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 61
lew chaterleys lover
September 19, 2011, 7:41pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,658
Gold Stars: 234
Quoted from pseudonym

No wer'e not.

We are fans just like you commenting on some breaking news and giving our opinion of Fentys reign.

Private Message
Reply: 26 - 61
Denby
September 19, 2011, 7:44pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +12 / -2
yeah, thanks john for destroying our football club, thanks a lot
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 61
voice of reason
September 19, 2011, 7:47pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from pseudonym

Erm, no... I don't have the finances... What about you...??? All those dodgy smokes you're knocking out (allegedly   ) you should be making a few quid TAX FREE...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 61
aldi_01
September 19, 2011, 7:47pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Finding it difficult to thank him. Fair dos he's plouged his own money into the club etc but he is the one common denominator in the decline of gtfc as far as I can see. Yes he's tried but at times one really has to question his decision making and just wonder why he made some of the just ridiculous statements he made...

Will he be 'selfish' and remove his money, who knows. He can donwhat he wants but surely if he is a huge town fan like a claims he wouldn't be so spiteful would he? Would he finally stick the final nail in the gtfc coffin, he's managed to be part of the first 5 so will he put the final one in by removing his cash???

Thank you and all that but I suspect there will be more town fans happy about this tonight than unhappy...I just wanna know, will Fiona still be about?

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 61
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Thank You John Fenty!

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.