moosey_club
September 20, 2011, 4:40pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,306
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from STB

Well, stopping them using the toilet would certainly be my first way of protecting the public.
That tactic will keep them in a larger group, make them rowdy and provoke conflict, a great system for safe travel.
My dad (RIP) once said to me that there are 3 types of useful policemen, sleeping, bent (not sexually!) and dead, that is probably why I'm such a helmet.  

Police have their uses which usually become apparent when you get older. Police are "b@st@ards" generally when they are laying the law down on you and stopping you doing something illegal which you want to do.
Difference nowadays is they will lock you up and charge you on some of the newer legislation for what always used to be a slap round the head, kick up the bottom or truncheon on the back of your leg. Even what would be some of the prison sentence crimes at Burton would at worst be an afternoon lock up so you missed the game and your last train if you were away in the mid eighties. I know.

The police only enforce the laws which are handed down by parliament, its what they are paid to do.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 70
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Morons

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.