8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
aldi_01
September 18, 2011, 8:24am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I don't know why football fans moan about the police anymore, so what if they treat us like excrement, urine us all off etc, did you not know, they are allowed because all football fans are low life scum bags hell bent on causing trouble. Heaven forbid some us don't care about hurting one another but actually care about the game and our team, not to mention our families and jobs etc.

If we were those hippy types that protest against everything then we'd complain and get listened to as the people who claimed to be students did but because we are football fans no one cares...

I assume the 'morons' giving it the bug ones etc were of the fake stone island, tatty trainer wearing kind that starts on little kids and have the odd shouting match with a copper rather than looking for someone who is actually like minded from the team we are playing to actually fight with??

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 70
Kris Mustampa
September 18, 2011, 8:32am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +12 / -12
Someone posted on here a few weeks ago that the morons would be heading to Stockport. They really are sad idividuals. They turn out a couple of times a season. abuse the team, strutt and pose around then go back to their hovels for a few months.

York or Lincoln their next outing?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 70
StiggsGTFC
September 18, 2011, 9:07am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +41
It kicked off between a couple sets of town fans just in front off us. Handbags at dawn mostly but it had the potential to turn nasty.

I thought the police handle it well, seperated the two groups and held one back at the end of the game.

I think it is a mountain out of a molehill, but the police did a decent job.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 70
September 18, 2011, 9:11am
Guest User
Quoted from Chrisblor
BP Vicar in defending hooliganism shock.

I'm no football hooligan if thats what you are suggesting.
Reply: 13 - 70
Billybigbollox
September 18, 2011, 9:20am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +2
Quoted from pseudonym
Yet again they turn up to cause trouble. They were outside at the end of the game blaming the police for being heavy handed.

So it was ok in the good old days was it . . . Bootboys thread . . . . The police were cra p on the train not allowing us to go to the toilet . . . They didn't have a clue
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 70
StiggsGTFC
September 18, 2011, 9:28am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +41
Quoted from Billybigbollox

So it was ok in the good old days was it . . . Bootboys thread . . . . The police were cra p on the train not allowing us to go to the toilet . . . They didn't have a clue

Nice one.....

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 70
RoboCod
September 18, 2011, 9:38am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
The idea of 'bovva boys' or whatever they're labelled these days turning up at a BSP game for trouble make me cringe with embarassment.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 70
Manchester Mariner
September 18, 2011, 9:48am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,822
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from RoboCod
The idea of 'bovva boys' or whatever they're labelled these days turning up at a BSP game for trouble make me cringe with embarassment.

And the subsequent posts on here about police brutality. The most disturbing thing is that a lot of them are of an age were they probably have kids.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 70
flash1
September 18, 2011, 9:57am
rather be a codhead than a scunt
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
tbh,,thought that the police yesterday were pretty good!enjoyed abit of banter with the ones on the train back!never the less your still going to hear some negative reports about the days events on here from people who dont even watch the mariners!dont you just love a sunday morning reading the fishy!

rather be a codhead than a scunt

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 70
James77
September 18, 2011, 10:33am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: +53
Quoted from StiggsGTFC
It kicked off between a couple sets of town fans just in front off us. Handbags at dawn mostly but it had the potential to turn nasty.

I thought the police handle it well, seperated the two groups and held one back at the end of the game.

I think it is a mountain out of a molehill, but the police did a decent job.

That's about right. Not worth getting too worked up about....I thought the police and stewards did a sound job.

Don't know why the same group were singing German bomber songs in the 1st half, mind......at a GTFC game??
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 70
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Morons

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.