Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 190 Guests

'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

This thread currently has 97,317 views. Print
74 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
oldfootballer
January 30, 2010, 2:55pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +21 / -2
Approval: +8
Quoted from grangemariner

No, neither are the winos around St James but at least they don't write endless letters to Viewpoint moaning, OK, they are an eyesore but they drink their booze, generally argue amongst themselves and fall asleep in an alcoholic stupor and don't whinge anywhere near as much as this scrounger.

He deliberately offends people, has made the telegraph into a bad joke, comes out with pathetic excuses for not bothering to get a job and I thought this website was safe from his ramblings but no he has to stick his oar in everywhere, if only he expended as much energy looking for a job, it is highly provocative of the telegraph to continue publication of this bums endless letters of complaint, can't anyone in Grimsby get him a job in a factory or on the shutdowns or something? I mean just when (if ever) did he actually have a proper job?

Come on Tim if that is the real Tim surely you should reply and answer these accusations or will you just accept them as true and genuine.
Told you, you should not had turned this site into a politic football, now you have really started something, and you are not answering.
OLDFOOTBALLER

when the ball is on the ground everybody is the same size its what you do with the ball that matters m/http/thisis.co.uk/274236/signature/gtfc-soldier-aphanfc
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 736
EvilFish
January 30, 2010, 2:56pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +3 / -1
Approval: +597
Gold Stars: 52

Yeah, we won't get back into the league for at least 10 years, the new stadium is a pipe dream and basically we're stuffed mate.

We need belief, stop supporting bums like Mickleburgh, get behind GTFC.

If GTFC go into freefall, we should give them one season to fight their way out of non league, after that we could go anywhere.

Just a thought.

So we're stuffed and if we go down we should give the club one year and then give up on them if they don't come back up. But then you say we need belief and should get behind GTFC. flipping hell, make your mind up.

After reading this thread Tim Mickleburgh is my new hero. Good on yer Tim.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 736
grangemariner
January 30, 2010, 2:57pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Approval: +0
Quoted from theicenian

I stand corrected,I've never taken much interest in the mudrats.

Me neither but it does peeve me off a bit to see that State of the art stadium staging concerts by The Who and Elton John....Maybe they can get the Fun boy three, George Michael and Lady Ga Ga to stiffen up their defence.
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 736
grangemariner
January 30, 2010, 2:59pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from EvilFish

So we're stuffed and if we go down we should give the club one year and then give up on them if they don't come back up. But then you say we need belief and should get behind GTFC. flipping hell, make your mind up.

A life on the dole and good on him? You obviously have never worked in your life.
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 736
grangemariner
January 30, 2010, 3:00pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from EvilFish

That bum hasn't given work 5 minutes, most of us have given GTFC and work a lifetime, he's no town fan, he's a leech.
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 736
EvilFish
January 30, 2010, 3:01pm
Fine Wine Drinker

A life on the dole and good on him? You obviously have never worked in your life.

Obviously.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 736
grangemariner
January 30, 2010, 3:04pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings

Bleak picture you paint there.Let's hope we don't go down.

Heads or tails. Town staying up or Mickleburgh getting a job by the end of the season. If you have a double sided coined, there's still more chance of Ronaldo coming here on Loan to save us than that parasite getting off his backside.
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 736
grangemariner
January 30, 2010, 3:04pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from EvilFish

Obviously.

It shows.

Private Message
Reply: 77 - 736
EvilFish
January 30, 2010, 3:05pm
Fine Wine Drinker

It shows.

I've been working for years you doss twit

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 736
grangemariner
January 30, 2010, 3:07pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from EvilFish

I've been working for years you doss twit

I suppose you do contribute to the economy, even smackheads are responsible for redistributing goods and police over time.
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 736
74 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.