Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 158 Guests

'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

This thread currently has 97,313 views. Print
74 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
theicenian
January 26, 2010, 7:11pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.98
Rep Score: +60 / -13
Approval: -1
Quoted from James77
Tim - I was reassured today when, while reading the GET on an all-too-brief visit to GY, I spied your latest letter regarding the non-display of the 8A timetable at the bus station. Grimsby would not be the same without you.

For God's sake don't encourage the pillock,this is a footie forum not a place to debate the forthcoming elections,bus timetables and piers.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 736
gaz57
January 26, 2010, 8:11pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +993
Gold Stars: 3
I hate to say it but its been scientifically proven by those boffins at Cod Almighty that Town do better under the Tories. No wonder I'm bi-polar.

http://www.codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?page=patb-20040324

How do we explain the Fenty factor then but if it's right and the election is on May 6th we'll be saved with one match to go, Burton on the 8th.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 736
grangemariner
January 29, 2010, 4:38pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Approval: +0
Quoted from gingervalentino
Can anyone explain who this Tim Mickleburgh character is please?? Not too clued up on local politics(lived outside GY all my life), seems like a slight attention seeker though and maybe has upset a few people down the years?? Am intrigued now  

He is a workshy, badly dressed, ungrateful moaner who spends all day hanging around the library, his refusal to work and his excuses for spongeing off society are as pathetic as his habit of scrounging the admission fee to BP and cadgeing drinks in Wetherspoons, sadly people encourage his parasitic lifestyle,regulars in the Kent got wise to him latching on them after about 10 years so he moved onto The White Bear where the 'Working girls' used to laugh at him, his state funded flat has to be seen to be believed, you can't miss it, just look for the filthiest one in the street or town for that matter, the nets and curtains look like they never been in contact with water or any cleaning products for years (Mind you so does he) and he has been wearing the same green wax jacket for at least the past 25 years and has probably been unemployed/unemployable even longer, in short an embarrassment to the town. He's upset more than a few people and does it deliberately. A complete waste of space and quite possibly he holds the record for the longest time spent on the dole.
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 736
grimps
January 29, 2010, 5:55pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,136
Gold Stars: 46
Quoted from ska face
Just so you know, your old man used to give the best assemblies ever when he popped into my Junior School.

That is all I have to say on the matter and consider this thread closed.

Anyone remember fat lennie from mathew humberstone  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 736
jungleland
January 29, 2010, 6:05pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: +124
yes i remember fat lennie   can`t  remember  taking assemblies  tho    
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 736
grangemariner
January 29, 2010, 6:26pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Approval: +0
Quoted from jungleland
yes i remember fat lennie   can`t  remember  taking assemblies  tho    

Whoever he is: Can he get this lazy, workshy sponger a job, so he can pay for his own ticket and buy his own drinks in spoons instead of freeloading off everyone else, it's embarrassing to see, has he no shame? He's been robbing the taxpayer since Mike Lyons days and probably well before that, I can remember when the dole bums used to get cheaper admission but this bum cadges a ticket every home game (why should the workshy get even more handouts?), anyone who can find this parasite gainful employment deserves a knighthood, I hear the local council are trying to create 2,000 jobs, is it really 1,999 people trying to get this bum off the dole?
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 736
jungleland
January 29, 2010, 6:33pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: +124

i am sure lennie would find some use for old timbo.. but not really gainfull employment  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 736
TimMickleburgh
January 29, 2010, 9:03pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +4 / -5
How on Earth do you even know my situation? Why don't you tone down the pathetic right-wing rhetoric.

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 736
barralad
January 29, 2010, 9:46pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,297
Gold Stars: 127
Quoted from jungleland

i am sure lennie would find some use for old timbo.. but not really gainfull employment  

Hardly...he's been dead a few years now....

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 736
grimps
January 30, 2010, 5:17am
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,136
Gold Stars: 46
Quoted from barralad

Hardly...he's been dead a few years now....

Yep good riddence eh
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 736
74 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.