Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 199 Guests

'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

This thread currently has 97,320 views. Print
74 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
grangemariner
January 30, 2010, 9:55am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Approval: +0
Quoted from TimMickleburgh
How on Earth do you even know my situation? Why don't you tone down the pathetic right-wing rhetoric.

I know your situation because my hard earned money funds it. Why don't you tone down the pathetic scrounging? Just out of interest when did you last pay income tax? National Insurance? Council/poll tax?......And it's all gone quiet over there......

As for pathetic, what is wrong with having dignity, pride and self respect and working for a living, just because you refuse to work? Who do you think pays for your scroungers lifestyle? What is there to be proud of in being a parasite and spending so long on the dole living off decent people, Being laughed at in the library, having the staff at Jacksons take the urine once you've left with your cheap plonk lambrini, wearing the same scruffy, smelly oxfam rejects every day, hanging around pubs waiting for someone to spend their no doubt hard earned money and buy you a drink or bumming a ticket to a home game (still when you've spent a lifetime on the cadge, old habits die hard), having a pokey little DSS squat that is so filthy the mice wear overalls,? EH? You like to criticise and condemn others, now let's see how you like it, bullies like you don't like a few home truths.

So instead of moaning and spongeing 24/7, get that ridiculous ginger mop cut, ditch the NHS Roland Browning glasses, ask your paymasters at the jobcentre (actually it's taxpayers money but let's not split hairs) for a crisis loan, throw those hygiene hazards you wear every day in the nearest incinerator, buy some decent threads and some shower gel (Shawshank redemption delousing strength should do the trick) you can pay them back with your first weeks wages assuming anyone is willing to employ the 'Ginger Whinger' and spend a few days ACTIVELY seeking employment.

Anyway, once again: When did you last pay income tax, national insurance or council/poll tax? Better still post your CV online and give us all a laugh!
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 736
oldfootballer
January 30, 2010, 10:09am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +21 / -2
Approval: +8
Quoted from grangemariner

I know your situation because my hard earned money funds it. Why don't you tone down the pathetic scrounging? Just out of interest when did you last pay income tax? National Insurance? Council/poll tax?......And it's all gone quiet over there......

As for pathetic, what is wrong with having dignity, pride and self respect and working for a living, just because you refuse to work? Who do you think pays for your scroungers lifestyle? What is there to be proud of in being a parasite and spending so long on the dole living off decent people, Being laughed at in the library, having the staff at Jacksons take the urine once you've left with your cheap plonk lambrini, wearing the same scruffy, smelly oxfam rejects every day, hanging around pubs waiting for someone to spend their no doubt hard earned money and buy you a drink or bumming a ticket to a home game (still when you've spent a lifetime on the cadge, old habits die hard), having a pokey little DSS squat that is so filthy the mice wear overalls,? EH? You like to criticise and condemn others, now let's see how you like it, bullies like you don't like a few home truths.

So instead of moaning and spongeing 24/7, get that ridiculous ginger mop cut, ditch the NHS Roland Browning glasses, ask your paymasters at the jobcentre (actually it's taxpayers money but let's not split hairs) for a crisis loan, throw those hygiene hazards you wear every day in the nearest incinerator, buy some decent threads and some shower gel (Shawshank redemption delousing strength should do the trick) you can pay them back with your first weeks wages assuming anyone is willing to employ the 'Ginger Whinger' and spend a few days ACTIVELY seeking employment.

Anyway, once again: When did you last pay income tax, national insurance or council/poll tax? Better still post your CV online and give us all a laugh!

bloody hell what a statement
I take it not one of your best friends

when the ball is on the ground everybody is the same size its what you do with the ball that matters m/http/thisis.co.uk/274236/signature/gtfc-soldier-aphanfc
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 736
alfie bass
January 30, 2010, 10:29am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
I am still confused what connection this thread has with football. Politics should be assigned to the bin. Can i suggest Tim that you get a life and concentrate on football matters.
UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 736
ginnywings
January 30, 2010, 10:36am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from alfie bass
I am still confused what connection this thread has with football. Politics should be assigned to the bin. Can i suggest Tim that you get a life and concentrate on football matters.
UTM

It started with Comrade Tim suggesting a campaign of letter writing about the current plight of Town and the role of Tory Fenty in that demise,so it was sort of football related.

Still a stupid thread though.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 736
grangemariner
January 30, 2010, 11:31am
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from oldfootballer
[/b]

bloody hell what a statement
I take it not one of your best friends

No, neither are the winos around St James but at least they don't write endless letters to Viewpoint moaning, OK, they are an eyesore but they drink their booze, generally argue amongst themselves and fall asleep in an alcoholic stupor and don't whinge anywhere near as much as this scrounger.

He deliberately offends people, has made the telegraph into a bad joke, comes out with pathetic excuses for not bothering to get a job and I thought this website was safe from his ramblings but no he has to stick his oar in everywhere, if only he expended as much energy looking for a job, it is highly provocative of the telegraph to continue publication of this bums endless letters of complaint, can't anyone in Grimsby get him a job in a factory or on the shutdowns or something? I mean just when (if ever) did he actually have a proper job?
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 736
LH
January 30, 2010, 11:49am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,564
Gold Stars: 174
Surely it's just someone taking the urine?
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 736
marinerian
January 30, 2010, 11:55am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
We will find out, if the real Timbo complains to the GY Telegraph about The Fishy, we will know it is the real Tim!

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 736
grangemariner
January 30, 2010, 12:00pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from marinerian
We will find out, if the real Timbo complains to the GY Telegraph about The Fishy, we will know it is the real Tim!

How can that bum complain about the truth? Google Tim Mickleburgh unemployed.

When did he last pay income tax, national insurance, council/poll tax?

If you're working, it's your money he is stealing.  

Private Message
Reply: 57 - 736
grangemariner
January 30, 2010, 12:06pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from LH
Surely it's just someone taking the urine?

Someone stealing your money is taking the urine, this bum has been taking the urine since before Oxford had John Aldridge and Ray Houghton, they were probably called Headington United before this bum did a days work. Now look at them, we face the same fate...

WHEN DID HE LAST PAY INCOME TAX, NATIONAL INSURANCE, COUNCIL/POLL TAX?

Mickleburgh's scrounging is immoral.
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 736
LH
January 30, 2010, 12:12pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,564
Gold Stars: 174
I meant him posting on here. Surely even he's not that much of a weirdo to come and preach political balderdash on here..
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 736
74 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.