Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Luton Town
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 79 Guests

Luton Town

This thread currently has 8,263 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
August 16, 2018, 3:29pm
Guest User
Or delete it altogether before it become the same ****ing thread I see on 99% of social media.

I come here for a break.
Reply: 10 - 59
lew chaterleys lover
August 16, 2018, 4:30pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,740
Gold Stars: 237
Quoted from 140381
Or delete it altogether before it become the same ****ing thread I see on 99% of social media.

I come here for a break.

Just ignore it then. It is interesting to me anyway, being football related on a football forum, but each to their own.
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 59
arryarryarry
August 16, 2018, 4:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,032
Gold Stars: 116
Is it as bad as chanting 'the Yorkshire Ripper is our friend he kills Yorkies"
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 59
lew chaterleys lover
August 16, 2018, 4:39pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,740
Gold Stars: 237
Quoted from Les Brechin
There is a thread on the "Non Football Forum" for all this. Maybe best posting on there rather on taking this away from anything to do with football.

https://forum.thefishy.co.uk/Blah.pl?m-1527300011/s-150/

Eh? Aren't Luton Town anything to do with football? If you think I am going to scour all other threads to check whether someone may have posted something vaguely similar youv'e got another think coming. What could be more appropriate on a football forum about a story that broke today about a football club?
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 59
Roast Em Bobby
August 16, 2018, 4:47pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,722
Gold Stars: 44
Strange how the EDL supporters are only ever up in arms about the Asian rape gangs and don't seem to say much about the other nationalities/religious origins involved in sex trade human trafficking in this country or the Anglican/Catholic churches whose clergy have been found guilty numerous times for sexual misdemeanours with hundreds of young boys
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 59
Les Brechin
August 16, 2018, 5:01pm

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,715
Gold Stars: 174

Eh? Aren't Luton Town anything to do with football? If you think I am going to scour all other threads to check whether someone may have posted something vaguely similar youv'e got another think coming. What could be more appropriate on a football forum about a story that broke today about a football club?

Yes, Luton Town are a football club but (in my opinion) the way the thread was going it looked like it was just going to descend into a pro and against Tommy Robinson/EDL argument which has no relation to football at all.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 59
golfer
August 16, 2018, 5:50pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,445
Gold Stars: 116
I have just read in the Guardian that the Luton CEO is "pleading" with the fans not to chant in support of Tommy Robinson, the EDL leader.

I would imagine it will have the opposite effect and the chant will now be reverberating around Kennilworth Road for the forseeable future.

Free speech is still applicable at football grounds is it not?

People object to free speech everywhere ,free speech is not even allowed on The Fishy
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 59
Townee82
August 16, 2018, 6:07pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Approval: +87
Free speech is only tolerated when it's agreed with .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 59
Grim74
August 16, 2018, 6:13pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby
Strange how the EDL supporters are only ever up in arms about the Asian rape gangs and don't seem to say much about the other nationalities/religious origins involved in sex trade human trafficking in this country or the Anglican/Catholic churches whose clergy have been found guilty numerous times for sexual misdemeanours with hundreds of young boys

You say “ whose clergy have been found guilty numerous times” well until the likes of the EDL came along, these Muslim rape gangs were systematically raping and sodomising our vulnerable children up and down the Country and were not being brought to justice! This was going on for decades without the fear of prosecution because the authorities were more scared of being labelled racist!
And the sad thing is it’s still happening as we’ve seen in the news this week.

But maybe you’d like things to go back to the way things were, when ‘scum’ like Tommy Robinson and his ilk were nowhere to be seen🤔

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 59
headingly_mariner
August 16, 2018, 6:42pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,377
Gold Stars: 120
Quoted from Grim74

You say “ whose clergy have been found guilty numerous times” well until the likes of the EDL came along, these Muslim rape gangs were systematically raping and sodomising our vulnerable children up and down the Country and were not being brought to justice! This was going on for decades without the fear of prosecution because the authorities were more scared of being labelled racist!
And the sad thing is it’s still happening as we’ve seen in the news this week.

But maybe you’d like things to go back to the way things were, when ‘scum’ like Tommy Robinson and his ilk were nowhere to be seen🤔

It’s sad to see young people radicalised by Tommy Robinson, it’s even sadder when proper grown ups buy into his ridiculous nonsense.

Tommy Robinson doesn’t give a excrement about the people he’s using to create his ridiculous videos on his news channel. It’s all about views and money.

To suggest the EDL are some sort of saviours and protectors of the people is laughable. They are a radical extremist group that prey on the fears of the vulnerable and naive.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 59
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Luton Town

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.