Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › We're out of the EU!
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 10 Guests

We're out of the EU!

This thread currently has 40,340 views. Print
36 Pages Prev ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Next All Recommend Thread
chaos33
July 20, 2016, 11:41pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +18,012
Gold Stars: 362
Quoted from Grim74
The recession has been on the cards for a few years now the way China and the USA are heading, our own economy has been slowing for 2 years as the Uk deficit shows and we have had a decline in foreign investment during this period  but this has absolutely nothing to do with the referendum, but no doubt when, not if we hit this recession people will want to blame brexit.

When really they should just blame free market capitalism.  

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 300 - 356
ginnywings
July 21, 2016, 12:22pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
UK growth forecasts revised down by almost 1% due to Brexit. I suppose that has nothing to do with us leaving Europe either and "would have happened anyway".
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 301 - 356
Grim74
July 21, 2016, 1:22pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from ginnywings
UK growth forecasts revised down by almost 1% due to Brexit. I suppose that has nothing to do with us leaving Europe either and "would have happened anyway".

Been reading the Guardian by any chance? The world economy has being slowing down for 4 years and forecasts globally are also down so no surprise our own growth forecasts are down πŸ™„

But what you are Failing to mention Conveniently, is that the IMF are now admitting they got their brexit predictions wrong, or more than likely they were just lying to us. You have also failed to mention the IMF are now saying the Uk economy is going to grow stronger than France and Germany,!!! Shall we blame that on BrexitπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I despise people like you who continually talk our great country down,  if you don't like living in a free, soon to be independent Country (thanks to the 17.5m loyalists) then clear off and let the people who believe in our Country to carry on making it great.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 302 - 356
Grim74
July 21, 2016, 8:23pm
Cocktail Drinker
Seeing as the financial Armageddon didn't materialise I would of thought that the sell out gutless remainers would of been hiding away for a few years, but not our Ginnygimp, just when most of the stubborn section of remainers are now starting to wake up and except Brexit, we have old Ginnygimp come out of the woodwork and try and spin a positive news story into yet another Brexit scare story WTF!

The back peddling by these so called forecasters is pretty amusing now, who could possibly forget the doomsday warnings that Brexit would bring from Osbourne and his mates at the IMF, it doesn't surprise me why so many people voted for remain with scare story's like this.
I spoke to a landlord on Bentley street today (you know who I am now if you come on here) and he told me he only voted remain because of the scare story's and that he now feels a bit of an idiot, I imagine he feels like he probably let his country down but he did say how happy he was now with the result.

Anyway these muppets at the IMFare now saying the British economy will grow faster than France Germany and Italy over the next two years, and that we the UK are still on target to be the second fastest growing economy in the G7  behind the USA!!! So after all the bullshit we was fed from the establishment things are not looking to bad, especially when you take into account we now have Nations all over the world queuing  up to trade with us once we get shut of the scourge of the EU.

So all positive stuff so far you might think πŸ™‚ but not as far as the treacherous "I want to be ruled by our corrupt EU masters" Ginster is concerned, he wants to pick out the little fact that our (forecasted   ) growth for next year will be down on predictions...... Erm yes along with everybody else but still growing faster!

So Ginny time put your dummy back in and get over losing the referendum, it's time you excepted the fact we are leaving the EU whether you and your Guardian like it or not.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 303 - 356
ginnywings
July 21, 2016, 9:00pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Methinks you doth protest too much. Almost as if you are trying to convince yourself as well as others.

I actually heard it on the radio news. I don't read newspapers because they are as full of excrement as you are. If anyone "conveniently forgets to mention facts", then that would be you. You may well despise me but i don't much care what you think you arrogant sharp object.

Always with the bile and insults. Time to bow out.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 304 - 356
Rodley Mariner
July 21, 2016, 9:05pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,279
Gold Stars: 185
Quoted from Grim74
Seeing as the financial Armageddon didn't materialise I would of thought that the sell out gutless remainers would of been hiding away for a few years, but not our Ginnygimp, just when most of the stubborn section of remainers are now starting to wake up and except Brexit, we have old Ginnygimp come out of the woodwork and try and spin a positive news story into yet another Brexit scare story WTF!

The back peddling by these so called forecasters is pretty amusing now, who could possibly forget the doomsday warnings that Brexit would bring from Osbourne and his mates at the IMF, it doesn't surprise me why so many people voted for remain with scare story's like this.
I spoke to a landlord on Bentley street today (you know who I am now if you come on here) and he told me he only voted remain because of the scare story's and that he now feels a bit of an idiot, I imagine he feels like he probably let his country down but he did say how happy he was now with the result.

Anyway these muppets at the IMFare now saying the British economy will grow faster than France Germany and Italy over the next two years, and that we the UK are still on target to be the second fastest growing economy in the G7  behind the USA!!! So after all the bullshit we was fed from the establishment things are not looking to bad, especially when you take into account we now have Nations all over the world queuing  up to trade with us once we get shut of the scourge of the EU.

So all positive stuff so far you might think πŸ™‚ but not as far as the treacherous "I want to be ruled by our corrupt EU masters" Ginster is concerned, he wants to pick out the little fact that our (forecasted   ) growth for next year will be down on predictions...... Erm yes along with everybody else but still growing faster!

So Ginny time put your dummy back in and get over losing the referendum, it's time you excepted the fact we are leaving the EU whether you and your Guardian like it or not.

Classy as always. The antidote to the argument that leavers aren't racist, hate-filled cretins. I know that they're not all but........
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 305 - 356
Grim74
July 21, 2016, 9:16pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

Classy as always. The antidote to the argument that leavers aren't racist, hate-filled cretins. I know that they're not all but........

Hello Rodley has Ginny opened your crypt? Nice Input on the debate as usual.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 306 - 356
Marinerz93
July 21, 2016, 9:21pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Quoted from Grim74

Ginny has been effected as explained with the tools and materials he needs for work. He has offered up honest debate and non of us are really experts in what will come. We all get our information from different sources and the EU has effected some more than others as it did with the fish quotas in the 80's.

The news coming out of the EU that countries will be forced to take refugees and fined (estimated Β£250K for each one refused) if they don't may shock people but what may shock them more it is estimated that there will double the amount coming this year than last year.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 307 - 356
Grim74
July 21, 2016, 9:24pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings
Methinks you doth protest too much. Almost as if you are trying to convince yourself as well as others.

I actually heard it on the radio news. I don't read newspapers because they are as full of excrement as you are. If anyone "conveniently forgets to mention facts", then that would be you. You may well despise me but i don't much care what you think you arrogant sharp object.

Always with the bile and insults. Time to bow out.

When your losing the debate to me you normally go to your default mode and call me a xenophobe but to run away I didn't expect.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 308 - 356
Grim74
July 21, 2016, 9:36pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

Ginny has been effected as explained with the tools and materials he needs for work. He has offered up honest debate and non of us are really experts in what will come. We all get our information from different sources and the EU has effected some more than others as it did with the fish quotas in the 80's.

The news coming out of the EU that countries will be forced to take refugees and fined (estimated Β£250K for each one refused) if they don't may shock people but what may shock them more it is estimated that there will double the amount coming this year than last year.

If this is true then all the more reason for us to be getting the hell out of the EU dictatorship.
As for the likes of Ginny I'd take what he says with a pinch of salt, hes a doom merchant who comes on here with the slightest snippet of negative Brexit news I really don't know what he's trying to achieve by this, brexit means Brexit.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 309 - 356
36 Pages Prev ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › We're out of the EU!

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.