Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Thankyou Mr Fenty
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 85 Guests

Thankyou Mr Fenty

This thread currently has 12,047 views. Print
17 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Recommend Thread
80sglory
April 29, 2012, 11:31am
Guest User
Right decision to invest but unfortunately the wrong manager.
Reply: 40 - 167
dapperz fun pub
April 29, 2012, 11:34am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,067
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from 1600

who S & H ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 167
voice of reason
April 29, 2012, 11:35am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from 1600

The wrong manager, who, got the sack whilst having the team in a better place than these two, who, most seem to think the sun shines out of their bottom....

This isn't a pop at the two managers, its a fact... One that certain people ignore...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 167
lew chaterleys lover
April 29, 2012, 11:38am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,805
Gold Stars: 239
S&H are definatley the right guys for the job as are the majority of players we have here, i just feel we need a complete clear out of the backroom staff/facilities. We now have something to build on with the playing management squad we have we just need to get in modern times and start acting like a professional once proud football outfit if that means a new stadium/training facillities then thats what we'll have to do.if only pigs could fly eh!

...and start by getting the Osmond end clock fixed/replaced.

If it is still stuck at 8.55 in August I will pay to have it replaced myself.

We cant be bothered to put a stadium clock right - tells you everything really.Make do and mend and a complete lack of foundation laid for any sort of success.

Whilst we have stood still in time (literally!!) other clubs much smaller than us have got their act together and have left us far behind.  
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 167
dapperz fun pub
April 29, 2012, 11:41am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,067
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from sonik

Saddened and annoyed that we have to put up with remarks such as this.  WHY?

most people i talk to dont have anything positive to say about jon fenty (con)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 167
hook line and sinker
April 29, 2012, 11:52am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +14 / -5
Approval: +37

...and start by getting the Osmond end clock fixed/replaced.

If it is still stuck at 8.55 in August I will pay to have it replaced myself.

We cant be bothered to put a stadium clock right - tells you everything really.Make do and mend and a complete lack of foundation laid for any sort of success.

Whilst we have stood still in time (literally!!) other clubs much smaller than us have got their act together and have left us far behind.  

may sound daft but doing something of the sort could actually see a change in fortune,its the little things that count FIX THE OSMOND CLOCK CAMPAIGN
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 167
TAGG
April 29, 2012, 11:52am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,941
Gold Stars: 126
S&H are definatley the right guys for the job as are the majority of players we have here, i just feel we need a complete clear out of the backroom staff/facilities. We now have something to build on with the playing management squad we have we just need to get in modern times and start acting like a professional once proud football outfit if that means a new stadium/training facillities then thats what we'll have to do.if only pigs could fly eh!

They have done no better than Woods.
If management duos were the way to go everyone would have them. Sack one of em and save some money for players.
The last few games have summed them up for me. Total lack of organisation on the pitch.
I cant understand that we have a striker with 29 goals and they play him out wide where hes anomymous. Makes me think that after that spat when he was injured they are punishing him.  

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 167
Ipswin
April 29, 2012, 11:53am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from cleefish

things have not gone right this last part of the season because of having in charge very poor officials.
thing are not so bad we never got our share of luck.UTMM.

Oh FFS

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 167
hook line and sinker
April 29, 2012, 11:55am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +14 / -5
Approval: +37
Quoted from TAGG

They have done no better than Woods.
If management duos were the way to go everyone would have them. Sack one of em and save some money for players.
The last few games have summed them up for me. Total lack of organisation on the pitch.
I cant understand that we have a striker with 29 goals and they play him out wide where hes anomymous. Makes me think that after that spat when he was injured they are punishing him.  

A squad of kempson,arthur,ridley,ademeno,hudson etc i know which squad i'd rather have
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 167
voice of reason
April 29, 2012, 12:00pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1

A squad of kempson,arthur,ridley,ademeno,hudson etc i know which squad i'd rather have

Me too... The one that finishes higher in the league... Now which one was that?

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 167
17 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Thankyou Mr Fenty

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.