17 Pages Prev ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 All Recommend Thread
TWAreaTownSupporter
May 3, 2012, 9:35pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +1
Quoted from Harlem mariner

John in true blue style only tells the masses what they need he wants them to know, but i doubt anyone would invest while hes in charge anyway. Tragically parker is far more connected to the business world than fenty and that is something we have trully lost now,there really could have been investment from his peer group

Corrected your text

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 160 - 167
Harlem mariner
May 3, 2012, 10:18pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +9 / -5

Corrected your text

Thanks fella, luckily for me written grammar is not needed in my job
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 161 - 167
tashee69
May 3, 2012, 10:42pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +970
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from newfootballer
[/b]

So there you go that last line says it all, and there are people on this site wanting John Fenty to get out of the club.

Granted there are people who pretend to be interested in putting money in the club but the facts are John Fenty and Mike Parker are the only two people who in recent years have put money in the club.

NEWFOOTBALLER

Interesting to hear last night that Scunny are having problems at finding a new investor and they are two divisions higher. How many other clubs are in a similar position i wonder. Lets face facts, even if this club owed nothing it would struggle to find the investment to move us forward in the way some people want with the buy your way out and bring up a big debt.
GTFC havent got out of the 90's. The grounds got worse and things have gone downhill big time.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 162 - 167
arryarryarry
May 4, 2012, 9:18am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,052
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from newfootballer
[quote=1122]

Mystery though why you do not support your team physically at Blundel Park or even away games, surely that means if you do not see the majority of the games you cannot give a fair opinion of how Town are playing
NEWFOOTBALLER

As someone who goes to all the home games and most of the away ones I really object to people commenting on how we played in actual matches if they haven't been, however taking the season as a whole and seeing where we cannot defeat teams as lowly as Tamworth and getting thrashed by Braintree and finishing 11th in a league where even part-time teams are better than us, even if you haven't been to a game all season, it doesn't take an Einstein to see how the club is doing.

Private Message
Reply: 163 - 167
laitey
May 4, 2012, 9:39am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +12 / -7
I have been against JF in the past but i respect him for stepping down for someone new to come in, that just shows no one wants it thank you fenty for your work and money this season hopefuly next we'll go up UTFM

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 164 - 167
MuddyWaters
May 4, 2012, 10:36am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.59
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,291
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from laitey
I have been against JF in the past but i respect him for stepping down for someone new to come in, that just shows no one wants it thank you fenty for your work and money this season hopefuly next we'll go up UTFM

Stepping down allowed him to get Mike Parker out the way and no-one wants 'it' because of the debts and loans that he has saddled the club with.

Yes, thanks John!
Private Message
Reply: 165 - 167
arryarryarry
May 4, 2012, 12:00pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,052
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from laitey
I have been against JF in the past but i respect him for stepping down for someone new to come in, that just shows no one wants it thank you fenty for your work and money this season hopefuly
next we'll go up UTFM

Oh dear.
Private Message
Reply: 166 - 167
NorfolkImp
May 4, 2012, 12:25pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from 1mickylyons
For another Season of non league football how do you sleep at night

I fear we will both be saying the very same in a decade's time  

Private Message
Reply: 167 - 167
17 Pages Prev ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Thankyou Mr Fenty

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.