Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Woman Charged....
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 49 Guests

Woman Charged....

This thread currently has 20,678 views. Print
29 Pages Prev ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 Next All Recommend Thread
roundballovalhole
March 31, 2012, 6:27pm
Guest User
The new barrymore strikes again
Reply: 260 - 286
aldi_01
March 31, 2012, 6:36pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
It was all a bit childish really wasn't it...my dads harder than your dad stuff.

Why didn't somebody just ask the question...'did she make a racist comment to the player?

If the answer to said question was yes I'd just laugh at the moron who was 'defending' her, if the answer was no then apologise and move on...it doesn't detract from the fact she is a moron by all accounts but it would stop this cyber warrior excrement and my dads bigger than your dad balderdash.

To be honest, I wouldn't be worrying about a banning order I'd be worrying about the possible criminal conviction of racism...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 261 - 286
aaron rattray
March 31, 2012, 6:42pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
It wasnt to me, anyway i didnt know there was an incedent until just now

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 262 - 286
marinerjase
March 31, 2012, 6:53pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,713
Gold Stars: 157
Pathetic that this thread has been allowed to continue. You that desperate for posts Rob? Not doing your site any favours at all.

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 263 - 286
pontoonlew
March 31, 2012, 6:54pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,109
Gold Stars: 182
Wasn't sure wether to post this but i'll go ahead anyway, there's no way I can try and get my point across to every individual involved.

The person surrounded at the end was me, I was with my 69 year old Grandad and was confronted by a group of lads at the end of the game. One of them known to me, a friend when I was a bit younger. Asked me why I grassed the said woman up, grabbed me by the throat and gave me no chance to say my piece. I'd like to get one thing straight with anybody friends with the woman, I understand that you are upset that your friend has this hanging over her head. But in the original post on the original thread was asking what happened, I had as little idea as everybody else who it was. At no point have I come on here and said it was the person involved, it's never once involved me and this thread was only relaying what happened.

I do understand that people won't listen to this and will have their own opinion on the matter and that is fine. But the truth is I had nothing to do with this person being charged, I simply asked the question. In my opinion if it wasn't obvious who I was from my posts on here then I doubt it would've been me set upon but I guess when people are upset they pick out a target. But to say it was 'my fault she was charged' was unfair. It ended with the woman herself coming down the street to say it was all my fault and her husband (who seemed up for a chat and wanting an explaination) getting caught up and hitting me. No harm done and i'll take it on the chin and move on.

Guess why i've posted on here is that it's impossible to get across to people any other way as trying to explain by face only ended in confrontation. However I don't expect to come to a Town game, which i've done since I was 8 years old (i'm 20 now so it's a fair while) and be punched after the game because I was easiest to blame. The last two home games are my last as i'm moving away in May, I don't want them to be ruined because people want to use me as a scapegoat.

I hope whoever was there will read this and possibly see that it isn't me who's 'grassed' and got the charges brought to the woman. As far as I see it, it's over as far as my involvement is concerened and i'm sure the correct judgement will be reached. I'll forget about today, most probably wouldn't. But i'll take it as tempers flaring as they see a friend is being mistreated but for the final time, it wasn't me who brought that on.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 264 - 286
davmariner
March 31, 2012, 7:01pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -11
Approval: +4,987
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from pontoonlew
Wasn't sure wether to post this but i'll go ahead anyway, there's no way I can try and get my point across to every individual involved.

The person surrounded at the end was me, I was with my 69 year old Grandad and was confronted by a group of lads at the end of the game. One of them known to me, a friend when I was a bit younger. Asked me why I grassed the said woman up, grabbed me by the throat and gave me no chance to say my piece. I'd like to get one thing straight with anybody friends with the woman, I understand that you are upset that your friend has this hanging over her head. But in the original post on the original thread was asking what happened, I had as little idea as everybody else who it was. At no point have I come on here and said it was the person involved, it's never once involved me and this thread was only relaying what happened.

I do understand that people won't listen to this and will have their own opinion on the matter and that is fine. But the truth is I had nothing to do with this person being charged, I simply asked the question. In my opinion if it wasn't obvious who I was from my posts on here then I doubt it would've been me set upon but I guess when people are upset they pick out a target. But to say it was 'my fault she was charged' was unfair. It ended with the woman herself coming down the street to say it was all my fault and her husband (who seemed up for a chat and wanting an explaination) getting caught up and hitting me. No harm done and i'll take it on the chin and move on.

Guess why i've posted on here is that it's impossible to get across to people any other way as trying to explain by face only ended in confrontation. However I don't expect to come to a Town game, which i've done since I was 8 years old (i'm 20 now so it's a fair while) and be punched after the game because I was easiest to blame. The last two home games are my last as i'm moving away in May, I don't want them to be ruined because people want to use me as a scapegoat.

I hope whoever was there will read this and possibly see that it isn't me who's 'grassed' and got the charges brought to the woman. As far as I see it, it's over as far as my involvement is concerened and i'm sure the correct judgement will be reached. I'll forget about today, most probably wouldn't. But i'll take it as tempers flaring as they see a friend is being mistreated but for the final time, it wasn't me who brought that on.

If what you've said is true then I'd probably advise you to contact the police, let them deal with it.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 265 - 286
roundballovalhole
March 31, 2012, 7:03pm
Guest User
Exactly what i was thinking. . . intimidating a witness. . . attempting to pervert the course if justice. . . you can get ten years for that!
Reply: 266 - 286
pontoonlew
March 31, 2012, 7:06pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,109
Gold Stars: 182
There's no point in all honesty, i'm not a 'witness' because I have absolutely nothing to do with it. It was probably just in the heat of the moment like I said and it's easy to blame somebody who's face you know. Any comments suggesting otherwise will only come back to me anyway. I'm more confused than anything.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 267 - 286
Bullitt
March 31, 2012, 7:07pm
Guest User
Quoted from pontoonlew

Well done for saying something about what happened, and standing up against idiots like this, typical bullying chavvy scum of the town.
Reply: 268 - 286
1mickylyons
March 31, 2012, 7:09pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,426
Gold Stars: 56
never never never i say
the ku klux klan
is here to stay
I thought the 1-2 defeat was bad but this thread is flipping vile !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 269 - 286
29 Pages Prev ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Woman Charged....

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.