Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Woman Charged....
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 51 Guests

Woman Charged....

This thread currently has 20,669 views. Print
29 Pages Prev ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 Next All Recommend Thread
roundballovalhole
March 31, 2012, 5:21pm
Guest User
Quoted from grimps

Maybe thats because they are 8 times more likely to be guilty of a crime  

Yeah. . . . . and maybe it isn't numbskull!
Reply: 250 - 286
March 31, 2012, 5:30pm
Guest User
Quoted from 1054

All gone quiet, all gone quiet over there. . .  

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Owned

Listen you piece of excrement if they stopped shooting and stabbing each other round your neck of the woods then maybe the police wouldn't be so quick To stop and search them.
The only factual discrimination is Positive discrimination in country thanks to the George Galloway wannabes such as yourself sharp object.
Reply: 251 - 286
roundballovalhole
March 31, 2012, 5:33pm
Guest User
Quoted from 2578

Listen you piece of excrement if they stopped shooting and stabbing each other round your neck of the woods then maybe the police wouldn't be so quick To stop and search them.
The only factual discrimination is Positive discrimination in country thanks to the George Galloway wannabes such as yourself sharp object.

more bigotry. . . . . . your fully loaded aren't you!
Reply: 252 - 286
Mighty_Mariner
March 31, 2012, 5:35pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,246
Gold Stars: 10
I take it the scuffling at the end and on the way out had something to do with 'Mummy'.... Heard someone say "He's been slagging.my missus off on the fishy".

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 253 - 286
March 31, 2012, 5:36pm
Guest User
Quoted from 1054

more bigotry. . . . . . your fully loaded aren't you!

Should I be worried

Reply: 254 - 286
grimps
March 31, 2012, 5:38pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,176
Gold Stars: 46
Quoted from 1054

Yeah. . . . . and maybe it isn't numbskull!

Well like it or not im pretty sure the jails are full of a higher % of non whites per head of population .although this is something we are not allowed to discuss.
Coppers tend not to stop and search white middle class old ladies because they tend to commit less crime  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 255 - 286
flash1
March 31, 2012, 5:51pm
rather be a codhead than a scunt
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner
I take it the scuffling at the end and on the way out had something to do with 'Mummy'.... Heard someone say "He's been slagging.my missus off on the fishy".

the person he was on about was probably the very same person who got his steward dad to defend him or he probably ran back to the comfort and safety from behind his keyboard to continue slagging his mrs off!either way like many on here this week rather than slagging the lass off to her face

rather be a codhead than a scunt

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 256 - 286
voice of reason
March 31, 2012, 6:04pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from flash1

the person he was on about was probably the very same person who got his steward dad to defend him or he probably ran back to the comfort and safety from behind his keyboard to continue slagging his mrs off!either way like many on here this week rather than slagging the lass off to her face

Oh great... So what you're saying is 'mummy's' husband/boyfriend kicked off with ratface? If so, do you really think a man is right to have a go at a child? Are you surprised he went to get his dad? My god you really are a thick twit... And 'mummy's' boyfriend is a twit as well...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 257 - 286
pseudonym
March 31, 2012, 6:11pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +34 / -14
Approval: -1
Quoted from voice of reason

Oh great... So what you're saying is 'mummy's' husband/boyfriend kicked off with ratface? If so, do you really think a man is right to have a go at a child? Are you surprised he went to get his dad? My god you really are a thick twit... And 'mummy's' boyfriend is a twit as well...
Flash said probably

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 258 - 286
ska face
March 31, 2012, 6:19pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,822
Gold Stars: 854
Quoted from lukeo

If it's who I think it is that wouldn't suprise me  

Perhaps 'bragging' isn't the right word, in fact...it's probably the wrong word So I'll take that bit back.
Private Message
Reply: 259 - 286
29 Pages Prev ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Woman Charged....

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.