It Bites
February 23, 2024, 9:32am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.45
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,193
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
You only need to drop onto to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram to see the reputation The Fishy has.

Yes, it can be quite vitriolic at times, but normally we kiss and make up at some point

I've had many a hot headed discussion with posters on here but I've never held or grudge or got over personal, would hate it if we can't swap opinions, stand by our own convictions. I'd gladly stand in a pub and have the same conversations, keeps it real imo.

You’re bang on . I’ve fallen out with plenty on here but I never hold a grudge, ever . I’d even go for a pint with Yoda and BW bear 😂😂
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 72
ska face
February 23, 2024, 9:46am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,662
Gold Stars: 847
Saw someone comment on twitter about the fishy the other day. “Ooh I never go on there but had a look and oh my word!”

It’s like peering through your neighbours windows & complaining about what they’re watching on telly. Very odd behaviour.
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 72
Hagrid
February 23, 2024, 10:00am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,420
Gold Stars: 534
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Aye. My first game was Boxing Day 1992. I’ve seen my fair number of terrible Town teams in that time that lacked the quality to compete at the level they were competing at, but I honestly think this team is the most spineless and gutless team I’ve seen represent Town. And I couldn’t care less if they all read this and it upsets them.

Aye well flipping said.

Wouldnt want to be in the trenches with any of them bar 2 or 3
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 72
Hagrid
February 23, 2024, 10:01am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,420
Gold Stars: 534
Unless we lose 5-0 you could be a shoe in for TOTW Bristol mariner! Congratulations
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 72
GollyGTFC
February 23, 2024, 10:32am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,964
Gold Stars: 356
Yeah, it was. Won 4-2. Goals from Gilbert (2), Groves & Watson. I very young Peter Handyside played at the back alongside Graham Rodger. And Paul Wilkinson scored for t’Barnsley.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 34 - 72
GollyGTFC
February 23, 2024, 10:34am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,964
Gold Stars: 356
Quoted from Abdul19
Grim Rob part of the axis of evil.

I’ve always had him down as a Tofu eater.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 35 - 72
GrimRob
February 23, 2024, 10:36am

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,409
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from ska face
Saw someone comment on twitter about the fishy the other day. “Ooh I never go on there but had a look and oh my word!”

That really is the pot calling the kettle black. At least you don't get followed by Russian bots masquerading as beautiful women and can't watch executions on here (although the latter can be arranged, if required)

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 36 - 72
BobbyCummingsTackle
February 23, 2024, 10:46am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,277
Gold Stars: 306
Quoted from GrimRob

That really is the pot calling the kettle black. At least you don't get followed by Russian bots masquerading as beautiful women and can't watch executions on here (although the latter can be arranged, if required)

WHAT?????

Tatiana loves me. She told me that the last time I sent her a grand. She's coming here in May and we're going to live happily ever after. With tons of really dirty sex. She told me.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 72
Poojah
February 23, 2024, 10:50am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,550
Gold Stars: 1,500

WHAT?????

Tatiana loves me. She told me that the last time I sent her a grand. She's coming here in May and we're going to live happily ever after. With tons of really dirty sex. She told me.

“Tatiana”…

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 72
heppy88
February 23, 2024, 10:50am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +3,079
Gold Stars: 40
To be honest I love The Fishy. I've said it before, but I doubt  there are many, better football forums out there.   I've never understood those who criticise The Fishy who are not members of it. There is some great debate, with some well thought out and well structured posts. Yes, there are some heated posts and exchanges, especially when the going is tough, as is the current case. Yes, there are some posts that can come across as bitter, arrogant, childish etc. But hey ho, we are all imperfect human beings at the end of the day, trying to muddle along as best we can. Like I say, I love the Fishy and for me it will be a sad day if it ever comes to an end. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 72
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Forum of hate

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.