IlkleyMariner
February 19, 2024, 7:22pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,012
Gold Stars: 69
Hope DA is watching tonight’s PL game, Everton v Palace

Expect Sean Dyche will give a masterclass in how to defend.

Two draws in next two games won’t be a disaster for Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
February 19, 2024, 7:24pm
Guest User
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
Hope DA is watching tonight’s PL game, Everton v Palace

Expect Sean Dyche will give a masterclass in how to defend.

Two draws in next two games won’t be a disaster for Mariners

It won’t be a disaster, but it will be a miracle of Red Sea proportions.
Reply: 1 - 35
grimsby pete
February 19, 2024, 8:57pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,800
Gold Stars: 222
What worries me is if we escape the dreaded drop by one point.

What happens next season ?

Stick with Dave and have the same outcome next season.

OR

Bin him at the end of the season and start afresh next season with new players and a better manager.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 35
Captaincod
February 19, 2024, 9:05pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +247
Gold Stars: 15
Does anyone think he’ll change his approach and tactics for the next 2 games?
He’s not stupid, he must know his job here and probably his future managerial career is in the balance.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 35
StacyColdicotts_hairline
February 19, 2024, 9:13pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Approval: +203
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Captaincod
He’s not stupid, he must know his job here and probably his future managerial career is in the balance.

We have already seen that he has already started to change things. We are playing alot more direct.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 35
Swansea_Mariner
February 19, 2024, 9:16pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,456
Gold Stars: 63
Quoted from Captaincod

I'd like to think he had enough intelligence to realise its clearly not worked. I'd be drilling a back five all week to try and change it up and provide an extra man back there. I'd also like to think he would shuffle the pack considerably and bring some players back in. Anything different has to be worth a go
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 35
Vance Warner
February 19, 2024, 9:16pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,810
Gold Stars: 102

We have already seen that he has already started to change things. We are playing alot more direct.

This seems to have been lost in the aftermath of Saturday but there was a clear move away from his principles of playing out from the back. If you’re not going to do the basics right without the ball it doesn’t really matter what you do with it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 35
davmariner
February 19, 2024, 9:18pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from grimsby pete
What worries me is if we escape the dreaded drop by one point.

What happens next season ?

Stick with Dave and have the same outcome next season.

OR

Bin him at the end of the season and start afresh next season with new players and a better manager.

My reading of the situation (albeit based on JS’ single tweet) is that Artell will be here for the rest of the season whatever happens between now and then.

I don’t know whether or not they have a termination clause in his contract if we go down, but even if we did, I wouldn’t be surprised if sheer stubbornness sees him stay with us in the National League. Which would be an absolute disaster.

He’s the owners’ man and given Stockwood’s sensitivity towards criticism, I can see them persisting to be able to say “I told you so”.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 35
Mappers
February 19, 2024, 9:24pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.43
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,330
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from Vance Warner

This seems to have been lost in the aftermath of Saturday but there was a clear move away from his principles of playing out from the back. If you’re not going to do the basics right without the ball it doesn’t really matter what you do with it

He's stated on numerous occasions 'there is no plan B' just to do plan A better . . .
He tried something different on Saturday which was worse than bad - the constant lack of willing or to win second balls was beyond words as was the constant emptying out of the midfield - I actually feel for Rodgers , Maher  and Cartwright - players confidence who is absolutely shot yet they are getting no protection whatsoever ; I hope it doesn't ruin the kid in goals career because I think he has potential , Maher looked solid enough last season and Rodgers started the season getting lauded as the next Baresi .It's mind blowing how it's gone so wrong it really is.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 35
jamesgtfc
February 19, 2024, 9:42pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,968
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from Swansea_Mariner

I'd like to think he had enough intelligence to realise its clearly not worked. I'd be drilling a back five all week to try and change it up and provide an extra man back there. I'd also like to think he would shuffle the pack considerably and bring some players back in. Anything different has to be worth a go

We've got 3 CBs plus TikTok Toby and Jamie Bramwell with a handful of appearances in dead rubbers and a reasonable amount of games in the Northern Premier League.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 35
Poojah
February 19, 2024, 9:43pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,583
Gold Stars: 1,503
Quoted from davmariner

My reading of the situation (albeit based on JS’ single tweet) is that Artell will be here for the rest of the season whatever happens between now and then.

Not a chance in hell. Imagine, if you will, that we get a good shoeing at play-off chasing Morecambe (who also happen to be 2nd in the form table), and then follow that up with a performance and result against Forest Green to match the last few home games. BP has already been a powder keg of late, but that would be the spark to see things properly go off. Difficult to predict precisely what that might look like, and I’d rather not think about it, but it won’t be pleasant.

I think it highly unlikely Artell can survive defeat in our next game, but if he somehow does, there’s simply no way he could survive losing to the veggies as well. We’ll be as good as relegated at that point.

I feel for the owners at the minute - they have some difficult decisions to make on the back of a scenario that would have been unthinkable a year ago. But the longer this embarrassing run of results continues, and the longer Artell is allowed to remain in spite of it, the quicker the sympathy and respect will ebb away. Harsh perhaps, but a reality of football club ownership.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 35
toontown
February 19, 2024, 9:52pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,279
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from Vance Warner

Yeah the starting off of every goal kick with the keeper passing to the 2 CBs on the six yard line was completely binned off.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 35
Poojah
February 19, 2024, 9:58pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from toontown

Yeah the starting off of every goal kick with the keeper passing to the 2 CBs on the six yard line was completely binned off.

The failing to make any kind of attempt to stop the opposition from playing through our midfield and defence with minimal effort remained very much a feature, however.

If there’s a positive to be found in Saturday’s catastrophe, it’s that it did confirm that the primary issue is less about what we do in possession and more about what we do out of it. Regardless, that’s a product of whatever system Artell has tried to implement in recent weeks and, assuming he’s still here come the weekend, is on him to resolve. That cannot be anything but his last chance to show his coaching chops.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 35
lew chaterleys lover
February 19, 2024, 10:01pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,724
Gold Stars: 237
Quoted from Poojah

Not a chance in hell. Imagine, if you will, that we get a good shoeing at play-off chasing Morecambe (who also happen to be 2nd in the form table), and then follow that up with a performance and result against Forest Green to match the last few home games. BP has already been a powder keg of late, but that would be the spark to see things properly go off. Difficult to predict precisely what that might look like, and I’d rather not think about it, but it won’t be pleasant.

I think it highly unlikely Artell can survive defeat in our next game, but if he somehow does, there’s simply no way he could survive losing to the veggies as well. We’ll be as good as relegated at that point.

I feel for the owners at the minute - they have some difficult decisions to make on the back of a scenario that would have been unthinkable a year ago. But the longer this embarrassing run of results continues, and the longer Artell is allowed to remain in spite of it, the quicker the sympathy and respect will ebb away. Harsh perhaps, but a reality of football club ownership.

I can't see it Poojah. They pride themselves on treating people well; that is their overriding selling point. Just as we kept Scannell on with no hope of him playing, they will stick with him until he has run out of road. They believe in process and giving people everything they can to help them succeed.  I imagine any discussions with Artell will be along the lines of whether they can do any more to help him.

All what they try to do is laudable, but I'm not sure it will work in professional football but I expect him to be here for the duration,  and I will be astonished if they pull the trigger this early.
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 35
Mappers
February 19, 2024, 10:05pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.43
Approval: +4,330
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from Poojah

I can't think of many (any) clubs that would keep a manager in post after shipping 21 goals at home since the new year . I can't imagine any league team has ever even managed that ? It's some haul in a bad way .

I thought the decision was easy , he went today .

Let's see if the boards loyalty is inspired or foolish.

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 35
sydney
February 19, 2024, 10:08pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,009
Gold Stars: 3
National League North Season After?
Emulating Scunny
You’ve Not Made the right decision Mr Stockwood
I’m still in shock that DA is still the manager
What More do you need to see
Depressing
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 35
MuddyWaters
February 19, 2024, 10:15pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,257
Gold Stars: 236

I can't see it Poojah. They pride themselves on treating people well; that is their overriding selling point. Just as we kept Scannell on with no hope of him playing, they will stick with him until he has run out of road. They believe in process and giving people everything they can to help them succeed.  I imagine any discussions with Artell will be along the lines of whether they can do any more to help him.

All what they try to do is laudable, but I'm not sure it will work in professional football but I expect him to be here for the duration,  and I will be astonished if they pull the trigger this early.

I’m actually gobsmacked that he hasn’t been relieved of his duties. But I’m not that surprised that we’re in this mess. It’s been clear that running the business properly is intended to bring a structure that will create success.

Football isn’t a normal business. There are too many variables, you have no control over what others do or what others spend. You have no control over referees, your players, opponents or even fans, particularly when you build your reputation and then raise expectations.

I don’t suppose there’s any Town fans who know if the financial legacy of the cup run was all spent on the squad, how many targets ended up elsewhere and the rest. What we do know is that we’re left with a squad that seemingly doesn’t have the ability to play the way that the owners and the manager want.
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 35
GrimRob
February 19, 2024, 10:22pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,414
Gold Stars: 113
Every game is a cup final for Artell. He literally can't afford to lose either of the last two. If we lose the first he probably won't get the second, if we lose the second that will be game over. Any lingering purist principles about playing the right way will go out the window. The bus will surely be firmly parked at Morecambe and an ultra-defensive line-up.

He must dread Blundell Park games, he's probably suffering from PTSD after the last few home games, but if gets that far he'll have to somehow convince the players that we can beat Village Green.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Online
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 17 - 35
Poojah
February 19, 2024, 10:24pm
Vodka Drinker

The Scannell thing was very different. Keeping him on while he recovered from injury had no great impact on the club as a whole. An altruistic act, with no real downside in the big scheme of things.

Ultimately, Stockwood as an experienced CEO will be no stranger to difficult conversations. He hasn’t achieved what he has by being nice to people regardless of performance, and in his own words, not everyone can come on the journey.

There is a difference here though in that this is a very public situation. The customers of Simply Business generally wouldn’t give a fúck if the CMO was sacked, or not. In this instance, a good amount of time was taken to appoint a successor to Hurst (in footballing terms), and it’s not panning out very well, and the punters ain’t happy about it.

This is embarrassing for him, but that shouldn’t cloud his judgement. He, along with Andrew Pettit, are custodians of the club. The right decisions have to be made regardless of personal emotions, and there are some big decisions to be made.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 35
lew chaterleys lover
February 19, 2024, 10:41pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,724
Gold Stars: 237
Quoted from Poojah

The Scannell thing was very different. Keeping him on while he recovered from injury had no great impact on the club as a whole. An altruistic act, with no real downside in the big scheme of things.

Ultimately, Stockwood as an experienced CEO will be no stranger to difficult conversations. He hasn’t achieved what he has by being nice to people regardless of performance, and in his own words, not everyone can come on the journey.

There is a difference here though in that this is a very public situation. The customers of Simply Business generally wouldn’t give a fúck if the CMO was sacked, or not. In this instance, a good amount of time was taken to appoint a successor to Hurst (in footballing terms), and it’s not panning out very well, and the punters ain’t happy about it.

This is embarrassing for him, but that shouldn’t cloud his judgement. He, along with Andrew Pettit, are custodians of the club. The right decisions have to be made regardless of personal emotions, and there are some big decisions to be made.

As ever, we will know soon enough!
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 35
Grantham_Mariner
February 19, 2024, 11:11pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,190
Gold Stars: 51
DA will be manager next week.

DA will be manager at the end of March

DFA will be manger at the end of the season.

If we stay up (and I think we will).

DA will be the manager at the end of the 24/25 season and we will be in the play-offs.

And yes I have been taking my medication!

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 35
davmariner
February 19, 2024, 11:18pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner

DA will be the manager at the end of the 24/25 season and we will be in the play-offs.

Bloody hell Grantham that’s a bold call!

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 35
arryarryarry
February 20, 2024, 1:32am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,043
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner

I'm glad you have taken your medication but you should really lie down and wait to nurse arrives.
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 35
oochiad
February 20, 2024, 9:25am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,719
Gold Stars: 28
Which playoffs?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 35
arryarryarry
February 20, 2024, 1:36pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,043
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from Poojah

I don't think we should be feeling sorry for the owners I doubt they got to where they are in business without getting rid of poor performing employees.

Some have been dispensed with from GTFC.

They need to make a quick decision now either confirm Artell will be here till the end of the season or get rid.
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 35
chaos33
February 20, 2024, 1:52pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,937
Gold Stars: 360
Looks to me like they’re giving him another game - probably because it’s away and they can be said to be giving DA every single ounce of a fair chance. It’s a calculated risk. One more defeat - and it will be a defeat - won’t relegate us and it might just turn. I don’t agree with it but I understand it. Behind the scenes they’ll be succession planning.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 35
Norseman
February 20, 2024, 10:48pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: +288
Gold Stars: 48
But what will removing the manager change .They play out from the back and get battered .They didn't do it against Donny and got battered.At the end of the day if artell stays or goes .The shite pulling a shirt on every week stays
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 35
Yoda
February 20, 2024, 10:56pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,152
Gold Stars: 71
Surely the players are not that thick, they must realise if they get relegated with Grimsby there next contract will be at Tesco
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 35
easypeersy
February 21, 2024, 8:03am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +7 / -5
Approval: +301
Gold Stars: 11
The chairmen refuse to invest properly in players.
It is as simple as that.
We should be buying good League 1 players and the odd Championship level player to progress.
Instead we go for others cast offs and the dregs.
Expect season after season of false hopes and failure until the owners wake up and smell the mustard!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 35
MarinerWY
February 21, 2024, 8:58am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,988
Gold Stars: 47
Quoted from easypeersy
The chairmen refuse to invest properly in players.
It is as simple as that.
We should be buying good League 1 players and the odd Championship level player to progress.
Instead we go for others cast offs and the dregs.
Expect season after season of false hopes and failure until the owners wake up and smell the mustard!

Most people were pleased with recruitment at the time. Both over the summer and in January. For whatever reason, despite some decent incoming players 'on paper', we just haven't clicked as a team.

Our owners are wealthy by most people's standards, but they aren't Ryan Reynolds and co. wealthy. It would be completely unsustainable to throw money at getting Championship (!) players in. Wrexham did it, but we're talking completely different amounts of wealth, plus celebrity status generating large income streams (Welcome to Wrexham etc.)

The one thing Stockwood and Petit have been consistent about is that the club needs to run sustainably. I'm not sure them wasting away their life earnings in one transfer window is part of that plan.
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 35
louth_in_the_south
February 21, 2024, 9:49am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,693
Gold Stars: 96
I don’t know what fans you are referring to , but I wasn’t confident of our chances looking at our signings. Apart from rose and conteh they looked very average. Not good enough as a group to get anywhere near the playoffs. I actually questioned whether hurst had been properly backed considering the increase in funds by fan’s numbers and cup run . I imagine he was looking for more ££££ personally.

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 35
MarinerWY
February 21, 2024, 10:15am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,988
Gold Stars: 47
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
I don’t know what fans you are referring to , but I wasn’t confident of our chances looking at our signings. Apart from rose and conteh they looked very average. Not good enough as a group to get anywhere near the playoffs. I actually questioned whether hurst had been properly backed considering the increase in funds by fan’s numbers and cup run . I imagine he was looking for more ££££ personally.

Fair enough.

I think pre-season signings in particular, there seemed to be a fair bit of positivity. Both on here, and on Humberside phone ins etc. - in fact it even got referenced in the post-match discussions this Saturday that there'd been positivity around recruitment but it hadn't translated onto the playing field.

Dispiritingly, if I remember rightly a huge chunk of the cup run money went into ground improvements that came out of a survey which needed doing. The main stand figure alone was huge.

Conteh we allegedly outbid other interested clubs. It certainly felt to me like we had invested strongly within our means.

I just think some fans have unrealistic expectations and understanding of how much money League 2 owners might actually have. Yes, they are wealthy compared to 99% of us (and their wealth isn't always disposable, lots will be tied up in assets). But football clubs are money-drains, and they may be millionaires, but they aren't billionaires and can't just keep throwing money at the club. Unless we want to be searching for new chairmen in a years' time that is.
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 35
Zmariner
February 21, 2024, 10:24am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Approval: +2,127
Gold Stars: 44
Quoted from chaos33
Looks to me like they’re giving him another game - probably because it’s away and they can be said to be giving DA every single ounce of a fair chance. It’s a calculated risk. One more defeat - and it will be a defeat - won’t relegate us and it might just turn. I don’t agree with it but I understand it. Behind the scenes they’ll be succession planning.

This is exactly how I see it. Artell in every interview
Refers to the fact that they the away form  is not so bad, I have a feeling he will need to prove that on Saturday and I really hope that he does. As for succession planning we will see , personally, I doubt that they will roll the dice again, and I would expect to see Pearson and Davies appointed.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 35
MuddyWaters
February 21, 2024, 10:25am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,257
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from MarinerWY

Fair enough.

I think pre-season signings in particular, there seemed to be a fair bit of positivity. Both on here, and on Humberside phone ins etc. - in fact it even got referenced in the post-match discussions this Saturday that there'd been positivity around recruitment but it hadn't translated onto the playing field.

Dispiritingly, if I remember rightly a huge chunk of the cup run money went into ground improvements that came out of a survey which needed doing. The main stand figure alone was huge.

Conteh we allegedly outbid other interested clubs. It certainly felt to me like we had invested strongly within our means.

I just think some fans have unrealistic expectations and understanding of how much money League 2 owners might actually have. Yes, they are wealthy compared to 99% of us (and their wealth isn't always disposable, lots will be tied up in assets). But football clubs are money-drains, and they may be millionaires, but they aren't billionaires and can't just keep throwing money at the club. Unless we want to be searching for new chairmen in a years' time that is.

Couple of things - the Main Stand work that was done wasn't as big a job as it was supposed to be - the bulk of the work has been put back to this summer.

Regarding the owners, there was a lot of talk in the first twelve months about other investors - now that, along with other stuff has gone quiet. Seems that a lot has been said but the only thing that has really developed is the off field activity.
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 35
toontown
February 21, 2024, 1:31pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from louth_in_the_south

The reception to the summer signings on here was generally positive, we paid fees for players, we signed players up early in pre season so you'd think they were mostly top choices. We signed players that Hurst had been chasing for several windows (Vernam, mullarkey). Hurst was as relaxed as I have ever seen him in pre season and seemed very content.

I recall one of the independent analysts of league 2 saying we were a bit of a dark horse, his main doubts about how many goals we could score, not that we would be letting in 5 and 6 a match.

I think we had a pre season poll on here a out finishing position, I remember putting just outside the playoffs down and I think, but may be wrong that that was the most popular choice. Certainly relegation battle wasn't.

Overall whilst you may have had doubts about the recruitment it wasn't reflected in any of the above. Seems like it just hasn't worked out at all to me, and then Artell has compounded the problem.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 35
toontown
February 21, 2024, 1:57pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from toontown

The reception to the summer signings on here was generally positive, we paid fees for players, we signed players up early in pre season so you'd think they were mostly top choices. We signed players that Hurst had been chasing for several windows (Vernam, mullarkey). Hurst was as relaxed as I have ever seen him in pre season and seemed very content.

I recall one of the independent analysts of league 2 saying we were a bit of a dark horse, his main doubts about how many goals we could score, not that we would be letting in 5 and 6 a match.

I think we had a pre season poll on here a out finishing position, I remember putting just outside the playoffs down and I think, but may be wrong that that was the most popular choice. Certainly relegation battle wasn't.

Overall whilst you may have had doubts about the recruitment it wasn't reflected in any of the above. Seems like it just hasn't worked out at all to me, and then Artell has compounded the problem.

Oh, and we had the pre season warm weather training camp abroad that Hurst asked for - hardly smacks of penny pinching...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 35
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Next two games

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.