Azimuth
December 28, 2023, 8:37pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / -4
Approval: +709
Gold Stars: 61
Quoted from chaos33
I said the thread was filled with ‘ugly, angry, unseemly sentiment’. I didn’t say that was exclusively your preserve. You’d expect anything posted by Yoda, or Azimuth etc to be be in that ilk, but your contributions are like the crowning turd on the bilge pile of ‘chip on your shoulder’ peevishness. Seeing so many blithering whoppers in one thread is like looking in on a bunch of bald men fighting over a comb.

And why would you expect anything posted by myself, Yoda to be of the Ilk?
Explain yourself without resorting to your usual name calling,bullying and generalisation.

Chaos, you really are the worst kind of opinionated bully, you have picked me up in the past and used my poor grammer against me in a football thread, accuse people of playing the victim and generally try to belittle individuals who you disagree with.

For reference regarding my Grammer, I am the first to admit it, It is poor, always has been and always will be, I am Dyslexic, that is not playing the victim, its who I am, but that said degrees in Maths and Physics plus a full Chief Engineer cettificate of competancy have made me feel slightly less "thick" and able to make decent progress in life.

You though Chaos, I can only say that you are a condescending bully, a nasty opinionated piece of work who will not use facts in a counter debate, you rely on personal insults, general opinion and what you read in the press without truely knowing anything or finding out about people or their lives, experiences and why they might form an opinion.
Differing to your own.

Of course this is just my view and Im sure you are a lovely non judgmental and open minded chap who is open to debate.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 89
December 28, 2023, 8:48pm
Guest User
Quoted from 123614

Go on then, show me.  And please identify which are 'blithering whoppers'.

I'm still waiting!

Reply: 51 - 89
Azimuth
December 28, 2023, 9:01pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / -4
Approval: +709
Gold Stars: 61
Quoted from 123614

I'm still waiting!

Same, I look forward to the reply.
Can picture Chaos furiously flipping through his Thesourous and dictionary, maybe ChatGBT compiling what he thinks is a smart bottom answer without actually stating any facts but lots of name calling and calling out poor Grammer...or the ILK.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 89
friskneymariner
December 28, 2023, 9:45pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from 123614
One of the key military figures in the Bloody Sunday killings in Derry in 1972 has died. General Sir Robert Cyril Ford was the British Army’s Commander Land Forces, Northern Ireland in 1972. He was in charge of the military operations during a civil rights march in Derry on January 30, 1972. General Ford gave the order for members of the Parachute Regiment to enter the Bogside area to arrest people.

The Saville report largely absolves General Ford for his decision to deploy the Parachute Regiment into the Bogside, stating that Ford had no reason to know that this decision would result in soldiers firing unjustifiably.

If you are going to quote the Saville Report why don't you quote the depositions of the soldiers of the Parachute Regiment who were very concerned about their colleague's who were running a sweepstake on how many they would kill the next day.The only reason soldier F was charged because his colleague's were appalled by his behaviour.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 89
friskneymariner
December 28, 2023, 9:55pm

Champagne Drinker
Colonel Wilford expressly went against orders,and it was stated by David Cameron that the actions were unjustified and unjustifiable is your usual tactic of selectively referencing things to support your case.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 89
chaos33
December 28, 2023, 10:10pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,972
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from Azimuth

Same, I look forward to the reply.
Can picture Chaos furiously flipping through his Thesourous and dictionary, maybe ChatGBT compiling what he thinks is a smart bottom answer without actually stating any facts but lots of name calling and calling out poor Grammer...or the ILK.

Stop bullying me.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 89
December 28, 2023, 10:27pm
Guest User
Quoted from friskneymariner
Colonel Wilford expressly went against orders,and it was stated by David Cameron that the actions were unjustified and unjustifiable is your usual tactic of selectively referencing things to support your case.

The Saville enquiry disagreed.  What don’t you understand that the FACT that the senior Officer, General Ford ordered the Paras into the Bogside to arrest rioters?
Reply: 56 - 89
friskneymariner
December 28, 2023, 11:17pm

Champagne Drinker
It certainly did not,secret memo's reveal that M/G Ford stated that he believed the situation would not be revolved until some of the Young Derry Hooligans were shot .7/8 of those in Bloody Sunday were Young Derry lads M/G Ford was quietly removed in 1973 as is the Armies way ,as was Colonel Wilford who never received another promotion.Bloody Sunday made it significantly harder for all of us who followed and the truth was outed,and even more will be outed in the trial of Soldier F.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 89
Limerick Mariner
December 28, 2023, 11:45pm
Whiskey Drinker
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,720
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from diehardmariner

That's not the point he's making BAWB.

The GFA has brought a significant period of peace to that area.  Without the agreement, I'm pretty certain we wouldn't have had that.  

I'm no fan of Blair and there's literally hundreds of things to hang him with, but I don't think the GFA is one of them.

Completely agree - his greatest achievement with help from Clinton. In fact, one of the greatest political achievement in my lifetime. Once Upon a Time in Northern Ireland is a must watch to fully understand what was achieved. Johnson, the lying cvnt put it all at risk, I think Sinn Fein have got their eye firmly on a united Ireland by political means now though.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 89
friskneymariner
December 28, 2023, 11:51pm

Champagne Drinker
Quoted from Limerick Mariner

Completely agree - his greatest achievement with help from Clinton. In fact, one of the greatest political achievement in my lifetime. Once Upon a Time in Northern Ireland is a must watch to fully understand what was achieved. Johnson, the lying cvnt put it all at risk, I think Sinn Fein have got their eye firmly on a united Ireland by political means now though.

Not forgetting the work of General Castellan who won the trust of all sides.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 89
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Tony Blair's Wimbledon to Belfast plan

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.