MarinerDevil
October 27, 2022, 5:13pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +2,779
Gold Stars: 80
https://gtfc.co.uk/2022-supporters-survey-launched-2/

"We are asking fans to provide us with their views and opinions in a new Supporters Survey we have just launched.

Last summer, we asked you, our most important stakeholders in the club, for your views. You responded fantastically, with over four thousand completed surveys that provided us with some great data to base decisions.

We would now like you to take a new survey, so we can learn how things are going and provide us with the data required to further develop the club in both the short and long term. The survey should only 10 minutes to complete.

As with the last survey, as a token of our appreciation for giving the club your feedback, we’re giving away two pairs of VIP tickets for a home game this season – to be drawn from all those who complete the survey.

To take the survey, [url=https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/V5F5Z82]click here[/url], or email enquiries@gtfc.co.uk or call 01472 605050 to request a paper copy which we’ll post out to you.

Thanks again for your brilliant support of the Mariners. We look forward to reading your feedback!

UTM"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Grim up north
October 27, 2022, 6:15pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +689
Gold Stars: 1
Now we have the bigger crowds its not worth going for a pint in the lower as you can’t get served (despite the staff being excellent) and you can’t go to the toilet as its the size of a pig trough. Must be a lot of potential lost profit. Is it possible to extend the bar and toilet area to double its length and also have an in and out like the toilets in the exec area.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 41
promotion plaice
October 27, 2022, 6:32pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,086
Gold Stars: 200

More Portaloos in that area next to the Fanzone would help the toilet situation at half-time I suppose, not sure everyone knows they exist.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 41
Poojah
October 27, 2022, 10:34pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,667
Gold Stars: 1,508
Completed just now, but blimey, 10 minutes is very optimistic.

Well worth doing though. Some very well thought out questions.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 41
WOZOFGRIMSBY
October 27, 2022, 10:46pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,907
Gold Stars: 179
I seem to recall a suggestion on here about the club moving the ticket office into a shop(s) that we’re available to loan on Grimsby road . Do we know if there was any feasibility in this or. If the club looked into this great idea

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 41
crusty ole pie
October 27, 2022, 11:21pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,384
Gold Stars: 66
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
I seem to recall a suggestion on here about the club moving the ticket office into a shop(s) that we’re available to loan on Grimsby road . Do we know if there was any feasibility in this or. If the club looked into this great idea

I suggested that I have included it in my answers to the survey those shops would give the club such a visual front so much better than the sign in the cons club
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 41
Chrisblor
October 28, 2022, 1:19am

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,933
Gold Stars: 238
My main feedback would be they're absolutely taking the urine with that "10 minutes to complete" suggestion. Took me a good 40 minutes to properly respond to everything they asked.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 41
lukeo
October 28, 2022, 5:15am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,395
Gold Stars: 149
Took me half an hour to complete which I don't mind.
One thing I mentioned  is that all the bars are rammed every match day from what I read and when I visited the other week the main stand bars were over crowded with others turning around and walking away..
I'm not sure about any others but I noticed where the family bar is, it's very close to an away entrance (I assume this isn't used due to away fans going in the other end of the stand) could we utilise the big space behind that area? Could we use it for people who want a drink from the family stand to then go out and around the side so more people can be served? Admittedly I've never actually been down it due to the big metal gate in the way so it may not be possible but thought it was worth questioning... I pretty much kept my positive it was just the toilet and bar queues I brought up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 41
LH
October 28, 2022, 8:41am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,566
Gold Stars: 174
I felt very engaged with the club for the 45 mins completing it. Quite a few irrelevant questions for me though (hospitality etc) and commenting on food in other stands. Could have been about 15 mins shorter.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 41
diehardmariner
October 28, 2022, 11:33am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,653
Gold Stars: 539
Jesus, who designed that survey?  

That was a painful experience.  It didn't warrant a separate page for all those questions, many could have been bunched together on one page.

Too many mandatory responses required.  The bit where it asked me to rate the food and drink offers in every stand was ridiculous.

For the time spent on that, I'm expecting three consecutive promotions!
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 41
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 2022 Supporters Survey

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.