MarinerDevil
October 27, 2022, 5:13pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +2,779
Gold Stars: 80
https://gtfc.co.uk/2022-supporters-survey-launched-2/

"We are asking fans to provide us with their views and opinions in a new Supporters Survey we have just launched.

Last summer, we asked you, our most important stakeholders in the club, for your views. You responded fantastically, with over four thousand completed surveys that provided us with some great data to base decisions.

We would now like you to take a new survey, so we can learn how things are going and provide us with the data required to further develop the club in both the short and long term. The survey should only 10 minutes to complete.

As with the last survey, as a token of our appreciation for giving the club your feedback, we’re giving away two pairs of VIP tickets for a home game this season – to be drawn from all those who complete the survey.

To take the survey, [url=https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/V5F5Z82]click here[/url], or email enquiries@gtfc.co.uk or call 01472 605050 to request a paper copy which we’ll post out to you.

Thanks again for your brilliant support of the Mariners. We look forward to reading your feedback!

UTM"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Grim up north
October 27, 2022, 6:15pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +689
Gold Stars: 1
Now we have the bigger crowds its not worth going for a pint in the lower as you can’t get served (despite the staff being excellent) and you can’t go to the toilet as its the size of a pig trough. Must be a lot of potential lost profit. Is it possible to extend the bar and toilet area to double its length and also have an in and out like the toilets in the exec area.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 41
promotion plaice
October 27, 2022, 6:32pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,086
Gold Stars: 200

More Portaloos in that area next to the Fanzone would help the toilet situation at half-time I suppose, not sure everyone knows they exist.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 41
Poojah
October 27, 2022, 10:34pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,669
Gold Stars: 1,508
Completed just now, but blimey, 10 minutes is very optimistic.

Well worth doing though. Some very well thought out questions.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 41
WOZOFGRIMSBY
October 27, 2022, 10:46pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,908
Gold Stars: 180
I seem to recall a suggestion on here about the club moving the ticket office into a shop(s) that we’re available to loan on Grimsby road . Do we know if there was any feasibility in this or. If the club looked into this great idea

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 41
crusty ole pie
October 27, 2022, 11:21pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,384
Gold Stars: 66
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
I seem to recall a suggestion on here about the club moving the ticket office into a shop(s) that we’re available to loan on Grimsby road . Do we know if there was any feasibility in this or. If the club looked into this great idea

I suggested that I have included it in my answers to the survey those shops would give the club such a visual front so much better than the sign in the cons club
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 41
Chrisblor
October 28, 2022, 1:19am

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,933
Gold Stars: 238
My main feedback would be they're absolutely taking the urine with that "10 minutes to complete" suggestion. Took me a good 40 minutes to properly respond to everything they asked.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 41
lukeo
October 28, 2022, 5:15am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,396
Gold Stars: 149
Took me half an hour to complete which I don't mind.
One thing I mentioned  is that all the bars are rammed every match day from what I read and when I visited the other week the main stand bars were over crowded with others turning around and walking away..
I'm not sure about any others but I noticed where the family bar is, it's very close to an away entrance (I assume this isn't used due to away fans going in the other end of the stand) could we utilise the big space behind that area? Could we use it for people who want a drink from the family stand to then go out and around the side so more people can be served? Admittedly I've never actually been down it due to the big metal gate in the way so it may not be possible but thought it was worth questioning... I pretty much kept my positive it was just the toilet and bar queues I brought up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 41
LH
October 28, 2022, 8:41am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,572
Gold Stars: 174
I felt very engaged with the club for the 45 mins completing it. Quite a few irrelevant questions for me though (hospitality etc) and commenting on food in other stands. Could have been about 15 mins shorter.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 41
diehardmariner
October 28, 2022, 11:33am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,653
Gold Stars: 539
Jesus, who designed that survey?  

That was a painful experience.  It didn't warrant a separate page for all those questions, many could have been bunched together on one page.

Too many mandatory responses required.  The bit where it asked me to rate the food and drink offers in every stand was ridiculous.

For the time spent on that, I'm expecting three consecutive promotions!
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 41
lew chaterleys lover
October 28, 2022, 1:52pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,745
Gold Stars: 237
I must admit I thought it was a bit amateurish  - just outsourced to a third party without much heart and soul in it.

Are people really bothered about any more questions about food?

Anyway, once they have reviewed the answers I would like to hear a lot more from them about extra investment,  training ground, plans to either rebuild BP or move. Goodwill is at an all time high and they have got to make that pay.
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 41
Davec
October 28, 2022, 2:00pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,455
Gold Stars: 42
I have to say I got halfway and lost the motivation to do it, as mentioned above requiring people to answer every single question even if it isn't applicable to them is unnecessary and probably counter-productive as if a question isn't applicable to people but still they need to answer it, how do they give an honest answer when they have no idea what to put!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 41
Les Brechin
October 28, 2022, 2:17pm

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,717
Got 10 minutes in and binned it off. Got fed up with it.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 41
DB
October 28, 2022, 2:32pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.45
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,047
Gold Stars: 390
It has o be one of the worst surveys I have done. The layout was poor, with a constant GTFC logo on every page and poor questioning. Answer negatively to one question and the next question is as if you answered positively.

What had the colour of my skin got to do with my support of Town? Along with other pointless questions.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 41
thefish
October 28, 2022, 3:25pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +14 / -1
Approval: +2,267
Gold Stars: 67
Quoted from Les Brechin

Like watching one of your sweepstake draws 😉
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 41
Dave Gilberts Left Peg
October 28, 2022, 3:28pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +2 / -5
Approval: -158
Gold Stars: 78
Whatever happens they need to sort out something with the bar situation as they must be turning away thousands of pounds every game

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 41
jimgtfc
October 28, 2022, 4:06pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +22 / -5
Approval: +5,100
Gold Stars: 45
Pretty much every answer of mine related to the situation in the findus with the toilet/bar/kiosk crowding situation.

"Falls to Arnold... Arnold! That's it! Thats it! He's sealed it! Grimsby Town are back in the football league!!! Just a minute to go and Nathan Arnold makes it 3-1! Look at the scenes behind the goal! Look at the relief! The agony is finally over!!!"

John Tondeur - Wembley Stadium Sunday 15th May 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 41
ginnywings
October 28, 2022, 5:04pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Les Brechin

I didn't get that far.

As soon as I realized you were compelled to answer questions you didn't want to before moving on to the next, I gave up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 41
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
October 28, 2022, 5:21pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.85
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,831
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from ginnywings

I didn't get that far.

As soon as I realized you were compelled to answer questions you didn't want to before moving on to the next, I gave up.

Instead of PMQs, the opposition parties should send this survey to whoever the incumbent ringpiece is at the despatch box next Wednesday.

We might get some answers then.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 41
TheRealJohnLewis
October 28, 2022, 5:56pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +13 / -8
Approval: +2,308
Gold Stars: 39
Yeah it took about half an hour or so, but if my opinion helps move this club forward then I am happy to help.

Quoted from DB
What had the colour of my skin got to do with my support of Town?

Surely it's obvious, so Town can monitor the demographic of those attending Town, % of female, % of junior etc.

Private Message
Reply: 19 - 41
Swansea_Mariner
October 28, 2022, 6:30pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,468
Gold Stars: 63
Took an absolute age to do and also pretty shite design all around tbh.

Still good that their asking though so 👍 up for that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 41
ska face
October 28, 2022, 6:36pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,753
Gold Stars: 851
Must be said, it’s very “on brand” for The Fishy for fans to be given a chance to moan, only for them to then moan that the mechanism for doing so doesn’t meet their exacting standards.

Just put n/a if you don’t want to answer, or give a neutral score. Took me about 20 mins last night.

Not much of note. Question about selling the stadium naming rights - no problem for me, at least with this board you can be fairly sure it won’t be renamed the “Adolf Hitler-Gary Glitter Memorial Dome” because someone’s waived £10k under their noses.

Questions about improving the atmosphere - don’t think there’s anything you can really do apart from improving the acoustics in the Pontoon & Upper by panelling the sides in. Anything beyond that and it all becomes a bit forced & confected. The atmosphere’s there when the performances generate them.

I also think the board need to appreciate the limitations of the club as a community & civic institution. They seem to want it to be everything to everyone, and whilst the intentions are good I think they need to find a more sustainable model of community engagement. Lincoln have a good community organising programme but that’s been built up over years, would be a decent example to follow but is definitely a long-term thing that needs to be well resourced.
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 41
Poojah
October 28, 2022, 6:37pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,669
Gold Stars: 1,508
Whatever happens they need to sort out something with the bar situation as they must be turning away thousands of pounds every game

It’s weird, because I didn’t think it’d been that bad. I can remember massive queues with about 3,500 in, in our original National League days, or even needing a bar pass thanks to Nick Dale, or not being allowed in from the lower at all for the odd Lincoln game.

But I can genuinely say I’ve not had an issue in the Trust bar this season. I usually rock up between 2:15 and 2:40 and have no trouble squeezing 2 or 3 pints in if I’m not driving back. Half-time we’ll generally take it in turns to head-in on around 42 or 43 minutes, but even then on a couple of occasions I’ve been able to walk straight up.

What’s not always been clear is whether the Dock’s fan zone will be open at half-time, or at least it wasn’t last season. Naturally it’s less appealing in December than in August, but I’ve never had an issue getting a pint in there and I prefer the beer, personally.

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t find it especially bad. In any football ground there’s going to be a spike in demand at half-time and before big games (outside of hospitality at least) -  but I find the options in the Findus pretty decent for the level we’re at. The Trust deserve a lot of credit for that.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 41
DB
October 28, 2022, 6:50pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.45
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,047
Gold Stars: 390
Quoted from TheRealJohnLewis
Yeah it took about half an hour or so, but if my opinion helps move this club forward then I am happy to help.

Surely it's obvious, so Town can monitor the demographic of those attending Town, % of female, % of junior etc.

Quoted from DB

No, it is not obvious. I'm white, the guy to my right is black and the guy on my left is brown. We are all male varying in age and town supporters. So tell me why do they need to know the colour of the skin?

Sex, age range etc. yes as information on this will help the club provide facilities, but what different facilities will they provide for skin colour? A stupid question from an amateur questionaire.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 41
ska face
October 28, 2022, 7:08pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,753
Gold Stars: 851
Quoted from DB

Quoted from DB

No, it is not obvious. I'm white, the guy to my right is black and the guy on my left is brown. We are all male varying in age and town supporters. So tell me why do they need to know the colour of the skin?

Sex, age range etc. yes as information on this will help the club provide facilities, but what different facilities will they provide for skin colour? A stupid question from an amateur questionaire.

A good proportion of questions related to how the club interact with the community - it’s helpful to have a demographic breakdown of respondents because “the community” is not a homogenous block of people with the same interests, heritage, resources, etc.

It’s also not totally outlandish to suggest that the matchday experience of someone from an underrepresented group of people - BME, women, disabled, LGBT+, etc. - might differ from that of a 30-70 year-old white man.
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 41
ginnywings
October 28, 2022, 7:42pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from ska face
Must be said, it’s very “on brand” for The Fishy for fans to be given a chance to moan, only for them to then moan that the mechanism for doing so doesn’t meet their exacting standards.

Just put n/a if you don’t want to answer, or give a neutral score. Took me about 20 mins last night.

Not much of note. Question about selling the stadium naming rights - no problem for me, at least with this board you can be fairly sure it won’t be renamed the “Adolf Hitler-Gary Glitter Memorial Dome” because someone’s waived £10k under their noses.

Questions about improving the atmosphere - don’t think there’s anything you can really do apart from improving the acoustics in the Pontoon & Upper by panelling the sides in. Anything beyond that and it all becomes a bit forced & confected. The atmosphere’s there when the performances generate them.

I also think the board need to appreciate the limitations of the club as a community & civic institution. They seem to want it to be everything to everyone, and whilst the intentions are good I think they need to find a more sustainable model of community engagement. Lincoln have a good community organising programme but that’s been built up over years, would be a decent example to follow but is definitely a long-term thing that needs to be well resourced.

Fair comment. Perhaps I shouldn't have tackled it first thing this morning. I'm not a morning person.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 41
diehardmariner
October 28, 2022, 8:38pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,653
Gold Stars: 539
Quoted from ginnywings

Fair comment. Perhaps I shouldn't have tackled it first thing this morning. I'm not a morning person.

Sod that. Moaning is a great pleasure.
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 41
LH
October 28, 2022, 8:39pm

Quoted from diehardmariner

Sod that. Moaning is a great pleasure.

This forum is built on a solid foundation of moaning.
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 41
Phil the cod
October 28, 2022, 9:13pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +5 / -5
Approval: -332
Gold Stars: 61
There was no option for " can we change the shirts to rainbow unicorn colours" and the sausage rolls are too cheap, also the club shop is too large with too much choice and depth of stock.
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 41
TheRealJohnLewis
October 28, 2022, 9:17pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Quoted from Phil the cod
There was no option for " can we change the shirts to rainbow unicorn colours" and the sausage rolls are too cheap, also the club shop is too large with too much choice and depth of stock.

Free text box...

Private Message
Reply: 29 - 41
HerveJosse
October 28, 2022, 9:51pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.88
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,213
Gold Stars: 144
The problem with q&a surveys is the question setters predetermines the issues to be considered and often dictates the answers . Twenty questions about an area that is not a problem and one about something that is will always lead to a conclusion all is well and the well we did a survey box ticked .
A better approach would be a blank sheet of paper with one question tell us what three issues concern you most about your experience .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 41
Norseman
October 29, 2022, 12:15am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: +278
Gold Stars: 48

Age ,sex ,that's ok as they need to know who they appeal to .But why should ethnicity make a difference .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 41
Theimperialcoroner
October 29, 2022, 12:54am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,258
Gold Stars: 102
It goes on a bit

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 41
HertsGTFC
October 29, 2022, 8:28am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,985
Gold Stars: 228
This thread made me smile, basically the Fishy has surveyed the clubs survey.

Just go back a couple of years and ask yourself would the “leadership” if they could have been called that listened to the support?

JS & AP have fixed a lot in a relatively short space of time and backed the manager as best they could to get us promoted. Also they really care about the club it’s stake holders and the community.

Though it went on a bit I like the fact that it covered every food outlet in the ground, going into a bit of detail generally fixes stuff.

The stuff about demographics, community etc.. also demonstrates they want the club to be accessible by all which makes get just grow the fan base and club further.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 41
sydney
October 29, 2022, 8:38am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,009
Gold Stars: 3
Completed it
Mammoth 🦣 Task
Suggested that the focus should be on the playing squad to maximise success on the pitch
Everything else will follow
Come on Town result today please
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 41
aldi_01
October 29, 2022, 8:50am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Not sure they can win really.

They create a survey, people moan about the time it takes to complete. Then some moan about the questions, then some moan about how it has to be filled in.

Ask yourself the question, two years ago, would the previous owners have arsed themselves to do a questionnaire? And if they did, would they bottom themselves to do anything with it? Christ, they used to do the odd fans forum to provide another platform to spout their lies and allow some old fart to moan about flasks and then just create speculation about a stadium that was never getting built and what food outlets were needed.

As for asking about ethnicity, I’d imagine it’s a way to gauge who watches town and perhaps provide an opportunity to look at attracting people from different cultural backgrounds and so on.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 41
aldi_01
October 29, 2022, 8:50am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Not sure they can win really.

They create a survey, people moan about the time it takes to complete. Then some moan about the questions, then some moan about how it has to be filled in.

Ask yourself the question, two years ago, would the previous owners have arsed themselves to do a questionnaire? And if they did, would they bottom themselves to do anything with it? Christ, they used to do the odd fans forum to provide another platform to spout their lies and allow some old fart to moan about flasks and then just create speculation about a stadium that was never getting built and what food outlets were needed.

As for asking about ethnicity, I’d imagine it’s a way to gauge who watches town and perhaps provide an opportunity to look at attracting people from different cultural backgrounds and so on.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 41
TheRealJohnLewis
October 29, 2022, 9:15am
Fine Wine Drinker
Quoted from sydney
Completed it
Mammoth 🦣 Task
Suggested that the focus should be on the playing squad to maximise success on the pitch
Everything else will follow
Come on Town result today please

I disagree, focus on building the club in the community and the infrastructure, this will lead to an increase in fans, more money and eventually better players wanting to come.

Private Message
Reply: 37 - 41
Mayaman
October 29, 2022, 9:21am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,421
Gold Stars: 74
Badly thought out the survey.  They asked me if I've been to a match this season.  Unfortunately, I haven't, as I am an exile.  I still had to plough through all the questions, though despite not having an opinion because I haven't had the experience.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 41
Swansea_Mariner
October 29, 2022, 9:55am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,468
Gold Stars: 63

I disagree, focus on building the club in the community and the infrastructure, this will lead to an increase in fans, more money and eventually better players wanting to come.

Only if you've got enough seats to accommodate them 😉
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 41
LH
October 29, 2022, 10:08am

I might be look at this a bit simplistically but why build the club in the community if they can’t get into the games? It sounds as if they’re already well established in the community if that’s the case?
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 41
lew chaterleys lover
October 29, 2022, 10:53am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,745
Gold Stars: 237
Quoted from LH
I might be look at this a bit simplistically but why build the club in the community if they can’t get into the games? It sounds as if they’re already well established in the community if that’s the case?

I said the same in the answers given. The community is fully behind them but until they build further capacity and or more community facilities then it won't matter.

I understand entirely the Stockwood vision of making the club the centre of renewed civic pride and community engagement but the next step is surely for them to set out their plans on how to achieve it.
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 41
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 2022 Supporters Survey

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.