3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Roast Em Bobby
September 19, 2022, 2:06pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,723
Gold Stars: 44
What's your solution then Humbo? Is it just to stop allowing Muslims from migrating here or do you want to round them all up and kick them all out?

Funny really that the Brexit you voted for has actually seen an increase in non-european migrants.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 27
Humbercod
September 19, 2022, 4:45pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,488
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from aldi_01
Love it when the anti immigration types throw the old grooming gangs argument in. It’s laughable really because it does nothing for their argument.

And besides, if they were genuinely serious about stopping immigration etc they’d be interested in taking the government down, take it out on them, get at those girl privates and the organised crime gangs making millions bringing them over on false promises. I guess they don’t want to though else they’d have to admit how reckless and embarrassing the country they claim to love it. Easier to point at the brown person…

Of course, what would people who’ve spent a career working with perpetrators and victims know about it all. Let’s just blame immigration policies that they know little about rather than looking at the actual problems and the folk who perpetuate the problems.

Again, if anyone from the anti immigration group bothered to dig in to the issue in Italy it is extremely complex, more than their one dimensional political ideology would suggest.

Keep calling lefties, wooly or bedwetters, equally the left continually calling tories scum won’t help but the public needs to give its head a wobble really…there’s thousands queueing up to see an empty box with a crown on top, a crown that is worth so much you could sell it and give every single member of the UK a million quid and still have change…all whilst they’ve spent the entire time in the queue moaning about energy prices and cost of living crisis…

Fair point ..I raised the grooming gang problem as lack of acknowledgment. I would imagine there is a greater concern amongst the population for the current illegal invasion and grooming gangs then say the climate emergency.

Let’s be honest it doesn’t matter who is in charge Cons, Lab, Lib the problems above would continue I’m sure you know that!

I’ve already talked about those including yourself that work with all those involved on another thread and it’s certainly not a job I would want, why do they target vulnerable white girls anyway? Is it just a cultural thing, or is it not the black and white? One thing for sure a hell of a lot more needs doing because the abuse continues.

Agree with what you’re saying at the end.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 27
FPVmariner
September 19, 2022, 5:38pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +337
Gold Stars: 23
It makes the news if it’s vulnerable white girls.  But isn’t it the truth that it’s the vulnerable that’s preyed on in general because we live in a society dominated by the rich who can’t see past their own ego’s?

Today we’ve witnessed the elitist in our country saying their farewell’s to the head of the elite.  Tomorrow I’d like to see the beginning of the end of the elites, there will never be a fair society while sections of it believe they are better.
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 27
FPVmariner
September 19, 2022, 6:03pm
Beer Drinker
Thanks for the Red Cross whoever it was.  Not sure if it was my comment on vulnerable people or my clear views on the waste of monarchy (see what I did there?).  Either way I’ll regard it as a badge of honour fully deserved.

Let me ask you a question, how many people that the queen allegedly served were invited to her funeral?  For clarity can we ignore those who were simply expected to turn up due to being ‘subjects’.  How do you serve a subject by the way, sounds like a fûcking huge contradiction to me?
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 27
FPVmariner
September 19, 2022, 7:47pm
Beer Drinker
For my final act.  I’ve just won a tidy sum on the lottery and have a chance to leave a final mark on the world before I depart.  I can’t take the money with me so I’d like as many to benefit as possible, so fishies, how do I spend the money:-

1.  Give £12m to charity which I’ve championed my entire life.
2.  Spend it paying off someone my sons allegedly never met to avoid him going to court on an accusation of molesting an underage girl.

This is a real tough one for me.
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 27
FPVmariner
September 19, 2022, 7:56pm
Beer Drinker
Actually, it’s late lates.  When one’s home got slightly burnt I paid £2m out of my own pocket to put it right.  The other £34m was paid by my loyal subjects in fees to see how us elitists live (not the real elite bits obviously).  To dampen the mood of the great unwashed I declared that I would now pay tax, I stopped short of inheritance tax though.  Big win for all my hangers on (family). We earn nothing so wouldn’t pay tax anyway, it’s an allowance you see, not an income.
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 27
ginnywings
September 19, 2022, 8:43pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Humbercod

Fair point ..I raised the grooming gang problem as lack of acknowledgment. I would imagine there is a greater concern amongst the population for the current illegal invasion and grooming gangs then say the climate emergency.

Let’s be honest it doesn’t matter who is in charge Cons, Lab, Lib the problems above would continue I’m sure you know that!

I’ve already talked about those including yourself that work with all those involved on another thread and it’s certainly not a job I would want, why do they target vulnerable white girls anyway? Is it just a cultural thing, or is it not the black and white? One thing for sure a hell of a lot more needs doing because the abuse continues.

Agree with what you’re saying at the end.

There is a certain amount of rape perpetrated by Muslims on Kaffirs (non Muslims) that is based on religious and racial prejudices, which is kind of ironic. It's a cultural thing which is practiced by certain Muslims who interpret the scriptures in a certain way and believe they are inflicting shame and humiliation on non believers of the true faith.

However, claiming that grooming gangs is a Muslim problem was debunked by a home office report in 2020. As ever, a lack of funding adds to the problem, as it does in many areas of public services.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/dec/19/home-office-report-grooming-gangs-not-muslim
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 27
Humbercod
September 20, 2022, 6:40am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,488
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from ginnywings

However, claiming that grooming gangs is a Muslim problem was debunked by a home office report in 2020. As ever, a lack of funding adds to the problem, as it does in many areas of public services.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/dec/19/home-office-report-grooming-gangs-not-muslim

https://amp.theguardian.com/so.....loited-inquiry-finds

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 27
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Sweeden

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.