male private Nale
May 18, 2022, 7:30pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -924
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from devs
The big fear for me is a player/manager will get knifed - I really think it could happen
It happens elsewhere (eg: nightclubs) so why not at a footy match, God forbid
There are no limits to a mindless few
Pond life
15 minutes of fame
A few likes and smiley emojis on Facebook
It's like they live in an alternative universe where they have lost all moral responsibility
Starring in their own shitty movie

Frightening

Lifetime bans for anyone who runs onto the pitch - then everyone would know the score
No excuses

Wow surprised you dare leave the house to attend a football match
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 84
Abdul19
May 18, 2022, 8:35pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,576
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from crusty ole pie

And how many times have you sung your going in the Trent yet for one minute I don’t believe you have ever thrown anyone in the water

And has he ever had a wheel fall off his wheelbarrow?

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 84
rancido
May 18, 2022, 9:21pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,617
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from male private Nale

It was given to me at birth so alas I cannot take the plaudits

Rancido...... if that is your real name

Unusual Christian names - Male Private.
Rancido is actual a nickname given to me at my last workplace inspired by killer flatulence !

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 84
aldi_01
May 18, 2022, 11:11pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from rancido

Rancido is actual a nickname given to me at my last workplace inspired by killer flatulence !

Not the iconic punk band then?

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 84
male private Nale
May 19, 2022, 7:01am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -924
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from rancido

You must  have a filter on your posts where words that could be offensive are altered to be described in a neutral fashion, my name is a shortened version of Richard.

Lovely moniker.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 84
supertown
May 19, 2022, 7:47am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,461
Gold Stars: 53

You must  have a filter on your posts where words that could be offensive are altered to be described in a neutral fashion, my name is a shortened version of Richard.

Lovely moniker.

I thought it was a play on Nick Dale 🙄
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 84
ncfc_chalky
May 19, 2022, 9:17am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +422
Gold Stars: 58

Lovely moniker.

I forgot about the alternative text when reading your username on your posts so I nearly spat out my tea when you pointed out that your name was Richard,whoever developed it deserves a medal as it's comedy gold that keeps giving
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 84
Son of Cod
May 19, 2022, 10:52am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from ncfc_chalky

If there's one thing that I've learnt about posting on here is that Grimsby fans are god fearing,church going,do gooding saints 👍

Be honest now, did you actually come up with an opinion all by yourself or did you just get that one from The Times as well?

Quoted from Meza
i watched it all on Quest, you could see Cooper looking rather anxious to get to the tunnel and thats with his own fans grabbing him etc wanting selfies, he looked worried and nervous.  

Haha yeah I found that amusing at the time, watching him slink straight off down the tunnel basically ignoring his own fans but now it seems like quite a savvy move.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 84
aldi_01
May 19, 2022, 12:15pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
The simple fact is, it happened, he’s been arrayed and will no doubt face his punishment. End of story.

We can debate all we want but the reaction from some proves why this will always be a weird thing to discuss. We’ve got people on here paranoid someone’s gonna get shivved up without any real evidence rod that ever happening to a player again a sporting event in this country and then we’ve got folk who literally don’t seem arsed and are indifferent.

Pitch invasions like that one at forest have been part of the game for donkeys years. It won’t go away, and this is an isolated incident. I wonder if the United player will be dealt with by the police for assaulting a fan? Either way, the pitch invasion looked mega and it’s safe to say that apart from those in the upper tiers pretty much everyone was on the pitch having a good time.

There’s always a level of hysteria when something like this isolated incident happens, perhaps because they’re so rare they magnified beyond sensible levels?

Anyway, remember, blue and red smokies for Monday, keep your Gak safe and remember, best running shoes to get over the train barriers and the predictable pitch invasion as town run out 8-0 winners…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 84
WOZOFGRIMSBY
May 19, 2022, 12:48pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,907
Gold Stars: 179
24 weeks! Sweet Jesus that’s terrible

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 84
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Billy Sharp

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.